Back to Data Analysis with Python

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Data Analysis with Python by IBM

Learn how to analyze data using Python. This course will take you from the basics of Python to exploring many different types of data. You will learn how to prepare data for analysis, perform simple statistical analysis, create meaningful data visualizations, predict future trends from data, and more! Topics covered: 1) Importing Datasets 2) Cleaning the Data 3) Data frame manipulation 4) Summarizing the Data 5) Building machine learning Regression models 6) Building data pipelines Data Analysis with Python will be delivered through lecture, lab, and assignments. It includes following parts: Data Analysis libraries: will learn to use Pandas, Numpy and Scipy libraries to work with a sample dataset. We will introduce you to pandas, an open-source library, and we will use it to load, manipulate, analyze, and visualize cool datasets. Then we will introduce you to another open-source library, scikit-learn, and we will use some of its machine learning algorithms to build smart models and make cool predictions. If you choose to take this course and earn the Coursera course certificate, you will also earn an IBM digital badge. LIMITED TIME OFFER: Subscription is only $39 USD per month for access to graded materials and a certificate....

SC
May 5, 2020

I started this course without any knowledge on Data Analysis with Python, and by the end of the course I was able to understand the basics of Data Analysis, usage of different libraries and functions.

RP
Apr 19, 2019

perfect for beginner level. all the concepts with code and parameter wise have been explained excellently. overall best course in making anyone eager to learn from basics to handle advances with ease.

401 - 425 of 1,837 Reviews for Data Analysis with Python

By Vikram B

Jun 7, 2020

Really enjoyed this course - got a good insight into how we can explore and manipulate data for analysis.

By Karen L

Apr 23, 2020

A lot of info packed into a short timeframe - I learned a lot from this one, and it's immediately usable!

By Higor P

Apr 20, 2020

The content is very good! But i think there should be content about time series analysis with python too.

By Sumit R

Apr 14, 2020

Awesome course with wonderful teaching method. I beleive that its really help me get success in my career

By Oliver I

Apr 1, 2019

Great demonstration of pandas, matplotlib and seaborn for data analysis along with some critical thinking

By MAURICIO A R A

Sep 12, 2020

Excellent course and is made for people as me that did not know anything about Python and Data Analysis.

By Vaseekaran V

Jul 12, 2020

Really great introduction to data analysis by using Python. Statistical methods, explanations are great.

By Gonçalo T

Jun 5, 2020

Excellent course for those who are new to python and data analysis. Well organized and very good content

By AKPAN, G E

Dec 31, 2019

Highly well planned and structured for easy understanding. I enjoyed every bit of it. It's becoming fun!

By Lingjun K

Apr 27, 2019

excellent course! However, wish to have a more detailed instruction on the drill of the required skills.

By dark d

Nov 7, 2019

i tell that this is my first course in data science and it is agreat course.love it and i apreciate it.

By FAIZAN A

Sep 28, 2019

The course is greatly designed. We need to incorporate a little description of forecasting models also.

By Gregory R G J

Nov 4, 2018

Overall a give this course a Thumbs Up!

Would like to have Peer Assignment to really test my knowledge.

By Nithin G

Jun 23, 2020

More detailed video components would increase the ease of functioning in the lab sessions really well!

By CRISTIAN A U R

Jan 12, 2020

Excellent course! The concepts are very clear, and also provides a lot of useful tools for daily work.

By Man S B

Oct 5, 2019

Everything was new for me, it taught me a way to let in the data science vast field and opportunities.

By Peizhi Z

May 11, 2018

Excellent course, covered very deep! Videos are very helpful and exercise materials are well designed!

By NGO T N

Mar 11, 2019

This course provide appropriate knowledge for data analysis. I learned more from this course. Thanks!

By Cameron S B

Feb 22, 2019

I am going to respond to the mathematical question posed in forum. just been busy. great course tho

By SALIL R

Jun 24, 2020

It was pretty interesting to go over. Learnt lot about Modeling & Evaluation.

Thanks to the faculty.

By Jakhongir K

So proud of myself! I did it. Now, I have enough confidence to tackle problems in the world of data!

By LAURA I O E

Feb 14, 2020

This is a really good course, every subject was clearly explained. I appreciate the way they did it.

By Koushik K

Oct 18, 2019

This is one of the most in-depth courses of the entire 9 course program. Lab sessions are excellent.

By Yogesh K G

Mar 6, 2019

This course help me in my future career and the learnings was all good which were above my thinking.

By Giuseppe P

Aug 4, 2020

I enjoy this course. The lab hand-on exercises explain the concepts and coding procedure very well!