Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

Stanford Introduction to Food and Health, Stanford University

About this Course

By NK

Feb 25, 2019

It was very informative course. It could have more quizzes and assignments. The way things were explained in the course was quiet interesting. Keep it up!! course. I really like this way of education.

By TL

Oct 01, 2016

Extremely interesting course. I feel the material and videos were very easy to absorb and understand. I certainly would recommend this to anyone with an interest in food and how it affects our health.

2,357 Reviews

By Yolly france Milien

Mar 22, 2019

Wonderful!

By Bishoy Gaballah Gaied Aziez

Mar 21, 2019

This course helped me to understand the importance of nutritions we provide to our bodies and gave me an insight of some simple cooking techniques that can help me enhance my meals.

By Shiva Kumar Nakka

Great Information that is Excellently Presented

By Claudia Sabine Roca

Mar 21, 2019

Very helpful, well narrated, wonderful easy videos and recipes. It inspires you to eat cleaner and more balanced foods

By MARIVAN (Marcos) CARVALHO VIRISSIMO

The best

By Mike Hurtubise

Mar 20, 2019

Nice informative way towards better eating habits

By Jamie Chavez

Mar 20, 2019

Very easy to understand since it was explained very well.

By Srinu L

Mar 20, 2019

It was comprehensive and targeted the key points regarding food and health. I do wish there was more discussion with policy regarding food in the US and how it can sometimes be difficult for some to find healthy and fresh food. Also, the topic of preparing food and cooking was discussed but more tips for managing time and effort would have been nice.

By Juan Lauro Aguirre

Mar 20, 2019

Great introductory course for a fascinating subject which today is more essential than ever, this course is highly recommended and should be taken by everybody to sensibly benefit their life.

By Raelyn Gougler

Mar 19, 2019

Interesting, but very basic information