Back to Data Analysis with Python

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Data Analysis with Python by IBM

Learn how to analyze data using Python. This course will take you from the basics of Python to exploring many different types of data. You will learn how to prepare data for analysis, perform simple statistical analysis, create meaningful data visualizations, predict future trends from data, and more! Topics covered: 1) Importing Datasets 2) Cleaning the Data 3) Data frame manipulation 4) Summarizing the Data 5) Building machine learning Regression models 6) Building data pipelines Data Analysis with Python will be delivered through lecture, lab, and assignments. It includes following parts: Data Analysis libraries: will learn to use Pandas, Numpy and Scipy libraries to work with a sample dataset. We will introduce you to pandas, an open-source library, and we will use it to load, manipulate, analyze, and visualize cool datasets. Then we will introduce you to another open-source library, scikit-learn, and we will use some of its machine learning algorithms to build smart models and make cool predictions. If you choose to take this course and earn the Coursera course certificate, you will also earn an IBM digital badge. LIMITED TIME OFFER: Subscription is only $39 USD per month for access to graded materials and a certificate....

SC

May 06, 2020

I started this course without any knowledge on Data Analysis with Python, and by the end of the course I was able to understand the basics of Data Analysis, usage of different libraries and functions.

RP

Apr 20, 2019

perfect for beginner level. all the concepts with code and parameter wise have been explained excellently. overall best course in making anyone eager to learn from basics to handle advances with ease.

351 - 375 of 1,726 Reviews for Data Analysis with Python

By Sahil J

Jun 27, 2019

Very good for basic level understanding. I'm hoping IBM would introduce an advanced level version of this course.

By CARLOS S G O

Feb 09, 2020

Es realmente un excelente curso para iniciar en la parte de IA y entender cómo mejorar los análisis estadísticos

By Niala I O

Jan 03, 2020

The course provides a detailed and comprehensive content and practical approach of using python to analyze data.

By paul m

Aug 27, 2019

Informative elearning. Good overview of using Python for data analysis / visualisation / machine learning basics

By Yu W

May 05, 2019

I enjoyed learning Python by taking this course and I love the interface to practice Python programming! Cheers!

By BRIGHT K

Jan 23, 2019

The Data Analysis with Python gives you every introduction to become comfortable with Python as a Data Scientist

By KOUADIO K A F

Dec 19, 2018

I am very happy to have taken this course, I have learned a lot and gained experience thanks to IBM and Coursera

By Goriacheva A

I like the IBM's courses on Data Science the most. Perfect combination of theoretical part and practical tasks.

By Khushalsingh D B

May 22, 2020

If you wanna learn the basics of Data Analysis and Different Types of Regression then, this course is the best.

By Wilhelm H

May 03, 2020

Very good. A lot of statistical stuff with good examples. I think i will use a lot of this Stuff in the future!

By Carlos E d C A

Apr 04, 2020

The course is Really great!

I wish some minor mistakes on the materials were fixed, but the rest is really good!

By anubhavbbd

Mar 16, 2020

it was a great learning experience , came to know about things that I was'nt aware of earlier.

By Pedro E R J

Feb 28, 2020

It was an excellent course for me. I'm just beginning in data science topics and I felt this was a great start.

By Emad

Nov 15, 2019

One of the very informative courses I've attended on Coursera. Exactly to he point, suites beginners very well!

By Leonardo I

Jun 29, 2019

This course is quite engaging. I enjoyed it as it gave concise introductions to various areas of data analysis.

By Mohitkumar R

Dec 28, 2018

Great course and so much information , great lab excercise.Best Intro to Data Analysis and statistics methods.

By Fabián A C

Mar 23, 2020

Wonderfull course, the material and expertise was excellent, the practical Exercises and demos also was great.

By Karina J C V

May 13, 2020

Great course! It provides the tools you need to start your carreer as a Data Scientist. Strongly recommended!

By Familusi O A

Apr 10, 2020

The course is outstanding, so much information compacted into small bits that makes learning fast and simple.

This is very useful course for data analyst which provide the most important knowledge for the data analysis

By khemee100

This course is very insightful. Improved my knowledge on data analysis and helped to understand python codes

By Juan C Y T

Mar 22, 2020

Excelente curso, soy colombiano y aprendi mucho, ademas tambien que practique mucho mi ingles en este curso.

By Aniruddha P

Sep 20, 2019

This was definitely the best course! I enjoyed learning! A big thanks to the instructors for this course! :)

By Aditya S

Mar 26, 2019

THIS COURSE IS AMAZING ,I WILL RECOMMEND TO THE BEGINNERS TO TO THROUGH THE LAB EXERCISE AND PRACTICE HARD.