Back to Data Analysis with Python

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Data Analysis with Python by IBM

Learn how to analyze data using Python. This course will take you from the basics of Python to exploring many different types of data. You will learn how to prepare data for analysis, perform simple statistical analysis, create meaningful data visualizations, predict future trends from data, and more! Topics covered: 1) Importing Datasets 2) Cleaning the Data 3) Data frame manipulation 4) Summarizing the Data 5) Building machine learning Regression models 6) Building data pipelines Data Analysis with Python will be delivered through lecture, lab, and assignments. It includes following parts: Data Analysis libraries: will learn to use Pandas, Numpy and Scipy libraries to work with a sample dataset. We will introduce you to pandas, an open-source library, and we will use it to load, manipulate, analyze, and visualize cool datasets. Then we will introduce you to another open-source library, scikit-learn, and we will use some of its machine learning algorithms to build smart models and make cool predictions. If you choose to take this course and earn the Coursera course certificate, you will also earn an IBM digital badge. LIMITED TIME OFFER: Subscription is only $39 USD per month for access to graded materials and a certificate....

RP
Apr 19, 2019

perfect for beginner level. all the concepts with code and parameter wise have been explained excellently. overall best course in making anyone eager to learn from basics to handle advances with ease.

SC
May 5, 2020

I started this course without any knowledge on Data Analysis with Python, and by the end of the course I was able to understand the basics of Data Analysis, usage of different libraries and functions.

326 - 350 of 1,786 Reviews for Data Analysis with Python

By Jesús A S G

Sep 9, 2020

For me that I am a beginner the IBM courses are perfect to understand and learn about this important topic. Good course.

By Ritika A

May 5, 2020

it improved a lot of my understanding of python and the data analysis through python, Thankyou for designing this course

By Shiva K L

May 3, 2020

It was very good and informative. Some of the videos are quite fast though. Need to watch it few times to understand it.

By Carolina P G

Apr 19, 2020

It has a excelent videos with specific and clear information, the labs are good help to understending better the topics.

By Tan J W

Mar 4, 2020

Very comprehensive course! Would recommend! Though I personally feel like some of the quizzes were not difficult enough.

By MICHAEL K

Jan 4, 2020

Data Analysis with Python has made me to apply the mathematical and statistical knowledge in solving community problems.

By John N

Dec 2, 2019

Awesome Course. I love this class!!! Strongly recommend this course for those who wants to learn Data Science in Python.

By Riya B

Jun 27, 2019

Very good. lots of methods are covered in this course. Should include 1 complete real-world scenario handled end-to-end.

By Md I I

May 3, 2019

One of the best courses I have ever taken. Gives a complete hands-on experience of analyzing real-world data with python

By Wang L

Apr 19, 2019

It’s a very fundamental course for newcomers. I enjoyed a lot from it. And the lab provides greatly functional practice.

By Shashi W

May 3, 2020

This was my first time learning to do visualization with python and it gave a clear idea about how to do visualization.

By Germán A R D

Feb 18, 2020

Gran curso, muy bien orientado a dejar claros todos los conceptos, con herramientas muy bien integradas al aprendizaje.

By Ritesh J

Dec 10, 2018

Good course to start with. Course deals with basics of Python, Descriptive Analysis, Exploratory Analysis and Modeling.

By Vikash K

Aug 21, 2019

It is a good course. Why it is not possible to teach everything in Python in small modules but it gives a great start.

By Julio E L C

Mar 1, 2019

A well and vast explanation and review on Statistical Data Analysis with Python. An awesome course!!! I just loved it.

By Amit K

Jun 19, 2020

its very nice to have a start with this course for data analysis with Python for non - programming background people.

By Dhruv S

Mar 26, 2020

Really great course with excellent instructions and pointers on model fitting and evaluation best practices. Thanks!!

By Naim A

Jun 24, 2019

Fantastic course, very informative and well formatted. Easy to navigate through lessons and weeks.

Highly recommended!

By Anukruthi R

Apr 18, 2019

Im very interested in this course. Ill let my peers to this course.I'll suggest everyone to make thier skills better.

By Siripat W

Sep 22, 2018

This course are difficult to me, but I think it awesome!. It's make me know much better, I surely repeat this course.

By Gerald Q

May 2, 2020

The content builds up very gradually that you don't realise how much you've covered until you look back. at the end.

By Abhishek B

Apr 11, 2020

More challenging assignments would be more appreciated. That's the only thing I found missing in this amazing course

By Sumeet K H M

Mar 28, 2020

The course is really very good for someone who is new to machine learning since all the codes are properly explained

By Kristopher K

Jan 20, 2020

Tough class but very informative and very useful! I hope to use the skills learned in this course for years to come.

By MRK

Aug 1, 2019

The course was good and the environment provided for executing the code was very good. It gave me a real experience.