Back to Strategic Management - Capstone Project

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Strategic Management - Capstone Project by Copenhagen Business School

In this capstone project course, we revisit the strategy controversy at e-Types, introduced in the first course in this specialization, Strategic Management, and further analysed in each of the subsequent courses, Strategy Formulation and Strategy Implementation. After revealing, examining, and analyzing what happened at e-Types, we turn to a new set of strategy cases that range in terms of company size, geography, and focus. For your final project, we ask YOU to apply everything you have learned in this specialization to analyze your choice of one of these four situations....

LH
Jun 1, 2016

All the projects are real life cases. They are close to our life, challenging but also engaging, Doing this project makes me able to implement the theoretical frameworks in real situation.

SV
Nov 14, 2018

It was great experience for me throughout the whole specialization. It was great learning experience along with that I came across great people.\n\nI will remember it for times to come.

51 - 64 of 64 Reviews for Strategic Management - Capstone Project

By Sandra L

Jun 10, 2017

I liked very much this course, gave me more tools for my professional develoment

By Cindy H

Jun 1, 2016

Interesting subjects to chose from. Also nice and short format of the assignment.

By Walter M D

May 7, 2017

would be great to have at some point some sort of feedback from the professors

By Mohammed A s

Oct 14, 2019

It need to be more clear about the requirmet for each capston project

By Mark B

Dec 16, 2016

Culmination of the courses - to reinforce the learnings

By احمد م س ع

Jan 9, 2020

It is a very good application and I benefited from it

By Juan C B G

By Diego A C H

Sep 11, 2019

By Peter H

Apr 30, 2018

The level of the course was a bit low for my taste. Also, some of the questions asked were unfortunately a bit dificult to understand because the level of written English was low. Good things were that it was well put together and that the material was always on point.

By Gerardo M

Sep 19, 2016

I wish it had more interaction with the teachers or to at least have more level of detail on the cases. I am afraid tha as a final project it was not of a very high use for me.

By Noor A A A

Jul 27, 2020

There's a good informations in the course but some teachers are not good in giving the information and talk really fast like in the second course but he was good

By Carina S

Jul 29, 2019

I hoped that I receive an official review of someone from the university for the final project. The Use Cases are not that actual anymore the in general the course is