Back to Increase SEO Traffic with WordPress

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Increase SEO Traffic with WordPress by Coursera Project Network

By the end of this project, you will learn how to increase SEO on your free WordPress website. You will add tags, categories, and links to an existing WordPress website and manage content in order to increase SEO. You will learn where to read analytics within WordPress in order to drive content management related to SEO within your WordPress website. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

MS

Jul 17, 2020

I learned a lot from this course through this I understand those things which I was no idea about those.

Jul 23, 2020

The course was simple to understand, it includes a hands-on experiment. Thanks to the instructor.

1 - 25 of 37 Reviews for Increase SEO Traffic with WordPress

By Jason M R

Jun 23, 2020

A bit more depth would be nice

By Tanvir A

Jun 24, 2020

for incredibly easy tasks, you don't need to show how to do it multiple times. for example, this course showed how to add alt text to images twice, and showed how to add hyperlinks to content three times. I think one for each task is enough, since the idea, logic and implementation is quite easy.

also, i don't recall seeing anything about keywords in section 4. it was only about hyperlinks and categories.

also, i don't think the survey works at the end of the course. tried clicking submit, but it wouldn't work.

By 20-10601

Jun 27, 2020

This is not an intermediate level it should be taught for beginning level

By Victor A

Jul 24, 2020

Excelente instructora. Explica de una forma muy correcta, y para ser un curso beginner, está perfecto. Un aplauso por los profesores que siempre buscan la forma de transmitir su mensaje de forma clara y específica.

Jul 17, 2020

By Shokhrukhmirzo

Jul 23, 2020

By Md S R S

Jun 04, 2020

With good SEO services, you can increase the potential of finding your market

By Fayaz H s

Jun 02, 2020

Learned a lot from this project. Really thankful to instructors and coursera.

By Yogesh K

Aug 11, 2020

This was a good course for me to understand SEO and how to increase traffic

By Talha W

Aug 04, 2020

Best forum for Professional Learning of SEO VERY helpful for me ..

By MUHAMMAD A K

Aug 03, 2020

It is ver helpfull for me to increase the Knowledge in SEO.

By Mohannad A

Jun 23, 2020

This course is very interesting. Thank you very much.

By Roel H

Jul 04, 2020

The lecturer has a pleasing presence. Paced well.

By Sarder S B S

Jul 29, 2020

Really good for absolutely beginner people

Aug 03, 2020

I got a huge knowledge. Thanks Coursera

By Jay K S

Jul 08, 2020

Good for basic knowledge of SEO

By Oditi R B

Jul 21, 2020

Very effective for me. Thanks.

By Mrittika D

Jul 16, 2020

Quite good guided project

By Md. R I

Jul 19, 2020

Good but very basic part

By Raj C