Back to Modern JavaScript: ES6 Basics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Modern JavaScript: ES6 Basics by Coursera Project Network

4.4

In this project, you'll learn the most fundamental ES6 features and practice them with live hands-on examples. You'll start writing modern JavaScript and really understand why we need ES6. Mastering modern JavaScript starts with understanding the reasoning behind the main ES6 features - arrow functions, variables, template literals. Doing so will help you grasp the concepts behind Node, React and Angular....

MK

Jul 19, 2020

I found the project much relevant for those who are going to learn react shortly. Instructure is a lovely teacher and person. I appreciate teaching skills of course instructors. Thanks! Coursera

KS

Jun 04, 2020

I enjoyed this hands-on learning experience. The project tasks started off very simple, but by the time I progressed to arrow functions it was much more challenging.

1 - 25 of 72 Reviews for Modern JavaScript: ES6 Basics

By Angel M

Jun 27, 2020

The content is ok, but the instructor has an accent that I found difficult to understand. Also, using the rhyme platform to code is painful. I would appreciate using my own IDE and just look at the video in coursera and not have the semi-split-screen that I can't even adjust to a resolution that makes it readable most of the time. Either I "see" the complete window in a reaaaaally small size, or zoom in and miss part of the window.

By Sayan M

Great guided project

The instructor does provide adequate exercise while the project to clear your concepts.

A good starting point for learning ES6.

By Arwin H

Aug 27, 2020

I like this course, well explained

By Shivam k

Jun 09, 2020

Level should be BASIC

By Ibrahim B

Aug 11, 2020

I didn't like it :(

The instructor assumes you already know JavaScript and this is more like a "What's new in ES6", more than a Basics project. She skipped things that had me go back over and over until I understood what she was talking about.

Arrow functions and "this" were concepts that I hardly understood. Actually I'm going back to take a full JavaScript course from step zero.

By Nitesh A

Jun 29, 2020

Should have taught in-depth about ES6, this is just surface level

By Mukesh K

Jul 19, 2020

By Kris S

By Rafael d S B

Aug 10, 2020

The course is pretty good. I enjoyed the hands-on activities. Besides, the instructor provides useful examples and explanations. I do recommend it.

By Raul A C G

Jul 31, 2020

Fue excelente, la instructora explica muy bien el cambio a ES6 y el por que de ellos, los ejemplos son justos y necesarios para entender todo.

By Mariangel R A

Aug 19, 2020

Es un muy buen curso para afianzar conocimientos de JavaScript ademas de aprender cosas nuevas. El curso esta en ingles, pero es entendible

By Arjun G

Jun 05, 2020

Great Course I recommend every Javascript folks .Note there is one mistake in arrow function it should be even instead of prime .

By amr w

This course is excellent for learning JavaScript and the explanation method more than wonderful and the examples are excellent

By Vedant A

Aug 12, 2020

Very informative course ! One must enroll it if he or she wants to go to developing field in javascript

By Abel O G

Jun 17, 2020

Very concise and fast to brush up on ES6 syntax. Very well taught and explained. Thank you.

By Alpesh D

Jul 29, 2020

Really helpful. Lectures are the right size and appropriate example to learn concepts

By amirul i

Jul 24, 2020

Thanks, I have successfully completed this course. I have learned more practical.

By Chathura S

Aug 11, 2020

Best fit for my requirement of learning ES6. Thank you for this course !

By MOHIT

Jun 07, 2020

Amazing! course, this helps me to build my basic in ES6 Javascript.

By Seif E M

Jul 22, 2020

good explanation for the course content instead of its few content

By Julian P M

Jul 22, 2020

Really short course for review and learn new concepts of ES6

By Kunal C

Jun 09, 2020

All the topics of ES6 were explained in a detailed manner.

By Rishabh Y

Jul 12, 2020

Intermediate Level course should also be uploaded

By أحمد م ف م س

Great but need more question on Quiz please

By Md A Z

Jul 11, 2020

This course was amazing. Helped me a lot