Back to Strategic Management - Capstone Project

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Strategic Management - Capstone Project by Copenhagen Business School

In this capstone project course, we revisit the strategy controversy at e-Types, introduced in the first course in this specialization, Strategic Management, and further analysed in each of the subsequent courses, Strategy Formulation and Strategy Implementation. After revealing, examining, and analyzing what happened at e-Types, we turn to a new set of strategy cases that range in terms of company size, geography, and focus. For your final project, we ask YOU to apply everything you have learned in this specialization to analyze your choice of one of these four situations....

LH

Jun 02, 2016

All the projects are real life cases. They are close to our life, challenging but also engaging, Doing this project makes me able to implement the theoretical frameworks in real situation.

Nov 15, 2018

It was great experience for me throughout the whole specialization. It was great learning experience along with that I came across great people.\n\nI will remember it for times to come.

1 - 25 of 41 Reviews for Strategic Management - Capstone Project

Mar 06, 2019

Great courses!

By Mary-Brenda A

Feb 11, 2019

Excellent project assignments that related my learning to the real world today and pushed me to make strategic decisions that, as it turns out, were taken in real life too and worked out just fine. Thank you!

By David P I

Dec 28, 2018

Great case studies!

By Giosue P

Dec 12, 2018

Goof course.

By Sarwaswa

Nov 15, 2018

I will remember it for times to come.

By Bernard D V

Nov 02, 2018

A really nice way to end this great specialisation about Strategy. Maybe the best courses about strategy that I followed. One sure thing, it's not like the others (in a good way). The final project is great and will allow you to pratice what you learned during the previous courses. Great work CBS :)

By Wesley T

May 02, 2018

The capstone is really an opportunity to put into practice the concepts learned in the courses. There are 4 "use cases" to choose and work on the formulation and implementation of strategies. Course with very rich content!

By Peter H

Apr 30, 2018

The level of the course was a bit low for my taste. Also, some of the questions asked were unfortunately a bit dificult to understand because the level of written English was low. Good things were that it was well put together and that the material was always on point.

By Louie L S

Mar 20, 2018

Solid capstone project recapitulation of the entire specialization. I enjoyed the content.

Nov 22, 2017

it was really great learning . the lectures were excellent and well explained with examples. Quality of video and audio was best. Evaluation process was excellent as at every stage the learning was evaluated and feedback were given which keeps the learner engaged and trying for performance enhancement. it also helped in reinforcement of the concept to be used in real life scenario. Over all good experience..

By André R

Nov 10, 2017

Fantastic, much better than my in loco MBA

By Terre C

Aug 22, 2017

Super course

By Sandra L

Jun 10, 2017

I liked very much this course, gave me more tools for my professional develoment

By Tracy B

May 30, 2017

This course presented an incredible opportunity to engage with other learners and build a project based on all of the previous knowledge we received.

By Walter M D

May 07, 2017

would be great to have at some point some sort of feedback from the professors

By Paul M

Mar 06, 2017

Relevant and interesting choice of assignments.

By Alejandro J H B

Feb 08, 2017

Excellent course in strategic management, a perfect capstone to apply knowledge.

By Mark B

Dec 17, 2016

Culmination of the courses - to reinforce the learnings

By GNANAGURUBARAN V

Nov 26, 2016

Course was extremely current and allowed me to creatively present all my ideas.

By Wilman A P O

Nov 17, 2016

Great way to put all the knowledge in context

By Juan C B G

Sep 26, 2016

Nice and interesting.

By Tim S

Sep 20, 2016

Exceptional curriculum layout with thoughtful lectures and assignments.

By Gerardo M

Sep 19, 2016

I wish it had more interaction with the teachers or to at least have more level of detail on the cases. I am afraid tha as a final project it was not of a very high use for me.