Back to Create a Project Charter with Google Docs

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Create a Project Charter with Google Docs by Coursera Project Network

Have you been assigned to manage a project and don’t know how to start capturing all the pertinent information into a succinct and crisp format? By the end of this project, you will create a master and living document, containing important information that you and stakeholders can refer back to as your project develops. A Project Charter is a living document that displays core information of a project, such as the project's name, sponsors, problem and goal statements, scope, benefits, and timeline. It is used typically in Lean Six Sigma DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) methodology at the inception of the project, and is consistently referred back to throughout the project’s life, and thereafter. With minimal software skills, you will be able to categorize this information into a document using a simple table structure. This course will include beginner level skills using Google Docs. Creating a logically organized Project Charter is a great way to not only summarize all the moving parts of your project into one handy document but also to measure your project's success....

FD

Jun 27, 2022

A pretty great course, the instruction is easy to follow to build a project charter from scratch, for those who have never used this is easy to follow.

DN

Feb 3, 2022

Amazing Course! Very easy to follow. I've never used a project charter before and this has gave me all the tools.

1 - 25 of 70 Reviews for Create a Project Charter with Google Docs

By Supraja M

Apr 5, 2021

Well designed course and very straight forward in the points that are t be remembered and used.

By RoS*r

Jan 20, 2021

IT WAS A PRIMARY SKILL ASSESSMENT.

By A'ndrea P

May 6, 2021

This coarse gave me a better prospective on how to use a Project Charter instead of my Project Outline in Planning Presentations. This methodology give a better visual prospective and a better presentation flow start to finish.

By LaKeisha C

Oct 9, 2020

Great course. I know how to build a Project Charter from scratch rather than searching for a template to use.

By Ti T

Sep 8, 2020

Simple and easy to learn course/presentation for a powerful tool in process improvement. Thank you very much.

By Claudine C S

Oct 26, 2020

Short yet very informative. Plus, it is no nice that there is a guided video for you to follow.

By Nidiarti S

Aug 26, 2021

this course was great and so helpfull to increase our skill on project charter

By SUCI R H

Sep 29, 2021

This is the clearest and easiest course to understand about! Thanks!

By Md. S H A

Sep 23, 2020

This is so learning course. I really enjoy it.

By Kamlesh J

Jun 19, 2021

Amazing in a very short spam of time

By Its T

Feb 14, 2021

I love it thank you Therese Brown!

By YASH S G

Aug 3, 2021

thanks

By Dai N

Mar 21, 2021

Good instruction. Short but practical! I shall apply more in my current work to get more competent

By Madhushree k

Jun 23, 2021

VERY GOOD

By Pascal U E

Sep 14, 2020

Too easy!

By Song L

Jun 16, 2021

The screen shown is smaller than usual and cannot be expanded, made the viewing not pleasant.

By Muchammad F F

Jun 28, 2022

This course is created by the Coursera project network and takes about 2 hours to complete. In this project, we use Google Docs as a platform for working on this project, and it is divided into five tasks, one integrated project and one quiz. This project produces a document that contains tables that contain important information related to a developing project. This project will explain the risks and estimates of a project. This project is structured in a logically organized manner so that this project charter document will summarize all the important parts and also serve to measure the success of the project being developed. In this course, there are video tutorials to help my understanding in working on this course. The delivery material delivered by the teacher is quite easy to understand even though it is delivered in English. To help clarify the material presented through the video, the Coursera also provides subtitles in the video material. This course can be done through the cloud workspace provided by Coursera itself or outside the cloud workspace. I think this course is easy to do and understand for novice users like me. And it's a good course because I was taught how to create a Project charter from scratch instead of looking for a template to use.

By Nur A O N

Jun 25, 2022

Amazing courses. This course gave me more knowledge and insight on how to use Google Docs. This course taught me a lot of things I didn't know about google docs before. We can learn about the use of Google Docs, especially the use of tables, etc. It's very easy to use, and very easy to follow. The instructor gave very helpful tips. Simple and easy to learn course, I am very satisfied with this course.

By Fina S

Jun 25, 2022

This course is very interesting to teach about many things I don't know in Google docs app, and easy to understand. I often use these Google docs to complete class assignments that are done in groups, and with easy-to-understand explanations, users can apply them later. With this course, it made me know more details about google docs and made it easier for me to do classwork in groups.

By Farida F D

Jun 28, 2022

I am very grateful to Coursera for holding this course for free, because in the course "Create a Project Charter with Google Docs" I teach many things that I did not know in the google docs application, this application I often use to complete school assignments done in groups, and with easy-to-understand explanations, users can apply them in the future.

By 031_J.M. H Y