Back to Data Analysis with Python

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Data Analysis with Python by IBM

Learn how to analyze data using Python. This course will take you from the basics of Python to exploring many different types of data. You will learn how to prepare data for analysis, perform simple statistical analysis, create meaningful data visualizations, predict future trends from data, and more! Topics covered: 1) Importing Datasets 2) Cleaning the Data 3) Data frame manipulation 4) Summarizing the Data 5) Building machine learning Regression models 6) Building data pipelines Data Analysis with Python will be delivered through lecture, lab, and assignments. It includes following parts: Data Analysis libraries: will learn to use Pandas, Numpy and Scipy libraries to work with a sample dataset. We will introduce you to pandas, an open-source library, and we will use it to load, manipulate, analyze, and visualize cool datasets. Then we will introduce you to another open-source library, scikit-learn, and we will use some of its machine learning algorithms to build smart models and make cool predictions. If you choose to take this course and earn the Coursera course certificate, you will also earn an IBM digital badge. LIMITED TIME OFFER: Subscription is only $39 USD per month for access to graded materials and a certificate....

RP
Apr 19, 2019

perfect for beginner level. all the concepts with code and parameter wise have been explained excellently. overall best course in making anyone eager to learn from basics to handle advances with ease.

SC
May 5, 2020

I started this course without any knowledge on Data Analysis with Python, and by the end of the course I was able to understand the basics of Data Analysis, usage of different libraries and functions.

351 - 375 of 1,828 Reviews for Data Analysis with Python

By Anukruthi R

Apr 18, 2019

Im very interested in this course. Ill let my peers to this course.I'll suggest everyone to make thier skills better.

By Siripat W

Sep 22, 2018

This course are difficult to me, but I think it awesome!. It's make me know much better, I surely repeat this course.

By Gerald Q

May 2, 2020

The content builds up very gradually that you don't realise how much you've covered until you look back. at the end.

By Abhishek B

Apr 11, 2020

More challenging assignments would be more appreciated. That's the only thing I found missing in this amazing course

By Sumeet K H M

Mar 28, 2020

The course is really very good for someone who is new to machine learning since all the codes are properly explained

By Kristopher K

Jan 20, 2020

Tough class but very informative and very useful! I hope to use the skills learned in this course for years to come.

By MRK

Aug 1, 2019

The course was good and the environment provided for executing the code was very good. It gave me a real experience.

By Ankit B

Mar 9, 2019

This is good for somebody who has just started machine learning and wants some hands on experience in very few time.

By CARLOS A G R

Apr 7, 2020

I'm new to Python, so it is just perfect for beginners. Labs, videos and explanations are clear and easy to follow.

By Rakshit K

Jan 23, 2020

Great course to deep dive into the data analysis using python. Needs lot of patience to complete and also master it

By Santoshi29 K

Aug 17, 2019

good to learn basics of data analysis and python libraries for data science and analysis. very useful for beginners

By Maria M E

Mar 29, 2019

This course perfectly explains many concepts about data analysis and presents a practical example for each concept.

By Ferdinando C

May 5, 2020

Very interesting course. I learned how to analyze data with some statistical tool to retrieve useful information.

By Erich J

Jan 21, 2020

There is errors in the course assigment in last 4 tasks. This is why it is so difficult for people to solve them.

By Sahil J

Jun 27, 2019

Very good for basic level understanding. I'm hoping IBM would introduce an advanced level version of this course.

By CARLOS S G O

Feb 9, 2020

Es realmente un excelente curso para iniciar en la parte de IA y entender cómo mejorar los análisis estadísticos

By Niala I O

Jan 3, 2020

The course provides a detailed and comprehensive content and practical approach of using python to analyze data.

By paul m

Aug 26, 2019

Informative elearning. Good overview of using Python for data analysis / visualisation / machine learning basics

By Yu W

May 5, 2019

I enjoyed learning Python by taking this course and I love the interface to practice Python programming! Cheers!

By BRIGHT K

Jan 23, 2019

The Data Analysis with Python gives you every introduction to become comfortable with Python as a Data Scientist

By Franck A

Dec 19, 2018

I am very happy to have taken this course, I have learned a lot and gained experience thanks to IBM and Coursera

By Goriacheva A

I like the IBM's courses on Data Science the most. Perfect combination of theoretical part and practical tasks.

By Khushalsingh D B

May 22, 2020

If you wanna learn the basics of Data Analysis and Different Types of Regression then, this course is the best.

By Wilhelm H

May 3, 2020

Very good. A lot of statistical stuff with good examples. I think i will use a lot of this Stuff in the future!

By Carlos E d C A

Apr 4, 2020

The course is Really great!

I wish some minor mistakes on the materials were fixed, but the rest is really good!