Back to Sequences, Time Series and Prediction

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Sequences, Time Series and Prediction by deeplearning.ai

If you are a software developer who wants to build scalable AI-powered algorithms, you need to understand how to use the tools to build them. This Specialization will teach you best practices for using TensorFlow, a popular open-source framework for machine learning. In this fourth course, you will learn how to build time series models in TensorFlow. You’ll first implement best practices to prepare time series data. You’ll also explore how RNNs and 1D ConvNets can be used for prediction. Finally, you’ll apply everything you’ve learned throughout the Specialization to build a sunspot prediction model using real-world data! The Machine Learning course and Deep Learning Specialization from Andrew Ng teach the most important and foundational principles of Machine Learning and Deep Learning. This new deeplearning.ai TensorFlow Specialization teaches you how to use TensorFlow to implement those principles so that you can start building and applying scalable models to real-world problems. To develop a deeper understanding of how neural networks work, we recommend that you take the Deep Learning Specialization....

OR

Aug 04, 2019

It was an amazing experience to learn from such great experts in the field and get a complete understanding of all the concepts involved and also get thorough understanding of the programming skills.

VV

Nov 26, 2019

Great course! The notebooks were a great help for understanding the material. I only wish there were auto-graded notebooks in addition to the quizzes like in some of the other courses by Andrew Ng.

26 - 50 of 168 Reviews for Sequences, Time Series and Prediction

By Wilder R

Sep 11, 2019

I really enjoyed this one. The content on time series was good and I love TF2: it makes life so easy! I have done all the other courses from Andrew and at the beginning thought that this was was not going to help much. I'm really glad that Andrew and Laurence proved me wrong. :)

By Rishiganesh V

Sep 01, 2019

It is really an amazing course, Which gives me an core understanding of an Sequence, Time Series and Predictions concepts. Thanks for these beautiful course and especially my heartfelt thanks to our beloved lecturer Laurence Moroney and Andrew ng for these great platform

By Mario T

Sep 19, 2019

Congratulations to Lawrence, great course. I did the other way: I fist went through Andrew's courses and then Lawrence's. I believe is best to have the theory on how DNN works, and then to to practice.

Thank you! I look forward for the new courses you will be offering.

By Aroua G

Dec 29, 2019

Lots of good techniques and helper functions to work with time series. I wish there was more variety in the problems encountered (rather than prediction some time series classification for instance) but that doesn't affect the good quality of learning provided.

By PRANAV S D

Oct 03, 2019

The concepts from Deep Learning specialization by Prof. Andrew has explained well here for Keras. I expected graded programming assignments from scratch. Similar material you can find on internet but here it is very well compiled, organized, authentic.

By Ibrahim O

Sep 03, 2019

It has been a great time putting time into this specialization there is still more to learn which I know you guys will always try your best to release more courses that will comprehend what we've learned in this specialization.

Thank you all.

By Adhikari M T B A

Aug 15, 2019

This course is amazing and above my expectations! Very good exercises, good speed, well communicated. The instructor made me feel very comfortable and was able to take many things away. Excellent content and very knowledgeable instructor!

By Carlos V

Oct 06, 2019

Fantastic explanations and techniques to use CNN and RNN to predict time series, I learned quite a lot by taking this course thanks very much to everyone at Coursera, Google and DeepLearning.AI that contributed to this excellent content.

By Nitish K T

Oct 03, 2019

The best introductory course on Sequence Models. I was intimidated by this topic before taking this course. Now, after training LSTMs and RNNs by hand, I am more comfortable. Thanks to Lawrence and Andrew for such a great course.

By Daniel E

Aug 07, 2019

The specialization was packed with best practice fundamentals and I appreciated the explanations and lab work. My only concern is the lack of business focused problem sets that might bring us more up to speed with industry.

By Luiz C

Aug 20, 2019

Eventually my favourite Course of the Specialization. Clear and learning content put in practice with focuses on the challenges of choosing DNN hyper-arameters and impact on their performance. Thank you for the good work

By Christopher G

Aug 02, 2019

I quickly learned a lot about how to represent time series and sequence data for prediction tasks, and how to combine different deep learning techniques together to get high-quality predictions. Another great course!

By Mo R

Aug 17, 2019

It's a highly helpful introductory course to learn fundamental of application powerful deep learning models with tensorflow in time series, and the lectures are clear with interesting exercises. thank you.

By Ojas R

Aug 04, 2019

By Vladimir V

By Colman S

Dec 01, 2019

Great introduction to TensorFlow. Very broad coverage of the tools available in TensorFlow for Machine learning. Everything you need to get started on your first project!

By ANJANA K V

Nov 26, 2019

Thank you Laurence sir and Andrew sir for putting together this course. It gives a good foundation to learn more about deep learning and its numerous applications.

By Gurpreet

Aug 05, 2019

Fantastic course, starting from basic fundamentals of statistical forecasting to using Convolutional neural networks. I will use my learnings directly to my job.

By Lydia N

Jan 06, 2020

Wonderful Course splendidly and thoughtfully compiled sets of hands-on exercises and information explaining how to use TensorFlow.

By Ulugbek D

Dec 09, 2019

I love this course! Especially, how the instructor introduces ways of varying certain hyperparameters to achieve optimal results.

By Alex R

Sep 07, 2019

great teaching and content.

i would have loved a deeper explanation of the code but it forced me to 'think more'.. which is good!

By Prashant

Aug 24, 2019

Covers all the important techniques. Very elaborate, elegant, insightful. Thoughtfully gradual to help learn pros and cons.

By divya p p

Sep 16, 2019

excellent explanation and concepts on using tensorflow in real life datasets. very informative jupyter notebooks.

By YANCHANGLI

Aug 25, 2019

I'm glad to meet this course,it provide a clear excample how to write code and use tensorflow.Thanks a lot

By Nnodu K

Sep 10, 2019

This is a great course but I will advise taking Andrew's "Deep Learning Specialization" before this.