Back to Games without Chance: Combinatorial Game Theory

Games without Chance: Combinatorial Game Theory , Georgia Institute of Technology

4.3

About this Course

This course will cover the mathematical theory and analysis of simple games without chance moves....

By GY

Oct 28, 2016

I like it, but as a math undergraduate I wish we have gone through some of the exciting research trend in combinatorial game theory.

By HS

Jun 17, 2017

Gives a great Basic Overview with basic examples of the Game Theory. However i wouldn't consider it suitable for Professional Uses.

36 Reviews

By Philip Traldi Wysmierski

Oct 19, 2018

Interesting intro course, but I expected more theory during the lessons.

By luis juri

Mar 01, 2018

very interesting analysis of

By LittleStone

Jan 13, 2018

Nice course and nice lecturer, I have learnt a lot of new things of Combinatorial Game theory. Thank you.

By Rambo

Jan 08, 2018

The course is interesting, but many definitions are not clear enough for me. A bit frustrating.

By Hayatullahi Bolaji Adeyemo

Dec 07, 2017

By Juan García Andrades

Nov 13, 2017

Fantastic

By raymondc

Nov 11, 2017

forum is not well maintained

need a bit more mathematical proof, or some concepts/theorems can be confusing

extra problems don't have answers, prove periodicity of subtraction game seems hard and I can't find hints...

By Слынко Евгений Антонович

Oct 14, 2017

good

By Nickolas Farmakis

Oct 07, 2017

The course was very easy to follow and it gave me an excellent glimpse of combinatorial game theory. Thank you Professor Tom. However, I was expecting a more challenging level for a university course. I think that expectations were too low and on the quizzes there should have been less multiple choice, or at least more choices, more questions and a harder level. I do not think that as a 14 year old I should complete a 7 week university course in 3 days.

By Mark Veltzer

Sep 29, 2017

Excellent instructor and clear explanations.