Back to Strategic Management - Capstone Project

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Strategic Management - Capstone Project by Copenhagen Business School

In this capstone project course, we revisit the strategy controversy at e-Types, introduced in the first course in this specialization, Strategic Management, and further analysed in each of the subsequent courses, Strategy Formulation and Strategy Implementation. After revealing, examining, and analyzing what happened at e-Types, we turn to a new set of strategy cases that range in terms of company size, geography, and focus. For your final project, we ask YOU to apply everything you have learned in this specialization to analyze your choice of one of these four situations....

LH

Jun 02, 2016

All the projects are real life cases. They are close to our life, challenging but also engaging, Doing this project makes me able to implement the theoretical frameworks in real situation.

Nov 15, 2018

It was great experience for me throughout the whole specialization. It was great learning experience along with that I came across great people.\n\nI will remember it for times to come.

26 - 50 of 57 Reviews for Strategic Management - Capstone Project

By Wilman A P O

Nov 17, 2016

Great way to put all the knowledge in context

By Ziad H A

Nov 07, 2019

Great Topics and Great Experience .. Thanks

By André B R

Nov 10, 2017

Fantastic, much better than my in loco MBA

By Rohit K

Feb 13, 2016

Fantastic learning experience. Thanks!

By David P I

Aug 22, 2017

Super course

By Abdullah K

Aug 16, 2020

good

By Prashant R

Dec 27, 2019

Nice

By Niels B

Sep 16, 2016

The content and the assignment were of high quality and I really enjoyed the case I had to work on.

So overal the course was very good, but negative was that the course was a bit too long, I understand Coursera needs to finance the course, so it is better to have a long one and earn a lot of subscription fees. Bu the extra review rounds felt redundant, and because the course was so long it was difficult to keep focussed on it.

By Tracy M

May 30, 2017

This course presented an incredible opportunity to engage with other learners and build a project based on all of the previous knowledge we received.

By Sandra L

Jun 10, 2017

I liked very much this course, gave me more tools for my professional develoment

By Cindy H

Jun 01, 2016

Interesting subjects to chose from. Also nice and short format of the assignment.

By Walter M D

May 07, 2017

would be great to have at some point some sort of feedback from the professors

By Mohammed A A s

Oct 14, 2019

It need to be more clear about the requirmet for each capston project

By Mark B

Dec 17, 2016

Culmination of the courses - to reinforce the learnings

By احمد م س ع

Jan 09, 2020

It is a very good application and I benefited from it

By Juan C B G

By Diego A C H

Sep 12, 2019

By Rene M

Feb 18, 2016

The course as a whole is excellent (5 stars), however, the Capstone project part of the specialization consists of 3 submissions that are reviewed by other students. Consequently the quality of the reviewers are of the same level as the student itself - which obviously limits the learnings from feedback.

By Arjun

Jun 19, 2020

This course is good for:

-The case study are intresting

-You get to submit additional courses

-There is explanation on the projects

This course is bad for:

-You are submission aren't taken seriouly.

-Clear instructions through example projects are missing

-Anyone can get a pass mark