Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

CN
May 13, 2021

Really good as an introductory guide to general human nutrition. Gives great insights on cooking, planning meals and health diet habits. It's a rather short course with actually impactful information.

PE
Oct 18, 2021

This course taught me a lot about the components of food! Processed and non-processed food which was the best food of all. I will be happy to spread this healthy dietary ways to my family and friends!

2576 - 2600 of 6,732 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Vipul K

Mar 25, 2020

Very well designed course. Extremely informative and relevant to the present times.

By Ana M F d C

Mar 9, 2020

I really enjoyed this course, its pace, the content and videos. It felt just right.

By Parinaz z

Sep 17, 2019

Helpful and in a same time fun course. I enjoyed it a lot and suggest to every one.

By pawan K

Aug 26, 2019

No words to describe to benefits of This course, best professor, Thanks you so much

By Faizan S

Apr 12, 2018

ONE OF MY FAVOURITE COURSE IN HERE AND THE BREIF DESCRIPTION JUST MAKES IT MORE FUN

By vaishali s

Dec 26, 2017

Beneficial for beginners. Helped in understanding the basics of nutrition and food.

By Saruar A

Nov 1, 2017

Thank you so much for arranging this course. I have learned a lot from this course.

By Afroditi M

Jul 30, 2017

Good course to take if you are interested in learning the basics of food and health

By Justine S

Jun 27, 2017

Awesome course! Really good to give you an overview of food and health! I loved it!

By Armand-Julien b

Jun 25, 2017

C'est un cours très intéressant qui vous apprendra les bases d'une bonne nutrition.

By Asmina K

Jan 21, 2017

it is very informative and interesting i really like the way you guide us thank you

By Elias V P

Oct 29, 2016

muy interesante la información del curso, aprendí muchas temas del cual desconocía.

By XINYAN L

Jun 21, 2016

It's totally an amazing course!! I'd like to recommend it to my friends definitely!

By Kathy G

Apr 3, 2016

Great introductory course. I especially enjoyed the interviews with Michael Pollan.

By Bernadette N

Mar 21, 2016

Short and very informative. Such a practical way to a sustainable healthy lifestyle

By Katie E

Jan 24, 2016

I wish all of my patients and their families would watch this course. -Pediatrician

By GRIGORIOS P

Jan 16, 2022

This course helped me understand, the meaning and importance of healthy nutrition.

By Tim M

Nov 2, 2021

Very well organized with quality videos and great explanations. Srongly recommend.

By JOSEPH S C C

Jun 25, 2021

Muy buen contenido, muy conciso y bastante útil para ser aplicado en el día a día.

By sancheeta p

Jun 8, 2021

very informative course... lucid content, easy language and wonderful presentation

By Madhukiran u

May 25, 2021

very good course for the people who are aspiring and pursuing health and fitness.

By danny l

Mar 30, 2021

Magnifico curso, felicito a su instructora Maya Adams, he aprendido bastante👍👍👍

By Sabrinna R R

Jan 17, 2021

Great way to look at living a healthy lifestyle and staying aware of what you eat.

By JoAnn K

Dec 3, 2020

Very easy to understand course for the beginner. Very informative and interesting.

By Busra V

Nov 6, 2020

it was a good course if people interested in nutrition and food. I really like it.