Back to Construction Scheduling

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Construction Scheduling by Columbia University

Learners will discover the key project scheduling techniques and procedures including; how to create a network diagram, how to define the importance of the critical path in a project network, and defining project activities float. Also covered are the fundamentals of Bar Charts, Precedence Diagrams, Activity on Arrow, PERT, Range Estimating, and linear project operations and the line of balance....

FL

Dec 27, 2016

The Course is very interesting and helpful from all prospective. I'm the project Owner and it was great experience for better understanding of the scheduling, different techniques and Lean Delivery.

GJ

Sep 28, 2019

This course is dedicated to anyone in the construction management industry and/or the willingness to learn about construction management. I will highly recommend this course!

1 - 25 of 156 Reviews for Construction Scheduling

By Elizabeth J

Apr 20, 2019

I am challenging myself in ways I did not know was possible. This course, so far, has been inspirational for me both personally and professionally.

By Rao H I u h

Nov 29, 2018

Excellent course for construction scheduling

By Marcello B

Jan 01, 2019

A foundamental course that clearly explain the most important program tools, key elements in costruction management. Weel done.

By Desi-Ann G

Feb 18, 2019

Loved this course! I learned a lot about how to schedule projects and the best software to use. Great lectures!

By Sinan J H

Feb 06, 2019

I recommend this course to every one.

By Mahipal S

Jan 26, 2019

Very useful courses

By Muhammad I

Jan 26, 2019

Really helpfull for civil engineer who wants learn construction scheduling

By JUNAID A

Mar 03, 2019

Excellent content

By Valeria G d S

Jan 31, 2019

great course

By Bishoy G G A

Mar 16, 2019

It was a very dynamic course which contained many useful knowledge. I gained many important information that will help me a lot.

Thanks to Coursera and to my Instructors.

By JOANA P V

Jan 05, 2019

whas an excellent course. thanks very much

By Sandra I T

Jan 05, 2019

EXCELLENT LEARNING. VERY UPDATE AND WELL EXPLAIN. NEED MORE READINGS ABOUT THE SUBJECT.

By harsh s

Dec 08, 2018

improved my skills

By Fredrick K M

Sep 08, 2018

After this course,i now schedule projects faster and better.Best classes ever

By Uday C

Sep 26, 2018

It is really a very good course for beginners as well as experienced people to bridge the gaps in knowledge.

By Moamen B

Sep 13, 2018

By Durgesh k s

Sep 12, 2018

I got a lot of knowledge...

By Ammar Y

Aug 11, 2018

Amazing course! I've learned a lot from Dr. Odeh and all the stuff are very skilled and have a lot of knowledge. Thank you so much for such a great Course.

By Viet T

Aug 28, 2018

This course really helpful for everybody who want to understand and improving their Scheduling practice also.

By Alejandro D l T C

Aug 14, 2018

Great course, specially the risk allocation and software applications.

By Gustavo B L

Oct 16, 2018

Excellent Course!

By Richard A E

Nov 09, 2018

Very Informative and a great deal of knowledge has been given in this course. The Professors are top Notch!

By Mohamed O I

Nov 20, 2018

I have learned a lot of knowledge and skills of construction scheduling