Back to Develop a Company Website with Wix

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Develop a Company Website with Wix by Coursera Project Network

By the end of this project, you will create a high-quality website with Wix. Wix is a free program that helps you design and build your own personalized website. This project will teach you how to maximize the design features of Wix to create a business website. Wix can help you to create a professional website to highlight your company’s brand, mission, and products/services. A strong online presence can help to solidify a company’s brand, attract new customers, and provide important information to the public. This project will walk you through the website development process with Wix from start to finish. From creating an account to launching your website, this project will cover it and get you on your way to better managing your company’s online presence and brand! Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

NG
May 16, 2021

it was easy to learn quickly on coursera. Mainly in this course they divided the screen in two halves and it was much more fun to do simultaneously what the teacher was teaching!

BA
Aug 30, 2020

Neat and Crisp explanations. Every topic is neatly covered. Properly organised. Amazing Instructor. Highly recommend this course, and other courses by this instructor, Abby Saey.

1 - 25 of 117 Reviews for Develop a Company Website with Wix

By Mustafa A

Oct 13, 2020

So Excellent Nice 1st like and comment yesss n view stay connected always. Nice vedio big like👍🔔🔔🔔Done I hope you come back🥰🥰 👍👍👍👍❤️ 💙💛🌸🌸🌺🌺💜💖🌹🍃💞💝🌱🌷💐💕🌿🌱💓 Make Social Media pages Like FaceBook , Instagram , Twitter that we invite more Friends for like ur page and Grow Up. 👍👍👍❤️💙💛🌸🌸🌺🌺💜💖🌹🍃💞💝🌱🌷💐💕🌿🌱💓

YouTube : https://bit.ly/2PBEung

By Ναταλία Χ

Dec 15, 2020

Amazing course, very well guided. I really liked and found useful the cloud desktop as a tool. The instructor sounds calm, clear on the instructions. I will choose her as my instructor, as well as the guided projects again in the future. Thank you, be safe! Love and peace!

By Bensen A

Aug 31, 2020

By Wajahat R B

Feb 25, 2021

A perfect course for someone who wants to create a website for their company in less than a week. Short, easy and to the point. Highly recommended!

By Nikhil K

Oct 26, 2020

Good course. Due to work i spreaded it, but I suggest take 2 hours off on a day to complete it

By HARSHILCHAND A T

Jun 27, 2020

Thank you Abby ma'am to established such wonderful and short learning platform.

By Daisy D

Nov 18, 2020

Wix underwent some upgrades when I took the course, so some of the steps were different. However the differences were just minimal and I was able to learn and follow the video.

By Ankita S

Nov 12, 2020

I wanted to take a deeper dive into how could I get more creative with my existing w ix website. But the course w as really very well explained

By Naveen K

Oct 22, 2020

it's a really good pleasure for me to take this course because the teacher has explained it in a very good way. Thank you so much

By Nidhi G

May 17, 2021

By Faraz I

Jun 18, 2020

While viewing task 3, when i was typing in wix.com i suddenly progress was lost it was showing connecting but it never did connect even in the next task. Please try to fix it

By Johnson A M

Jun 6, 2020

A great course to learn on how to create a website with Wix. I learnt things in this course. Hats off a great instructor. She explained it in a simple and in easy way.

By Carla L

Sep 27, 2020

Really easy and fun - I've created a super cute sample webpage and it will be very easy to recreate this when I finally have a real business to promote. Thanks!

By Mst. M A

Jul 23, 2020

For a newbie like me, it was just excellent. Abby's explanation of each section was just perfect. Now I am confident enough to develop a website of my own.

By Tricia T

Apr 25, 2021

The trainer speaks with clarity and is able to guide learner through the various options and functions of WIX. Loved this beginner course!

By KaushiK M

Jul 7, 2020

One of the nice online Courses. We get to learn how to make free website for work from home or small start up.

By WIeke S

Mar 26, 2021

this is super!! i always want to learn how to create a website and you make it so easy for me. thank you

By Jeanette C

Oct 15, 2020

Wow! This project is amazing! This is my first time and I learned a lot! Thanks, Rachel. You're awesome!

By Varun J

May 3, 2020

It was really helpful and was easy to follow as the instructor walked you through the whole process.

By Gigi F

Feb 18, 2021

I enjoyed this project. Abby was awesome. I hope you have many more projects such as these. Gigi

By Syed A A

Sep 18, 2020

Thanks for the course. It was very helpful for me and learned allot with your help...Thank you

By Keta B

Oct 13, 2020

i am very satisfied from this course. It was perfect and very useful, I highly recommend it

By Nihar S

May 9, 2020

Very good course for building and managing a complete web solution for your organization.

By Kolawole E O

Oct 7, 2020

Every section was well explained in details and well taught.

Thanks so much, Instructor!!

By Sasha G

Jun 2, 2020

Thank you for your help in understanding how to develop a Company Website with Wix !