Back to Construction Scheduling

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Construction Scheduling by Columbia University

Learners will discover the key project scheduling techniques and procedures including; how to create a network diagram, how to define the importance of the critical path in a project network, and defining project activities float. Also covered are the fundamentals of Bar Charts, Precedence Diagrams, Activity on Arrow, PERT, Range Estimating, and linear project operations and the line of balance....

FL

Dec 27, 2016

The Course is very interesting and helpful from all prospective. I'm the project Owner and it was great experience for better understanding of the scheduling, different techniques and Lean Delivery.

GV

Sep 10, 2020

It was excellent an platform for e-learning and i free courses are tailored in an excellent manner where one can feel that students are not taken for a ride because it covers in a big way.

26 - 50 of 247 Reviews for Construction Scheduling

By James T

Aug 26, 2020

This course was not easy but that is a good thing. I actually learned quite a bit even though I have been in the construction industry for most of my life. I have read many schedules but never really knew the science behind building one.

By Luis F R M

Apr 26, 2020

It is one of the best courses I have ever had online, the combination of practical with theoretical knowledge and the attention to detail is amazing. I was left with no questions and wanting to learn even more about this subjects.

By Karl B

Jan 30, 2017

Exposure to numerous areas of scheduling software. The presenters were successful at getting across software exposure to the students. Further to scheduling software there were also scheduling analysis software introduction.

By Brian C P H

Sep 02, 2020

Very informative and helpful interms of discussing the basic types of constrcution scheduling, the patterns and how to organize the schedules in more logical ways that will benefit the project to be able to finish on time.

By Agnei M

Mar 12, 2018

It's great, I totally recommend this course for everyone involved in the construction area or interested in being part of it. The lessons, the assignments, everything is just how I expected. Congratulations Dr. Odeh.

By Sharad S

Nov 02, 2017

Very very good course for those in the construction as well as those pondering an entry into the field. Deals with all the concepts really well and gives very clear and concise explanations for all the concepts

By Ayan J

May 05, 2020

I would like to thank to instructors.

This course was amazing, I was inspired from that. I could identify a critical path and do network diagram.

I recommend you if you want to aware of construction scheduling

By Ahmed M S A

Jun 18, 2020

This course was beneficial, I’ve learned a lot about the construction Scheduling, all the material that i had studied at my university I found it here in this course. Thanks Dr. Ibrahim and the other team.

By Felix L

Dec 27, 2016

By CAMILO A S P

May 05, 2020

The course gives a wide vision of the scheduling discipline from a interdisciplinary view which gives more interest for the students through different point of view and methodologies available.

By George V

Sep 10, 2020

By Vahid T

Dec 24, 2019

This course was beneficial. Each topic was taught in a simple, understandable way, and you may not have any difficulty with the basics. I enjoyed it a lot, and I think this could help you.

By Jatin A

Jun 18, 2020

It was a great course and I would like to thanks coursera for such an opportuntiy and this is a great platform to learn, enhance and upgrade your skills at your comfort..

By Bishoy G G A

Mar 16, 2019

It was a very dynamic course which contained many useful knowledge. I gained many important information that will help me a lot.

Thanks to Coursera and to my Instructors.

By Guillermo R C

Aug 22, 2017

as the previous course, this has covered all my spectatives, thanks coursera and thanks Columbia University for the effort and dedication for the online education

By Fernan N A

Oct 21, 2020

Very informative course which tackles with globally accepted standards in construction planning and analysis. Would love to work with these people on the field.

By Rafi M

Jul 23, 2020

Very effective one for a civil engineer. I have known so many important things which i want to apply in my professional field in future. thanks for the course

By Muhammad H

Oct 18, 2019

I have learnt a lot of new Scheduling tools, very happy to complete this course. Thanks a lot Columbia University & respected mentors. Hats off & thumb up.

By Ammar Y

Aug 11, 2018

Amazing course! I've learned a lot from Dr. Odeh and all the stuff are very skilled and have a lot of knowledge. Thank you so much for such a great Course.

By Martyna B

Jun 04, 2017

Extremely well prepared, with plenty of knowledge to be gained, well planned hands-on exercises and well distributed in terms of time and assessments

By Adriano P D V

Jul 23, 2020

al nivel de la excelente introducción, tiene una dificultad mayor, amerita mucho mas esfuerzo que el introductorio. las practicas de muy alto nivel.

By Swathylakshmi J

Oct 26, 2020

Its so clearly described. Every methods have been very clearly taught. Really happy with the teaching and the clarity in explaining every topics.

By Frantzo P

Sep 08, 2020

Thank you very much for these four courses in the management specialization, it is very helpful for me and my career. thank you for the support.

By greg a

Sep 14, 2017

Good Course, need more guidance with peer projects, and a wrong answer in quiz on week #4 (#2 answer to 2 decimals when it asks for 1 Decimal)

By Terron J D

Jun 03, 2019

Excellent! I was able to expand my current knowledge of construction schedule, the instructors were great in the teachings of this course.