Back to Strategic Management - Capstone Project

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Strategic Management - Capstone Project by Copenhagen Business School

In this capstone project course, we revisit the strategy controversy at e-Types, introduced in the first course in this specialization, Strategic Management, and further analysed in each of the subsequent courses, Strategy Formulation and Strategy Implementation. After revealing, examining, and analyzing what happened at e-Types, we turn to a new set of strategy cases that range in terms of company size, geography, and focus. For your final project, we ask YOU to apply everything you have learned in this specialization to analyze your choice of one of these four situations....

LH
Jun 1, 2016

All the projects are real life cases. They are close to our life, challenging but also engaging, Doing this project makes me able to implement the theoretical frameworks in real situation.

SV
Nov 14, 2018

It was great experience for me throughout the whole specialization. It was great learning experience along with that I came across great people.\n\nI will remember it for times to come.

26 - 50 of 64 Reviews for Strategic Management - Capstone Project

By Daniel C

Feb 15, 2016

During the specialization I only missed some support material. it was a fantastic courser, thanks.

By Louie L S

Mar 19, 2018

Solid capstone project recapitulation of the entire specialization. I enjoyed the content.

By Devraj R

Jul 1, 2016

Awsm course!!!! Precise and well structured...........Wish CBS introduces more courses.

By Ashish K

Apr 26, 2020

Nicely structured course. It was easy to understand & very valuable.

By Alejandro J H B

Feb 8, 2017

Excellent course in strategic management, a perfect capstone to apply knowledge.

By G V

Nov 26, 2016

Course was extremely current and allowed me to creatively present all my ideas.

By Marta B

May 7, 2021

I really enjoyed it. Thank you professors and peers for this experience

By Tim S

Sep 20, 2016

Exceptional curriculum layout with thoughtful lectures and assignments.

By Putu K

Mar 19, 2016

very helpful on creating the strategic recommendation for Spotify.

By Paul M

Mar 6, 2017

Relevant and interesting choice of assignments.

By Wilman A P O

Nov 16, 2016

Great way to put all the knowledge in context

By Ziad H A

Nov 7, 2019

Great Topics and Great Experience .. Thanks

By André B R

Nov 10, 2017

Fantastic, much better than my in loco MBA

By Rohit K

Feb 13, 2016

Fantastic learning experience. Thanks!

By БАКАЕВА Ф С

Aug 22, 2017

Super course

By Abdullah K

Aug 16, 2020

good

By Prashant R

Dec 27, 2019

Nice

By Tracy M

May 30, 2017

This course presented an incredible opportunity to engage with other learners and build a project based on all of the previous knowledge we received.

By ILO, F C

Nov 19, 2020

This is a very informative program- with real-life cases. Thanks to the team for a wonderful lecture.