Back to Increase SEO Traffic with WordPress

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Increase SEO Traffic with WordPress by Coursera Project Network

By the end of this project, you will learn how to increase SEO on your free WordPress website. You will add tags, categories, and links to an existing WordPress website and manage content in order to increase SEO. You will learn where to read analytics within WordPress in order to drive content management related to SEO within your WordPress website. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

YS
Oct 4, 2020

This guided project is so good it made me understand how to increase SEO traffic with Wordpress, I had fun, didn't find it hard at all and I cannot wait to try this. Thank you.

MM
Oct 27, 2020

This guided project is easy to follow, absorb and able to finish it easily. It is a well-explained topic that help me passed the quiz.

51 - 75 of 82 Reviews for Increase SEO Traffic with WordPress

By ARIFUDDIN B I

Oct 26, 2020

Good

By Md. A H

Oct 1, 2020

good

By MARYAM A

Jul 14, 2020

good

By tale p

Jun 19, 2020

good

By Claudine C S

Oct 31, 2020

It is nice that you were guided step by step on how to sep up your WordPress. The only downside that I noticed was when I'm using Rhyme, the side that I'm doing the task simultaneously is almost unreadable. But overall, instructions were clear.

By Marie V A

Nov 27, 2020

I wish this course would explain the assignment of H3 and lower headers too. And I was looking forward to see how the website traffic changed after publishing. I hope there will be a more advance project soon.

By Naomi G

Sep 18, 2020

Really great tips and tricks. Some of the content is only applicable to Wordpress.com users and not Wordpress.org users.

By Nurul K R

Jul 19, 2020

I learn a lot. Although I have a good foundation with this course, I can understand more about Wordpress SEO!

By Abdul H

Jul 20, 2020

It was a good course but not really advance

Alot of things in the course i already know

By Vaibhav U P

Nov 24, 2020

Use of plugins and tools to boost the traffic should be explained too.

By vivek

Sep 10, 2020

It was good to learn something new, But not fully satisfied

By Fahmida A

Sep 24, 2020

Very well illustrated, good for WordPress beginners.

By Javier C

Jul 30, 2020

Its interesting. But, a little bit basic.

By Bibesh S

Aug 18, 2020

Good but basic and not enough

By Farrukh H

Aug 18, 2020

It's fun.

By Lye H F

Sep 22, 2020

Good for beginners. This course does not cover advanced SEO, like how to pick keywords, or how to analyze how good a keyword is. Also does not cover how Google page ranking works in SEO.

By Sudarshan G

Jul 23, 2020

the key ideas need to be illustrated more deeply

By YUN L

Oct 29, 2020

It's too basic. Just good for very beginners.

By Manmeetsinh A C

Jun 29, 2020

Best entry level course for SEO