Back to 5G for Everyone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for 5G for Everyone by Qualcomm Wireless Academy

Take the next step in your career by gaining a greater understanding of 5G technology and how it is changing the way we operate both personally and professionally. Learn how 5G is revolutionizing the business world and begin to understand how 5G can benefit your business by helping you meet your ever-evolving needs. You do not need any prior knowledge of 5G or other wireless technology to take this course. WHY TAKE THIS COURSE? - Understand what 5G technology is, the endless possibilities it offers, and how you can leverage it to enhance business strategy. - Receive 5G training from engineers at Qualcomm Technologies – a world leader in 5G tech and wireless communication. - Receive a Qualcomm-branded certificate of completion that may help you get that next job or promotion. COURSE OUTLINE: - Overview of wireless and cellular communications. - Overview of the 5G NR vision. - Introduction to 5G networks and features. - Discuss 5G spectrum and mmWave. - Learn about Massive MIMO and its impact on wireless technology. - Discuss the evolution of the 5G radio access network (RAN). - Dive into 5G private networks and industrial IoT. - Overview of 5G security....

GK

Nov 15, 2022

Best course from best trainer. Explained many complicated concepts effortlessly based on real world examples and relevant applications

SM

Oct 12, 2022

This course is giving a great knowledge to 5G fundamentals for beginners with an easy-to-understand explanations

1 - 25 of 69 Reviews for 5G for Everyone

By Donald H

May 10, 2022

Others may find this course of much greater value. I do know quite a bit about 5G, but wanted to see what the course was about. So, if you are interested in a 50,000 foot overview of 5G, this course is for you.

The other issue I have is that this course is a big advertisement for the Qualcomm academy. I am priviledged to have been offered a Coursera subscription through an employer program. I would not be pleased if I had to pay for a certificate to hear about how what Qualcomm is doing in the realm of 5G.

I did learn some things about industrial IoT. Being that I am a technology instructor, this course allowed me to consider ways in which I can be a better presenter of the 5G System. Hopefully, there will be more in-depth courses available on the 5G System in the future. This is a good start.

By Rajesh R B

Jul 20, 2022

5G 101 course in reasonably understandble language with good analogies examples!

By SM E

Jul 3, 2022

Itgave the great insight about 5G. As a newbie engineer could relate a lot of the theoretical materials that I learned in the university with practical use cases in 5G world. However, the last module about security was too high level and without much technical stuff.

Thanks Qualcomm and Coursera for providing this great course!

By Akash K

Apr 3, 2022

The best highlights from the course I wanted to share: 1. Nakul's delivery, 2. Content design, 3. Q&A with Hsin-I, 4. The analogy of roads & transport for wireless understanding, 5. Weeks 5 & 6 are a little less than my expectation but that's okay, and 6. Finally, the Qualcomm additional links and its history in the wireless domain motivated me.

I am thankful for the 5G Course. It did solve me connect the dots across the whole stream and now I am able to choose my project, thesis (in my university studies) according to my interests as I got a gist of the whole.

By Prajwal

May 18, 2022

One of the best 5G fundamental course i have enrolled for. Nakul is a excellent teacher and the way he compares 5G to normal real life cases is so easy for us students to grasp and understand. I wish coursera will add more courses related to 5G/4G like this one. Overall outstanding course and mentor.

By Pascal U E

Mar 4, 2022

This is a truely great course, simple enough for you to grasp all the high level conepts and components of a 5G Network. With a lot easy to understand analogies that make it more easy to grasp. I fully recommend this course. Thank you for the teaching team, and the main presentator !

By Ng W T

Jun 22, 2022

Love this well-structured, comprehensive, and interactive course. The course content are in bite-size and easy to follow. Appreciate the metaphors and beautiful graphics that were used to describe the concepts behind those network terminology too~ Thanks!

By Hugo T

Sep 17, 2022

It is a very basic but powerful course to intorduce you to 5G technolgy.

Major takeaways: Gives a general overview of what 5G is about, makes you feel confident you will be able to take more advanceced courses of this topic.

By Fadhlan R

Nov 8, 2022

A Great Course. Instructor bring the knowledge with simple words. I hope after completed this course, my understanding about 5G Networks will be improved. Thank you, Mr. Nakul for your clear explanation.

By VEERANJANEYULU A

Jul 10, 2022

The explanantion is very clear with simple examples, this man( Nakul Navanrage) has increased my interest in Wireles communication systems, Thank you so much Qualcomm and Nakul for the great experience.

By CIARAMAGLIA F

May 5, 2022

Very clear and simple explanations. The proposed examples of the true life applications are very useful and illustrative for a better understanding of the main topics of the course

By YunSheng L

Aug 27, 2022

Very systemetical overview training course to the beginner. I would highly recommends this even for the system engineer. Thanks Coursera and Qualcomm for offering this class.

By VERRO F

May 6, 2022

Very interesting.

The instructor is really fantastic for his clearness and ability in speaking technical topics.

A full five-stars evaluation for this course.

By Gowtham K S

Nov 16, 2022

By Shii A

Oct 13, 2022

By SFUA

Nov 25, 2022

As mentioned it is at beginners level but not really until you have done 6 semesters in engineering background.

By Aswin R

Jun 11, 2022

Good Course to enter into the World Of 5G. From evolution of the Network to the latest trends we can learn

By Adnan T

Nov 22, 2022

This a very important and must needed course for freshers in wireless communication. Highly recommended.

By Vikash K

Dec 22, 2022

It really helped me a lot boost my understandings about wireless communication and 5G.

thanks Coursera

By Hossein O

Aug 19, 2022

Very well presented; Very professional language chosen; all 5G fundamental topics covered.

By Kevyn F

Apr 18, 2022

Very clear and understandable explanations. The course creates solid concepts about 5G.

By Prasad D

Jan 2, 2023

It was very insightful course for all wireless folks. Good to have in your kitty.

By Ganesh B

Aug 25, 2022

Excellent learning on 5G over all idea and its each elements. Excellent tutor.

By Christoph S

Mar 11, 2022

Great overview - concepts are explained well and illustrated with many examples

By Pradeep R

Dec 27, 2022

Very good content ...properly described by instructor with good examples.