Back to Construction Scheduling

Construction Scheduling, Columbia University

About this Course

Learners will discover the key project scheduling techniques and procedures including; how to create a network diagram, how to define the importance of the critical path in a project network, and defining project activities float. Also covered are the fundamentals of Bar Charts, Precedence Diagrams, Activity on Arrow, PERT, Range Estimating, and linear project operations and the line of balance....

By FL

Dec 27, 2016

The Course is very interesting and helpful from all prospective. I'm the project Owner and it was great experience for better understanding of the scheduling, different techniques and Lean Delivery.

By BA

Mar 16, 2019

It was a very dynamic course which contained many useful knowledge. I gained many important information that will help me a lot.\n\nThanks to Coursera and to my Instructors.

122 Reviews

By Bishoy Gaballah Gaied Aziez

Mar 16, 2019

Thanks to Coursera and to my Instructors.

By JUNAID ASGHAR

Mar 03, 2019

Excellent content

By Mujtaba Ahmed

Mar 02, 2019

I have over viewed the Course Content of this Module in Specialization. I am impressed by the Author who designed and organised is so well and perfect. As I know the Author from 1st Module of this specialization, I am very sure that this course deserve a 5-Star rating. I recommend this course for every Project Management Learner.

By Desi-Ann Gordon

Feb 18, 2019

Loved this course! I learned a lot about how to schedule projects and the best software to use. Great lectures!

By Sinan Jasim Hadi

Feb 06, 2019

I recommend this course to every one.

By ELIDRISSI ALI

Jan 26, 2019

Very useful courses

By Muhammad Ichsan

Jan 26, 2019

Really helpfull for civil engineer who wants learn construction scheduling

By Vincent Timothy Chan