Back to Javascript animation for websites, storytelling, data visualization and games

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Javascript animation for websites, storytelling, data visualization and games by Coursera Project Network

4.3

In this course, we’ll guide you through a series of hands-on projects. You’ll build your own animations used in telling stories, in conveying data for presentations and in simple games for motivating kids. Everything will be done using only HTML, CSS and Javascript (ES6), so you’ll gain the foundational skills applicable to any other visualization or game framework you might wish to use later. Note: discussion forums in guided projects such as this one are not monitored or supported by Coursera staff or instructors....

KS
Jul 25, 2020

Loved this course! I really love how we can try out various things without installing anything with a guide. Thank you so much for this amazing course.

DK
Oct 30, 2020

Really Nice course and Instructor is clear, concise and his way of getting us involved and try things for ourselves is awesome.

26 - 29 of 29 Reviews for Javascript animation for websites, storytelling, data visualization and games

By Kaissoune A s

Jan 21, 2021

Such a great environment for studying!God willed it

By Karin K

Oct 31, 2020

I fount this guided project very useful - just the skills I needed for my own project. The course was well planned and executed. I really enjoyed the videos. I had some technical issues with the Rhyme environment though. For students who need more time to understand the concepts or play around with the code - the cloud time is limited, make sure you stay in pace.

By Linus R

Apr 1, 2021

The Code was not explained much in detail, the general remarks on the utility of visualizations would have been better spend with explaining to code more I think. However interesting to see how the set up is made.

The Ryhme Environment was very hard to work with, to small on a 15 inch laptop, not to be divided on 2 screens and very laggy.

By Khor E

Dec 6, 2020

Quite a fun project to work on and the instructions/teaching materials and topic provided in this course was really easy to understand.