Back to Construction Scheduling

Construction Scheduling, Columbia University

(757 ratings)

About this Course

Learners will discover the key project scheduling techniques and procedures including; how to create a network diagram, how to define the importance of the critical path in a project network, and defining project activities float. Also covered are the fundamentals of Bar Charts, Precedence Diagrams, Activity on Arrow, PERT, Range Estimating, and linear project operations and the line of balance....

By FL

Dec 27, 2016

The Course is very interesting and helpful from all prospective. I'm the project Owner and it was great experience for better understanding of the scheduling, different techniques and Lean Delivery.

By BA

Mar 16, 2019

It was a very dynamic course which contained many useful knowledge. I gained many important information that will help me a lot.\n\nThanks to Coursera and to my Instructors.

127 Reviews

By Oleh Oksenchuk

Apr 28, 2019

Hello! Very interesting course.

Because of practically absence of hands-off materials learning will take a little more time. It will be nice if add practical part to topic about apps for scheduling, even it`ll be free app

By nken jerry babila

Apr 26, 2019

Excellent course.

By Hikmatullah Momand

Apr 23, 2019

Good course

By Elizabeth James

Apr 20, 2019

I am challenging myself in ways I did not know was possible. This course, so far, has been inspirational for me both personally and professionally.

By MOHAMED ADAM ABDELSAMAD ADAM

Apr 17, 2019

very usefull material

By Mujtaba Ahmed

Apr 16, 2019

I have over viewed the Course Content of this Module in Specialization. I am impressed by the Author who designed and organised is so well and perfect. As I know the Author from 1st Module of this specialization, I am very sure that this course deserve a 5-Star rating. I recommend this course for every Project Management Learner.

By Bishoy Gaballah Gaied Aziez

Mar 16, 2019

Thanks to Coursera and to my Instructors.

By JUNAID ASGHAR

Mar 03, 2019

Excellent content

By Desi-Ann Gordon

Feb 18, 2019

Loved this course! I learned a lot about how to schedule projects and the best software to use. Great lectures!

By Sinan Jasim Hadi

Feb 06, 2019

I recommend this course to every one.