Back to Sequences, Time Series and Prediction

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Sequences, Time Series and Prediction by deeplearning.ai

If you are a software developer who wants to build scalable AI-powered algorithms, you need to understand how to use the tools to build them. This Specialization will teach you best practices for using TensorFlow, a popular open-source framework for machine learning. In this fourth course, you will learn how to build time series models in TensorFlow. You’ll first implement best practices to prepare time series data. You’ll also explore how RNNs and 1D ConvNets can be used for prediction. Finally, you’ll apply everything you’ve learned throughout the Specialization to build a sunspot prediction model using real-world data! The Machine Learning course and Deep Learning Specialization from Andrew Ng teach the most important and foundational principles of Machine Learning and Deep Learning. This new deeplearning.ai TensorFlow Specialization teaches you how to use TensorFlow to implement those principles so that you can start building and applying scalable models to real-world problems. To develop a deeper understanding of how neural networks work, we recommend that you take the Deep Learning Specialization....

JH

Mar 22, 2020

Really like the focus on practical application and demonstrating the latest capability of TensorFlow. As mentioned in the course, it is a great compliment to Andrew Ng's Deep Learning Specialization.

OR

Aug 04, 2019

It was an amazing experience to learn from such great experts in the field and get a complete understanding of all the concepts involved and also get thorough understanding of the programming skills.

26 - 50 of 220 Reviews for Sequences, Time Series and Prediction

By E. L C

Dec 06, 2019

Excellent course that takes an amount of time right at what is specified in the program description. All learning is productive - you won't be spending hours teaching yourself how to program and debugging code, but will rather spend all time evaluating code to further your understanding of the concepts.

By Karl J

Dec 29, 2019

A great course introducing syntax and application of TensorFlow to time series data. Does not go very deep, but pretty clearly is designed to show you how to apply the TensorFlow library to common situations rather than teach about time series and forecasting, which is a huge subject in and of itself!

By Rahul R

Oct 09, 2019

Wonderful course........these courses tough me that there is always room for improvement. Just we need to try with small steps in the right direction. DL is not just achieved using algorithms but need patience and trial and error too. Thanks to Laurence Moroney and Andrew Ng for this wonderful course.

By Michael B

Oct 20, 2019

I absolutely love the deeplearning.ai courses. I previously took Andrew's course that went more into the theory, and this course was a fantastic compliment to it that focused more on putting deep learning concepts into practice via tensorflow. I look forward to any future courses they put out! :D

By Daniel M M R

Nov 17, 2019

It was very nice to learn more about TensorFlow! Nice practice about real-world stuff. There's too much to learn, but I hope you get more courses in much different topics to connect all and get a better understanding of Artificial Intelligence possibilities! Thanks for teaching me this much!

By Ed M

Sep 23, 2019

This is easily the best material I've seen on time series analytics using DL. Lawrence Moroney does an unbelievable job of demonstrating how to create a practical time series model using different architectures from start to finish in a completely understandable way. Thank you so much!

By Philippe B

Jan 26, 2020

Je modélise des séries temporelles depuis des années. Une des motivations de ce cours était d'apprendre à utiliser les modèles de Deep Learning sur ce sujet. Grâce aux cours précédents et à celui-ci, je vais pouvoir concrètement utiliser ces modèles à la prévision de séries temporelles.

By Arpit k

Mar 26, 2020

Amazing work by both Andrew NG and Laurence Moroney. I look forward to your next courses. Without these courses, it was very difficult for me to learn Artificial intelligence and because of these courses, I found my interest in AI. Thanks a lot, Andrew Ng for making these courses.

By Wilder R

Sep 11, 2019

I really enjoyed this one. The content on time series was good and I love TF2: it makes life so easy! I have done all the other courses from Andrew and at the beginning thought that this was was not going to help much. I'm really glad that Andrew and Laurence proved me wrong. :)

By Rishiganesh V

Sep 01, 2019

It is really an amazing course, Which gives me an core understanding of an Sequence, Time Series and Predictions concepts. Thanks for these beautiful course and especially my heartfelt thanks to our beloved lecturer Laurence Moroney and Andrew ng for these great platform

By Mario T

Sep 19, 2019

Congratulations to Lawrence, great course. I did the other way: I fist went through Andrew's courses and then Lawrence's. I believe is best to have the theory on how DNN works, and then to to practice.

Thank you! I look forward for the new courses you will be offering.

By Aroua G

Dec 29, 2019

Lots of good techniques and helper functions to work with time series. I wish there was more variety in the problems encountered (rather than prediction some time series classification for instance) but that doesn't affect the good quality of learning provided.

By PRANAV S D

Oct 03, 2019

The concepts from Deep Learning specialization by Prof. Andrew has explained well here for Keras. I expected graded programming assignments from scratch. Similar material you can find on internet but here it is very well compiled, organized, authentic.

By Ibrahim O

Sep 03, 2019

It has been a great time putting time into this specialization there is still more to learn which I know you guys will always try your best to release more courses that will comprehend what we've learned in this specialization.

Thank you all.

By Adhikari M T B A

Aug 15, 2019

This course is amazing and above my expectations! Very good exercises, good speed, well communicated. The instructor made me feel very comfortable and was able to take many things away. Excellent content and very knowledgeable instructor!

By Carlos V

Oct 06, 2019

Fantastic explanations and techniques to use CNN and RNN to predict time series, I learned quite a lot by taking this course thanks very much to everyone at Coursera, Google and DeepLearning.AI that contributed to this excellent content.

By Nitish K T

Oct 03, 2019

The best introductory course on Sequence Models. I was intimidated by this topic before taking this course. Now, after training LSTMs and RNNs by hand, I am more comfortable. Thanks to Lawrence and Andrew for such a great course.

By Daniel E

Aug 07, 2019

The specialization was packed with best practice fundamentals and I appreciated the explanations and lab work. My only concern is the lack of business focused problem sets that might bring us more up to speed with industry.

By Luiz C

Aug 20, 2019

Eventually my favourite Course of the Specialization. Clear and learning content put in practice with focuses on the challenges of choosing DNN hyper-arameters and impact on their performance. Thank you for the good work

By David P

Feb 02, 2020

A great course, wrapping up the specialization. The entire specialization has been very informative and inspirational. Thank you Laurence and thank you Andrew.

Like many others, would love to see what you produce next.

By Christopher G

Aug 02, 2019

I quickly learned a lot about how to represent time series and sequence data for prediction tasks, and how to combine different deep learning techniques together to get high-quality predictions. Another great course!

By MOHAMMAD A U

Feb 29, 2020

Excellent course. Till now i could not imagine how to use machine learning in time dependent data. This course will help me a lot in this regard

I would like to thank Laurence Sir

and a Special thanks to Andrew Sir

By Mo R

Aug 17, 2019

It's a highly helpful introductory course to learn fundamental of application powerful deep learning models with tensorflow in time series, and the lectures are clear with interesting exercises. thank you.

By Jerry H