Back to Business English for Cross-cultural Communication

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Business English for Cross-cultural Communication by The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology

This course aims to prepare you for working in an cross-cultural Business setting. We'll learn about common cross-cultural theories and how they are relevant to everyday business practices in a globalised world. By combining all of your vocabulary, reading, speaking, and writing skills that you acquired in the previous three courses, you will learn how language plays an important role in cross-cultural communication. You will also enhance your cross-cultural understanding and will be able to use vocabulary, tone and style, and spoken and written communication skills within a cross-cultural Business context. Skills learned in this course help prepare you to deliver the professional business presentation in the Capstone project. After completing this course, you will be able to: - identify possible cross-cultural issues and misunderstandings in communication - apply strategies to overcome possible cross-cultural issues and misunderstandings in communication - produce documents with an appropriate style for business communication purposes within a cross-cultural situation - deliver a speech with an appropriate style for business communication purposes within a cross-cultural situation...

AE

Feb 16, 2017

It was an amazing experience to me for the very first time I studied online.\n\nI learned a lot. I enjoyed learning with COURSERA.\n\nEverything was great!

TM

May 05, 2020

It has been a great learning experience...I learned common cultural theories and how culture plays a key role in shaping global business practices.

1 - 25 of 59 Reviews for Business English for Cross-cultural Communication

By LOU C

Nov 17, 2018

Very useful, with suitable amount of exercises and assignments. Great course for improving English skill.

By Ahmad E

Feb 16, 2017

It was an amazing experience to me for the very first time I studied online.

I learned a lot. I enjoyed learning with COURSERA.

Everything was great!

By Vishal p b

Oct 22, 2019

This course is Awesome to learn about culture from other countries .

Hofstede cross cross culture is very excellent to learned .

By SABHARWAL S

Jan 02, 2020

Excellent course to learn about importance of cross cultural communication and why its hard to learn.

By abdulla m h

Mar 24, 2018

it was perfect course for me i learned a lot of think in this course and i hope to learn more

By Muhammad A A

Jan 22, 2017

This course is one the important courses should anyone take it

Great course

By SHIMPI K M

Nov 02, 2019

Such a good course for building a cross culture comminication

By PATIL S D

Oct 23, 2019

According to me i am very happy to complete this course

By Suziley C

Dec 30, 2017

I have learned a lot how to act with different cultures, but also about English language.

By Sharma T S

Nov 02, 2019

best course

and get best knowledge about cross culture communication..........

By BHAMARE S B

Oct 23, 2019

This course is beneficial for me. From this I can improve my vocabulary skill

By Kadhare M R

Oct 23, 2019

It's Good for understanding communication in Business, management.

By Yawalkar V M

Oct 22, 2019

Nice course ,it is useful for increasing our skills .

By Dency P J

Sep 17, 2019

Very knowledgeable course.....i loved it

By WAGH S R

Oct 26, 2019

this course is very usefull for me

By PATIL A S

Oct 24, 2019

i am happy to join coursera

By WAGH S U

Nov 03, 2019

It is good

By SURYAWANSHI K R

Nov 06, 2019

good

By CHAUDHARI J S

Oct 25, 2019