Back to Construction Scheduling

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Construction Scheduling by Columbia University

Learners will discover the key project scheduling techniques and procedures including; how to create a network diagram, how to define the importance of the critical path in a project network, and defining project activities float. Also covered are the fundamentals of Bar Charts, Precedence Diagrams, Activity on Arrow, PERT, Range Estimating, and linear project operations and the line of balance....

FL

Dec 27, 2016

The Course is very interesting and helpful from all prospective. I'm the project Owner and it was great experience for better understanding of the scheduling, different techniques and Lean Delivery.

GJ

Sep 28, 2019

This course is dedicated to anyone in the construction management industry and/or the willingness to learn about construction management. I will highly recommend this course!

76 - 100 of 154 Reviews for Construction Scheduling

By Ivar U

Jun 03, 2017

Great introduction to the most common tools regarding Construction Scheduling. If you have not taken any Scheduling course before this course will get you quickly up to speed. It is not very detailed in terms of tasks that needs to be set up, but it will give you the basics.

By TINDWENDE E C

Jul 30, 2017

Outstanding beginning construction scheduling Course.

By Alex P M

Mar 11, 2017

Muy buen curso, con ejemplo prácticos.

By Derry F P

Jan 05, 2017

Thank You Prof. Odeh, this course i giving me better perception on the construction scheduling. Perfect!

By Carlos A M

Dec 03, 2016

This is an excelent course to learn the art and craft of Construction Scheduling.

By Enzo P

Dec 05, 2016

Very useful and concice, thanks!

By Luis E C D

Aug 31, 2017

Wonderful

By Freeman D

Nov 24, 2016

I really learnt a lot.

By Jorge A N

May 20, 2017

Very useful. I really enjoyed it and I think it adds a lot of value to project managers and related.

By محمد ا

Aug 01, 2017

It was a very good course , helpful

By ACHIRI T

Nov 02, 2016

excellent course

By IHONGOLOK E S

May 26, 2017

i am so happy for this course, very thanks......

By Gabriel M

Dec 29, 2017

Very informative course which covers the fundamentals of Construction Scheduling. I learned essential scheduler tools such as how to draw an AON diagram, AOA diagram, LoB Diagram that will help me in my future career as Civil Engineer. In addition, it gives an introduction to Microsoft Project and Primavera P6 which are some of the most important software in the market. To wrap it up, I learned a great deal in this course and I recommend it to anyone interested in the Construction sector.

By Deepak M

Jun 22, 2017

excellent

By SERTAÇ E

Apr 06, 2017

Thanks Mr Odeh, this course is very helpful f

By Sebastián V P

Oct 04, 2017

Excelente curso para conocer las bases teóricas de la programación en la construcción.

By Edgaras V

Excellent!

By jorge c

Apr 30, 2017

It´s great, Excellent ,

I recommend Spanish subtitles .

Thank.

By FRANCISCO J A B

May 13, 2017

Excellent course!

By Terri

Jul 09, 2018

Great course and well worth the money!!

By Oluyinka O

Jun 22, 2018

The lectures were very clear and easy to understand even for newbies like me. Thank you

By Austin P

Aug 07, 2018

Awesome class

By Mujtaba A

Apr 16, 2019

I have over viewed the Course Content of this Module in Specialization. I am impressed by the Author who designed and organised is so well and perfect. As I know the Author from 1st Module of this specialization, I am very sure that this course deserve a 5-Star rating. I recommend this course for every Project Management Learner.

By MOHAMED A A A