Back to Word Forms and Simple Present Tense

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Word Forms and Simple Present Tense by University of California, Irvine

In this course, “Word Forms and Simple Present Tense,” you will learn about different word forms, like nouns, proper nouns, plural forms and singular forms. You will learn when to use the articles “a” and “an.” You will also learn about the BE verb in English, how to form it and when to use it. Then you will learn how to form other verbs in the simple present, including some spelling rules, and how to make negative forms....

MH
Oct 16, 2021

This course is so much easy. Anyone from other language who have a little bit knowledge of English, can easily complete this course. Matter of fact, all the examples are really understandable.

AA
Nov 5, 2021

I'm very thankfull that all of you accept me as a student of this university. This course help me to how to speak English in daily life.

1 - 25 of 88 Reviews for Word Forms and Simple Present Tense

By Rahul

Jul 31, 2021

This course and specialization is too expensive for Asian countries.

By Jhon J A H

Aug 16, 2021

This a great course, easy to understand, teachers use many example to clarify the topics and additional has practical examples. I Highly recommend this course.

By Pamela M

Aug 17, 2021

I like it very much. I'm looking forward to the next course

By Justine B

Oct 20, 2021

I just wanted to review this information to make sure I understood the basics. Thank you. It was a helpful review.

By Rifki R H

Aug 23, 2021

T​his course has helped me a lot in bringing back the memories when I studied English for the first time and I would say it was a great experience to begin with! To many more courses to go and thank you for the amazing efforts and subjects prepared by both Ms. Rachel Fernandez and Ms. Karen Vallejo. You all are great instructors and I look forward to more of the similar opportunities in the future!

By Md. M H

Oct 17, 2021

By Ayesha A

Nov 6, 2021

By naga f

Sep 9, 2021

I had fun re-learning Word Forms and Simple Present Tense. I like the repetitive reminders of the grammar rules.

By Annisa A

Sep 13, 2021

The course helps to improve my grammar thank you so much

By Renz M R

Jan 18, 2022

Very Good Course. Thank you UCI and Coursera

By MAXIM N

Jul 6, 2021

V​ery good course!!! Thank you very much!!!

By Leidy J C R

Jul 16, 2021

It is a good cours, it is very clear

By Jaspinder S

Jul 24, 2021

Very Good Course For Those who Don't Have Much knowledge of Grammar. However, There Is A Need To Add More Content In This Course.

By Musaab A

Oct 15, 2021

Great course to start building English grammar, the instructors are extremely great, they explain everything in different ways and show us all the possible ways to use correct Word Forms and Simple Present Tense. If you're thinking about taking your grammar to the next level and learning something trendy, I would really recommend this course. Finally, I would like to thank the instructors for this amazing course, I wish you all the best.

By José n r

Jan 6, 2022

O curso é ótimo, gostei muito, já possuía conhecimentos no idioma e estava atrás de um certificado oficial. agradeço ao Coursera e aos professores(as), este curso é uma grande conquista para mim.

By ANGIE G B G

Sep 1, 2021

Fue un curso excelente para iniciar a desarrollar habilidades en el idioma ingles. Las clases y lo ejercicios son faciles de entender y estan muy bien esplicados

By Héctor T C

Dec 29, 2021

This course is a good start for very begginers. You will learn how to use simple present statements in a easy and simple way.

By Ojo M M C

Sep 19, 2021

je trouve que ces cours sont très avantageux et nous aiderons certainement dans nos carrières professionnelles.

By Aliya A

Oct 23, 2021

It is a best course about Present Tenses, simple and very intelligible. The material and examples are great!

By Sayed A A H

Jan 7, 2022

It was very good and useful I would like to suggest this course for everyone who is starter

By EL M Z

Sep 19, 2021

je me suis super améliorée en anglais grace aces cours. Meme mes proches l'ont remarqués

By Nannalin T

Nov 12, 2021

Very useful for English teachers from countries that use English as a foreign language.

By CACB a d b

Oct 20, 2021

I love this course.

The right start for those who want to perfect their grammar.

By Manmohit S

Dec 5, 2021

I just loved the way this course was structured. A big ups to the instructors.

By Oumar S

Sep 15, 2021

J'ai aimé franchement sa ma beaucoup aidé je sur prêt pour une autre étape