Back to Strategic Management - Capstone Project

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Strategic Management - Capstone Project by Copenhagen Business School

In this capstone project course, we revisit the strategy controversy at e-Types, introduced in the first course in this specialization, Strategic Management, and further analysed in each of the subsequent courses, Strategy Formulation and Strategy Implementation. After revealing, examining, and analyzing what happened at e-Types, we turn to a new set of strategy cases that range in terms of company size, geography, and focus. For your final project, we ask YOU to apply everything you have learned in this specialization to analyze your choice of one of these four situations....

LH
Jun 1, 2016

All the projects are real life cases. They are close to our life, challenging but also engaging, Doing this project makes me able to implement the theoretical frameworks in real situation.

Nov 14, 2018

It was great experience for me throughout the whole specialization. It was great learning experience along with that I came across great people.\n\nI will remember it for times to come.

26 - 50 of 63 Reviews for Strategic Management - Capstone Project

By Tim S

Sep 20, 2016

Exceptional curriculum layout with thoughtful lectures and assignments.

By Putu K

Mar 19, 2016

very helpful on creating the strategic recommendation for Spotify.

By Paul M

Mar 6, 2017

Relevant and interesting choice of assignments.

By Wilman A P O

Nov 16, 2016

Great way to put all the knowledge in context

By Ziad H A

Nov 7, 2019

Great Topics and Great Experience .. Thanks

By André B R

Nov 10, 2017

Fantastic, much better than my in loco MBA

By Rohit K

Feb 13, 2016

Fantastic learning experience. Thanks!

By БАКАЕВА Ф С

Aug 22, 2017

Super course

By Abdullah K

Aug 16, 2020

good

By Prashant R

Dec 27, 2019

Nice

By Niels B

Sep 16, 2016

The content and the assignment were of high quality and I really enjoyed the case I had to work on.

So overal the course was very good, but negative was that the course was a bit too long, I understand Coursera needs to finance the course, so it is better to have a long one and earn a lot of subscription fees. Bu the extra review rounds felt redundant, and because the course was so long it was difficult to keep focussed on it.

By Tracy M

May 30, 2017

This course presented an incredible opportunity to engage with other learners and build a project based on all of the previous knowledge we received.

By ILO, F C

Nov 19, 2020

This is a very informative program- with real-life cases. Thanks to the team for a wonderful lecture.

By Sandra L

Jun 10, 2017

I liked very much this course, gave me more tools for my professional develoment

By Cindy H

Jun 1, 2016

Interesting subjects to chose from. Also nice and short format of the assignment.

By Walter M D

May 7, 2017

would be great to have at some point some sort of feedback from the professors

By Mohammed A s

Oct 14, 2019

It need to be more clear about the requirmet for each capston project

By Mark B

Dec 16, 2016

Culmination of the courses - to reinforce the learnings

By احمد م س ع

Jan 9, 2020

It is a very good application and I benefited from it