Back to Increase SEO Traffic with WordPress

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Increase SEO Traffic with WordPress by Coursera Project Network

By the end of this project, you will learn how to increase SEO on your free WordPress website. You will add tags, categories, and links to an existing WordPress website and manage content in order to increase SEO. You will learn where to read analytics within WordPress in order to drive content management related to SEO within your WordPress website. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

YS
Oct 4, 2020

This guided project is so good it made me understand how to increase SEO traffic with Wordpress, I had fun, didn't find it hard at all and I cannot wait to try this. Thank you.

MM
Oct 27, 2020

This guided project is easy to follow, absorb and able to finish it easily. It is a well-explained topic that help me passed the quiz.

1 - 25 of 74 Reviews for Increase SEO Traffic with WordPress

By Tanvir A

Jun 24, 2020

for incredibly easy tasks, you don't need to show how to do it multiple times. for example, this course showed how to add alt text to images twice, and showed how to add hyperlinks to content three times. I think one for each task is enough, since the idea, logic and implementation is quite easy.

also, i don't recall seeing anything about keywords in section 4. it was only about hyperlinks and categories.

also, i don't think the survey works at the end of the course. tried clicking submit, but it wouldn't work.

By Jason M

Jun 23, 2020

A bit more depth would be nice

By 20-10601

Jun 27, 2020

This is not an intermediate level it should be taught for beginning level

By Abrar H

Oct 3, 2020

The project is explained in detail. The instructor have covered every aspect required for optimization a website in detail. After completing the project, one will surely be able to optimize his/her website in true manner.

By Victor A

Jul 24, 2020

Excelente instructora. Explica de una forma muy correcta, y para ser un curso beginner, está perfecto. Un aplauso por los profesores que siempre buscan la forma de transmitir su mensaje de forma clara y específica.

By Yvonne X R S

Oct 5, 2020

By Mary G M

Oct 28, 2020

By Muhammad S

Jul 17, 2020

I learned a lot from this course through this I understand those things which I was no idea about those.

By Shokhrukhmirzo

Jul 23, 2020

The course was simple to understand, it includes a hands-on experiment. Thanks to the instructor.

By Diego F

Nov 5, 2020

Intensivo, claro y al grano. Tienes que sabes antes Wordpress para tomar este curso.

By Md S R S

Jun 4, 2020

With good SEO services, you can increase the potential of finding your market

By Fayaz H s

Jun 2, 2020

Learned a lot from this project. Really thankful to instructors and coursera.

By Yogesh K

Aug 10, 2020

This was a good course for me to understand SEO and how to increase traffic

By Mariel J A

Nov 1, 2020

Course was easy to follow. It validated my existing knowledge of SEO

By Walters R W

Oct 26, 2020

Fully recommended for blogger or anyone who want to know about SEO,

By Talha W

Aug 3, 2020

Best forum for Professional Learning of SEO VERY helpful for me ..

By Arlene E

Oct 16, 2020

Very informative and a good experience for a newbie like me.

By MUHAMMAD A K

Aug 2, 2020

It is ver helpfull for me to increase the Knowledge in SEO.

By Kanta C

Sep 13, 2020

It is really a helpful course about SEO in WordPress.

By Mohannad A

This course is very interesting. Thank you very much.

By Teresa A L

Sep 26, 2020

thank you Stacey! It was brief but comprehensive.

By Roel H

Jul 3, 2020

The lecturer has a pleasing presence. Paced well.

By Luthfi F

Sep 27, 2020

The explanation was good, easy to understanding.

By Merajul I s