Back to Water in the Western United States

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Water in the Western United States by University of Colorado Boulder

This course combines an overview of the science behind water and climate in the Western United States with a survey of the major legal, political, and cultural issues focused on this precious resource....

MS
Dec 9, 2019

This is the best course I have done so far in Coursera. By far the most interesting and the most useful course.

CS
Feb 16, 2021

Great class. Gives real insights into all the issues related to water in the western United States.

1 - 6 of 6 Reviews for Water in the Western United States

By Kamile D

Nov 8, 2019

I enjoyed learning about water in the west vis this course. I'll continue to learn more about the subject as the course provided so many resources and lectures by experts. I can apply the background information of this course to the conditions of the area that I am interested in.

Thank you !!

Sep 20, 2020

It's a great course on Water in the Western United States

By Joy S

Jan 13, 2020

This is an excellent course and a good overview of the situation. I would like to see more classes on this kind of topic.

By Bryan F

Aug 15, 2020

Thank you. Great course. (Modules 1 and 5 worth the price of admission alone. Very good !)