Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

Stanford Introduction to Food and Health, Stanford University

About this Course

By TL

Oct 01, 2016

Extremely interesting course. I feel the material and videos were very easy to absorb and understand. I certainly would recommend this to anyone with an interest in food and how it affects our health.

By NK

Feb 25, 2019

It was very informative course. It could have more quizzes and assignments. The way things were explained in the course was quiet interesting. Keep it up!! course. I really like this way of education.

2,466 Reviews

By Bárbara Couto

May 25, 2019

Excelente até o momento.

By louise österlind

May 23, 2019

Good for basic but bias to ameria way of living

By Rajesh Kumar Verma

May 22, 2019

This course was highly informative, educative and eye opener. I enjoyed it and got highly benefitted from it.

By

May 21, 2019

informative and easy to follow

By Biswajeet Das

May 21, 2019

wonderful any one want to great knowledge should do this course from stanford....

By m poojitha

May 19, 2019

great

By Mohamed Afifi

May 19, 2019

There is more info that should be updates

By Stephany Reyes

May 18, 2019

I love this course. It teaches you the basis on healthy eating and it is really easy to understand.

Since I took it, I've been able to change the way I see food and starting eating clean and healthier. I do believe everyone should take a course about nutrition.

By Ana Isabel Vancini Aguiñaga

May 18, 2019

Es un curso muy práctico donde podemos analizar fácilmente los grupos de alimentos, creando conciencia para posteriormente crear un cambio en nuestra salud

By Elena Slabbekoorn

May 17, 2019

Really enjoyed all the information laid out very simply and was encouraging not judging.