Back to Strategic Management - Capstone Project

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Strategic Management - Capstone Project by Copenhagen Business School

In this capstone project course, we revisit the strategy controversy at e-Types, introduced in the first course in this specialization, Strategic Management, and further analysed in each of the subsequent courses, Strategy Formulation and Strategy Implementation. After revealing, examining, and analyzing what happened at e-Types, we turn to a new set of strategy cases that range in terms of company size, geography, and focus. For your final project, we ask YOU to apply everything you have learned in this specialization to analyze your choice of one of these four situations....

LH

Jun 02, 2016

All the projects are real life cases. They are close to our life, challenging but also engaging, Doing this project makes me able to implement the theoretical frameworks in real situation.

Nov 15, 2018

It was great experience for me throughout the whole specialization. It was great learning experience along with that I came across great people.\n\nI will remember it for times to come.

1 - 25 of 56 Reviews for Strategic Management - Capstone Project

Nov 22, 2017

it was really great learning . the lectures were excellent and well explained with examples. Quality of video and audio was best. Evaluation process was excellent as at every stage the learning was evaluated and feedback were given which keeps the learner engaged and trying for performance enhancement. it also helped in reinforcement of the concept to be used in real life scenario. Over all good experience..

By Bernard D V

Nov 02, 2018

A really nice way to end this great specialisation about Strategy. Maybe the best courses about strategy that I followed. One sure thing, it's not like the others (in a good way). The final project is great and will allow you to pratice what you learned during the previous courses. Great work CBS :)

By Michael S

I thoroughly enjoyed this course. From the teaching staff to the content, to the overall layout I have nothing bad to say about it. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to further their education in the field of business strategy.

By Wesley T

May 02, 2018

The capstone is really an opportunity to put into practice the concepts learned in the courses. There are 4 "use cases" to choose and work on the formulation and implementation of strategies. Course with very rich content!

By Tan K M

Jul 08, 2020

Really impressive finale to the course, great content and delivery by participants with serious work and insightful ideas, pleasure to be part of this community and have been inspired to join other courses by CBS

By Mary-Brenda A

Feb 11, 2019

Excellent project assignments that related my learning to the real world today and pushed me to make strategic decisions that, as it turns out, were taken in real life too and worked out just fine. Thank you!

By Lukman H

Jun 02, 2016

By Sarwaswa

Nov 15, 2018

I will remember it for times to come.

By Esmaeil S

Sep 07, 2016

Being in this class and specialization was a great experience to me. Great instructors with great content but I prefer a professional person judge the final assignment of capstone.

By Giorgi L

Apr 18, 2016

Thanks to Nicolai Pogrebnyakov and All Specialization Sectors. Good Course. If you want to have Practical Strategy Formulation and Implementation habits than Enroll !!!

By eric l

Apr 23, 2020

the learning format was great for everyone to understand all the concepts taught and applying it , the peer group feedbacks also helped and you can learn from each other!

By Gordhan P

May 12, 2016

Excellent course. Great learning. Top Notch facility. Definitely recommended for somebody who want to learn Strategy Management in detail.

By Diego N M

Jul 29, 2016

Amazing way to demonstrate your knowledge, the only con is that the projects are peer reviewed, so no experts judge you.

By Nikita P

Mar 15, 2016

Very interesting topics for projects! And real executive from "Bombardier" has reviewed my work! It is good surprise.

By John M

Jan 31, 2020

This course (and the specialization) gave me great insights from a number of perspectives. Highly recommended.

By Daniel C

Feb 16, 2016

During the specialization I only missed some support material. it was a fantastic courser, thanks.

By Louie L S

Mar 20, 2018

Solid capstone project recapitulation of the entire specialization. I enjoyed the content.

By K. D R

Jul 01, 2016

Awsm course!!!! Precise and well structured...........Wish CBS introduces more courses.

By Ashish K

Apr 26, 2020

Nicely structured course. It was easy to understand & very valuable.

By Alejandro J H B

Feb 08, 2017

Excellent course in strategic management, a perfect capstone to apply knowledge.

By GNANAGURUBARAN V

Nov 26, 2016

Course was extremely current and allowed me to creatively present all my ideas.

By Tim S

Sep 20, 2016

Exceptional curriculum layout with thoughtful lectures and assignments.

By Ni L P K

Mar 20, 2016

very helpful on creating the strategic recommendation for Spotify.

By Paul M

Mar 06, 2017

Relevant and interesting choice of assignments.

By José d J D L C G

Feb 15, 2016

Excellent course and teachers! Congratulations!