Back to Antisemitism: From Its Origins to the Present

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Antisemitism: From Its Origins to the Present by Yad Vashem

In this course, 50 leading scholars from all over the world will explore questions and issues relating to antisemitism including: what is antisemitism? How has it changed throughout history? Why can it be found among so many diverse cultures, and even among opposing ideologies? What happened to antisemitism after the Holocaust? How is antisemitism expressed today, and what are the main spheres in which it can be found?...

NH

Thoroughly enjoyable course that taught me so much and gave me a framework with which to examine anti-Semitism and hate speech in general. Great stuff!

AT
Apr 5, 2020

This is an interesting course which explores important issues.

1 - 9 of 9 Reviews for Antisemitism: From Its Origins to the Present

By Neale H

By Angela T

Apr 6, 2020

This is an interesting course which explores important issues.

By Flavia F

Oct 20, 2020

Thorough and illuminating. Highly recommended

By Marcílio M M

Aug 23, 2020

Very nice course!

By Jorge M

Dec 3, 2020

Fue una experiencia única y enriquecedora, una invitación constante a reflexionar sobre las causas y consecuencias de diferentes prejuicios personales y sociales.

By Michelle A

Sep 10, 2020

Hi,

This course is very informative especially for persons who are interested in learning about historical events. I would recommend it. However, during this course I had a few assignments/comments to complete so I clicked on reset schedules/assignments and unfortunately nothing was reset. I therefore continued to finish the course by viewing the rest of videos and reading the articles as I didn't get to complete a few assignments/comments.

By frank s a

Oct 20, 2020

Good Coursce but technical problems! 4 Points!

By Rocio d M T

Feb 10, 2021

Excellent material and panellists.