Back to Browser-based Models with TensorFlow.js

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Browser-based Models with TensorFlow.js by deeplearning.ai

Bringing a machine learning model into the real world involves a lot more than just modeling. This Specialization will teach you how to navigate various deployment scenarios and use data more effectively to train your model. In this first course, you’ll train and run machine learning models in any browser using TensorFlow.js. You’ll learn techniques for handling data in the browser, and at the end you’ll build a computer vision project that recognizes and classifies objects from a webcam. This Specialization builds upon our TensorFlow in Practice Specialization. If you are new to TensorFlow, we recommend that you take the TensorFlow in Practice Specialization first. To develop a deeper, foundational understanding of how neural networks work, we recommend that you take the Deep Learning Specialization....

AZ

Mar 29, 2020

No doubt, the team of Deeplearning.AI is building best learning resources. We would love to get more and more resources for easy way learning from DeepLearning.AI Team.\n\nThanks to all.

ZB

Dec 20, 2019

Awesome - elegant in its complex simplicity. Clear explanations, logical curriculum structure, nice and knowledgeable code examples. A must-complete course indeed!

1 - 25 of 90 Reviews for Browser-based Models with TensorFlow.js

By Zsolt B

Dec 20, 2019

By CHIRAG S

Dec 31, 2019

When I took this course, I was already familiar with deep learning in Python, but this course helps me a lot to grab the concepts of javascript and using javascript to train the models on the webserver and also helped in the making of some cool project and more cool project ideas. Much Appreciated. Can't wait to do the rest of the courses.

By Carlos V

Jan 28, 2020

Excellent Course, I have fun !!! implementing the projects, I also enjoy the format with the labs where you need to apply some modifications to what was taught to get an entirely new project, It demonstrates the capabilities of tensorflow and modularized code. Thanks to everyone that worked on this Course, now to the next one.

By Hrishabh D

Apr 11, 2020

Very insightful and helpful course for front end web developers who want to get started with deep learning through TensorFlow. Quizzes and assignments are up to to the mark as well. Can learn a lot through this course. Also pretty good for people who want to learn about transfer learning. That is what grabbed my attention to the course in the first place itself.

By Rene A M

Apr 30, 2020

Great course. Really concrete! As it is stated on the description it focuses on deployment. You'll have to learn deep learning elsewhere. The course doesn't go into much depth, but I find that it equips with the necessary essentials to go and try interesting projects by yourself. I really recommend it!

By clement l r

Feb 28, 2020

A great course to learn how to leverage python tensorflow/keras API with Javascript. Also very nice to be able to build a real Web App, in addition of the typical Data Science process. This is handy to showcase the value of Data Science and Deep Learning for real life scenario.

By Mouafek A

Apr 14, 2020

After spending more than a year learning Machine Learning and Deep Learning, now i'm finally able to deploy my models in very simple and efficient way, which will help me tackle my next professional challenge, which is deploying my internship models using Tensorflow.js !

By Mo R

Dec 25, 2019

This is one of the top courses for deploying Deep Learning models and putting them into production, the material is coherent and easy to understand, and the lectures and very clear and straight forward. Thanks to Laurence Moroney, Andrew Ng, and Coursera!

By Fabrice L

Mar 19, 2020

The lecture content is clear, the quizz are not very interesting, and the assignments mostly are copy paste of the exercises, so not much challenge there.

I give 5 starts because despite all that the example applications are really cool!!

By Christian J R F

Mar 08, 2020

I have learned many things in this course. Tensorflow.js is really interesting and here they explain very well how to train, convert and test on the browser the models. The exercises are good and the evaluation a good practice.

By Saumil S

Apr 23, 2020

Exceptional Course! Very fun and east to learn! I was so excited that I finished this course in less than a week!!

Cheers to Laurence Moroney, Andrew Ng, and the whole team of deeplearning.ai, Google Brain, and Coursera!!

By Gowthaman S

Apr 10, 2020

The course was neat and clear in terms of details on Tensorflow JS. A bit more details on what are the practical area where this is used at the moment could have been useful. But of course, we can find it on our own. :)

By AKSHAY K C

Apr 10, 2020

Very nicely course composed by Laurence Moroney for running models on the browser using TensorFlow-js with end to end implementation of the project in the final week. Kudos to the entire team for such a good course.

By Manoj J

Jan 27, 2020

I completed the "deployment of TensorFlow on browser" course and its really helping me a lot to build my confidence in deep learning. Thank you for this course and very well explained examples and exercise.

By Adnan Z

Mar 29, 2020

Thanks to all.

By Steven Z

Feb 24, 2020

Awesome course! This is one of the most practical courses I have taken, and I am looking forward to the next courses in the series. Thanks! - Steve

By Saurabh

Jan 02, 2020

Thanks to Laurence and Andrew for designing such a great course. I learnt a lot from this course and looking forward to learn more from both of you.

By Ricardo F

Apr 15, 2020

Great course, the hands-on approach is great for anyone that has taken the Deeplearning Specialization from Andrew (it's mandatory, in my opinion)!

By NAVEEN V

Apr 14, 2020

The course is extremely fun to learn. Lot of concepts are covered through a practical approach. The teaching of the instructor is awesome.

By Juv C

Mar 03, 2020

I really enjoy working on the programming assignments of this course especially the Week 4 one which is fun and have a lot to learn!

By András G

Dec 30, 2019

I like it. It would be nice to have more practice, to get more experience. The course is good. I would advise to my friends. it

By Vladimir V

Dec 18, 2019

Great course! A bit of a learning curve on javascript, but really worth it! The exercise in Week 4 was phenomenal! Thanks.

By Peter M

Dec 18, 2019

Last exercise was really difficult to pass! Probably due to overfitting and not generalising to the the test set.

By Peter G

Dec 17, 2019

Great videos and nice coding challenges. Would like some more support on various error messages though

By Ranvir S

Feb 20, 2020

Great resource to build practical, real-world examples...easily explained with lots of sample code.