Back to Coding for Designers, Managers, & Entrepreneurs II

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Coding for Designers, Managers, & Entrepreneurs II by University of Virginia

4.4

Do you want to experience what it is to go from idea to code? If so, this is the place for you! This is the second course in the Coding for Designers, Managers, and Entrepreneurs Specialization. If you’re a hands-on collaborator with developers, this course is specifically designed for you. In this course, we’re going to focus on creating interactive user interfaces (UI’s) with Javascript, building creative confidence and competence that will make you an even better collaborator on digital projects. This course was developed at the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia and is taught by top-ranked faculty....

H
Jun 27, 2020

it was very great to learn . i never thought that i would have done it . my my glad that i did and thankfull to all teachers and every to the other side.

DP
Aug 22, 2020

I started loving coding. Great course - Great Instructor!

1 - 3 of 3 Reviews for Coding for Designers, Managers, & Entrepreneurs II

By Honey B

Jun 28, 2020

By Durga P P

Aug 23, 2020

I started loving coding. Great course - Great Instructor!

By m. s