Back to Browser-based Models with TensorFlow.js

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Browser-based Models with TensorFlow.js by DeepLearning.AI

Bringing a machine learning model into the real world involves a lot more than just modeling. This Specialization will teach you how to navigate various deployment scenarios and use data more effectively to train your model. In this first course, you’ll train and run machine learning models in any browser using TensorFlow.js. You’ll learn techniques for handling data in the browser, and at the end you’ll build a computer vision project that recognizes and classifies objects from a webcam. This Specialization builds upon our TensorFlow in Practice Specialization. If you are new to TensorFlow, we recommend that you take the TensorFlow in Practice Specialization first. To develop a deeper, foundational understanding of how neural networks work, we recommend that you take the Deep Learning Specialization....

EJ
Mar 17, 2021

This course is very practical and interesting.\n\nI enjoyed the excitement I got along the way.\n\nIt was modeled to make you pass as long as you want to pass.\n\nThank you Laurence and Andrew.

AZ
Mar 28, 2020

No doubt, the team of Deeplearning.AI is building best learning resources. We would love to get more and more resources for easy way learning from DeepLearning.AI Team.\n\nThanks to all.

26 - 50 of 185 Reviews for Browser-based Models with TensorFlow.js

By Ammar M

Jul 4, 2020

As expected, another amazing course from Deeplearning.ai and the instructor, Laurence, gives a great intuition and makes you feel comfortable while taking this course. Will certainly complete the specialization.

By Manoj J

Jan 27, 2020

I completed the "deployment of TensorFlow on browser" course and its really helping me a lot to build my confidence in deep learning. Thank you for this course and very well explained examples and exercise.

By Juan S S G

Dec 20, 2020

Excellent course!!! It is actually a milestone for people like me who have trained models in Jupyter notebooks, but Tensorflow JS is actually a great way for the models to become 'alive'! Thanks!

By Enudeme J

Mar 18, 2021

This course is very practical and interesting.

I enjoyed the excitement I got along the way.

It was modeled to make you pass as long as you want to pass.

Thank you Laurence and Andrew.

By Tomas B

Dec 25, 2020

I have worked with tensorflow for some time, but I didn't know it is this straight forward to deploy on browser.Very good explanation with examples of different deployment options

By divya p p

Jul 4, 2020

Excellent presentation of material and lab examples.

Final assignment is really inspiring and motivating. Thank you for putting effort to design such content.

By Ignacio M S

Jul 15, 2020

Very interesting, last assigment that you need to train a neural network to learn to identify , your own rock, scissors, paper, spock & lizard from your cam

By Nilesh G

Jul 13, 2020

I wish to complete specialization soon, eager to learn how model deployment work in actual practice,

Thanks for the instructor to guide such an easy way

By Steve Z

Feb 23, 2020

Awesome course! This is one of the most practical courses I have taken, and I am looking forward to the next courses in the series. Thanks! - Steve

By Saurabh

Jan 2, 2020

Thanks to Laurence and Andrew for designing such a great course. I learnt a lot from this course and looking forward to learn more from both of you.

By Ricardo F

Apr 14, 2020

Great course, the hands-on approach is great for anyone that has taken the Deeplearning Specialization from Andrew (it's mandatory, in my opinion)!

By naveen v

Apr 14, 2020

The course is extremely fun to learn. Lot of concepts are covered through a practical approach. The teaching of the instructor is awesome.

By Shintya R R M

May 4, 2021

This course has given me a lot of real world exercises. The lessons are concise yet really helpful to start your web-based AI project.

By Juv C

Mar 3, 2020

I really enjoy working on the programming assignments of this course especially the Week 4 one which is fun and have a lot to learn!

By András G

Dec 30, 2019

I like it. It would be nice to have more practice, to get more experience. The course is good. I would advise to my friends. it

By Vladimir V

Dec 18, 2019

Great course! A bit of a learning curve on javascript, but really worth it! The exercise in Week 4 was phenomenal! Thanks.

By Vishnu N

Oct 12, 2020

I found how TensorFlow can be extended to javascript.

Thanks to Coursera and Laurence Moroney for this amazing course.

By Yegane A

Mar 17, 2021

I love this course! The last week for predicting "rock paper scissors" is amazing! I had lots of fun! :) Thank you!

By Peter M

Dec 18, 2019

Last exercise was really difficult to pass! Probably due to overfitting and not generalising to the the test set.

By Peter G

Dec 17, 2019

Great videos and nice coding challenges. Would like some more support on various error messages though

By Ranvir S

Feb 20, 2020

Great resource to build practical, real-world examples...easily explained with lots of sample code.

By Ernesto C

Jan 5, 2020

Excellent! well presented and guided through. A good starting point to begin playing with the tech!

By Michael B

Dec 28, 2019

Great introduction on browser-based models. Well presented with great code examples and exercises.

By Ogunkeye F

Jun 28, 2020

loved the content. but would have been happier if more of the js code was explained better

By Sayak B

Feb 5, 2020

Good introductory course on Tensorflow deployment. Enjoyed lectures and doing assignments.