Back to AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials

Learner Reviews & Feedback for AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials by Amazon Web Services

Welcome to AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials. If you’re new to the cloud, whether you’re in a technical or non-technical role such as finance, legal, sales, marketing, this course will provide you with an understanding of fundamental AWS Cloud concepts to help you gain confidence to contribute to your organization’s cloud initiatives. This course is also the starting point to prepare for your AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification whenever it’s convenient for you. After you complete the course, you’ll understand the benefits of the AWS Cloud and the basics of its global infrastructure. You’ll be able to describe and provide an example of the core AWS services, including compute, network, databases, and storage. For the finance-minded, you’ll be able to articulate the financial benefits of the AWS Cloud, define core billing and pricing models, and learn how to use pricing tools to make cost-effective choices for AWS services....

DN
Feb 6, 2021

This is a phenomenal course designed by astute teachers who have a knack for simplifying complex Amazon Web Services Cloud solutions for the interested learner. Highly recommend it!

DG
Feb 4, 2021

Very good overview of the entire AWS, but also about Cloud business model in general. Some topics are a bit too basic for me, but it does not matter - overview is really good.

1 - 25 of 86 Reviews for AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials

By Joy E

Feb 23, 2021

It was a good one to wrap up what I've been learning in preparation for the exam.

By Tapiwa M

Mar 1, 2021

Very solid intro to AWS. I'm heading into the data science field and AWS Sagemaker got my attention, however, I had no prior experience with AWS so decided to find an intro to the platform before signing up and happy I found this course.

The instructors are very engaging. Overall I think this course provides a great launching pad for most tech-savvy business users. Had not realized just how vast of a platform AWS is, so this course does a good job at giving you a lay of the land. If you're looking to then become an AWS expert, or be more IT-focused, then you'll 110% need to do follow-up courses.

Pro tip: Bookmark the parts of AWS you find the most interesting as a ton are on the free tier. I already have so many ideas for machine learning projects and can't wait to dig into all the different ways to tackle various real-world problems.

By Martin D

May 29, 2021

I passed my AWS Practitioner exam first time and I have this course to thank for that. My advice is do the extra reading in the resources sections and look around the AWS site for the Labs and do all of the Free Tier ones (the others will cost you something, so delete immediately after completing... also practice pricing by working out how much before hand)

Thanks to AWS and the instructors for the brilliant delivery of the course and the materials. Good luck to anyone taking this course, you won't regret it.

By Werner B

Feb 2, 2021

Really great course - strongly recommended to everybody who wants to learn more about cloud. I hope that there will be more such AWS courses on Coursera in the future. Thanks to all the trainers it was awesome to listen to you

By Davor G

Feb 5, 2021

By Maximilian J V S

Feb 17, 2021

I was able to consolidate my knowledge about AWS to take the Cloud Practitioner Certification.

By Mehmet E S

Mar 7, 2021

Better to have hands on labs for services. Also hints for real exam would be great.

By Rahil K

Apr 17, 2021

I have been through many different courses on various platforms and to be very honest, the course content and the delivery style of each and every trainer is so beautiful that I thoroughly enjoyed the whole course till its very end and would love to learn more from these trainers in future. Cheers!!

By Matthew G

Mar 8, 2021

Excellent baseline course for those interested in cloud computing. While I did need to go look up a few basic terms related to cloud computing, this was a great introduction to some of the AWS features and operations in this industry. Thanks CourseRA!

By Jeetendra U

Apr 22, 2021

Very Good Course for Beginners, explaining AWS cloud and related journey. Even though the course can be completed in 3-4 days, request & suggest to at least give 2-3 weeks with revision for better learning and outcomes. Thanks AWS & Coursera.

By Abhiram A

Apr 27, 2021

Very well-produced videos. Great place to begin exploring AWS if the AWS website made you rethink your life decisions. Has no hands-on demos or exercises but lays down a strong and very necessary foundational framework before going hands on.

By Kristina M

May 18, 2021

The instructors made it easy to follow along as we built out some awesome fundamentals. There were many videos I watched more than once and found them all concise and loaded with useful information. Thank you coursera!

By Shailesh V B

Apr 15, 2021

This is very good course to start up with learning AWS. They used real time example for better understanding and also covered almost all topics required for AWS Cloud practitioner course. Thanks a lot for nice course.

By David N

Feb 6, 2021

By Trevon F

Apr 3, 2021

This is extremely amazing sorry I didn’t get started when I first applied ah few months ago it wasn’t letting in but now I’m thank happy I’ve gotten the opportunity 😭❤️👏🏾

By Arnaud B

Apr 19, 2021

The course in this topic are very well done with videos and more details explanations to start AWS fundamentals and better understand what services provided by AWS.

By John P

Mar 6, 2021

El muy buen curso, te explican de manera fácil los beneficios de la nube consideraciones o mejores practicas que se deben tener en cuenta

By GEORGE E H

May 12, 2021

Ireally enjoyed the course and Iam looking forward for my next step so I can get my certification. please confirm my next step.

By Gao Y

May 22, 2021

It's really helpful for me to understand AWS as a beginner.

The documents in this course are very useful for preparing for the test.

By James H

Jan 29, 2021

This course was an excellent introduction to the AWS ecosystem and key considerations for successful AWS implementation.

By Aahan s

Apr 17, 2021

Great course ! covers all the important topics to have basic knowledge about AWS as well as for the certification exam.

By Williams O

May 25, 2021

This course was perfectly made and covers practically all AWS services to start using AWS for my software development

By Swarup R

Mar 22, 2021

First online course that I finished, such a nice combination of fun and information. Thanks to the instructors.

By Ram W

Feb 11, 2021

A very structured course providing all the needed elements at a high level for a practitioner. Very insightful.

By Natalie Z

Jun 12, 2021

The course is very informative and fun. I had no IT background and could follow up with the content.