Back to Introduction to the Digital Advertising Landscape

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to the Digital Advertising Landscape by University of Colorado Boulder

The digital advertising landscape is complex. There are many different types of ads, including: display, video, audio, sponsored, native, social media and search. Consumer data and the ad tech that action on that data are both ubiquitous and complicated. As a result the sheer number of options available to digital marketers is hard to comprehend and manage. This course covers the major forms of digital advertising, from basic display ads to search to cutting-edge programmatic advertising concepts. The Trade Desk, the leading programmatic advertising provider, joins us as our programmatic experts and offers an actionable roadmap on how small businesses can leverage state of the art advertising technologies to accomplish business objectives. In all, this course leaves students with an understanding of digital advertising in its various forms, and how to strategically identify digital advertising opportunities....

LL

Mar 13, 2020

I think being more clear on the fact that the discussions are key to finishing the course would be helpful. I had to go back through and respond to the questions. :)

HR

Apr 13, 2020

Very interesting course. it gives you a good introduction to digital advertising.

1 - 16 of 16 Reviews for Introduction to the Digital Advertising Landscape

By Katerina K

I thoroughly enjoyed this course as it gave in-depth insight into the basics of the digital landscape.

I would have preferred if there was greater information and hands-on activities with regards to programmatic advertising eg learning how to participate in an auction and what system are used.

I also believe that this information is relevant across all businesses and not focused on small business in particular

By Lindsey L

Mar 13, 2020

By Víctor R O L

Feb 04, 2020

Me pareció un muy buen curso, con una gran cantidad de información útil para tomar en consideración al trabajar en marketing digital. Muy recomendable.

By Maximiliano A S K

Mar 09, 2020

Very good introduction, it´s not an easy course instead is what a marketing profesional have to know about digital advertising.

By Hernán R

Apr 13, 2020

By Sakshata M

May 23, 2020

Very helpful and is actually a great way to learn something new sitting at home.

By Akshay G

Great course for basics of programmatic, video, search, social media

By M R K

Jan 26, 2020

it was very insightful for me as advertising lecturer

By Amir M M L

Feb 15, 2020

Great Course , Helped me expanding my knowledge

By Simily H

Apr 07, 2020

Extremely informative and engaging!

By Nicholas R R

Apr 04, 2020

Excellent introductory course. weeks 1-5 are definite eye openers about the industry. I have to say that week 6 was anticlimactic , though i understand the design of the course is adding value to the student.

By Khaled M

I really enjoyed this course. The material was digestible and clear to understand. I only request that there be more information leading up to the trade desk module.

By Pashala Y

Jan 14, 2020

Content is good, but the audio quality could be better and in several videos the slides appeared out of order or were not shown at all

By Heather C

May 16, 2020

Great refresher, though I felt that the peer review could include an option to add feedback on the topics.

By AUSTRIA, R J (

Apr 01, 2020

It was easy to learn every pace and gladly broaden my knowledge

By Matteo M

Mar 27, 2020

The course content is ok, but the quality of the videos are very poor, with bad audio (no microphone), bad colors and sometimes the teacher refers to slides that are not shown. Compared to the amazing quality of the Trade Desk section but even to other Coursera courses, it is really really bad.