Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By AE

Jun 22, 2018

By TL

Oct 01, 2016

Extremely interesting course. I feel the material and videos were very easy to absorb and understand. I certainly would recommend this to anyone with an interest in food and how it affects our health.

2,199 Reviews

By Noemí Agurto Roman

Muy buen curso.

By Vladimir Šenk

Jan 21, 2019

Great course for everybody.

By Не Хочу Указывать

Jan 21, 2019

Very clear and helpful course!

By Josephine Christine Utomo

Jan 21, 2019

This course helps you to understand correlation of food and health. Not only helps us to eat healthily but this course also gives several recipes to try. Have delicious and healthy meal is all we need isn't it?

By Dra. Felisa Lebrero MD

Jan 20, 2019

Love it, it is so real and practical.

By Shradha Rawat

Jan 18, 2019

I think this is one course which is absolutely essential for everybody and even more so for people who intend to be more aware of the food that they are putting in their body. As a food blogger, I always share recipes and suggest to people what they should eat and therefore for me, this course has been so helpful and constructive. I love the fact that this course shares all the vital information in a very crisp, clear and simple way. The fact that they are empowering and encouraging people to cook at home and providing helpful guidelines and tips to help them is commendable. Maya and Micheal have done a great job. Thanks a lot!

By celma marta

Jan 18, 2019

very good but basic information, really for beginners

By Enrique

Jan 18, 2019

Un curso muy interesante, los vídeos están traducidos pero los "exámenes" no

By Мещерякова Полина Владимировна

Jan 18, 2019

Спасибо! Было очень интересно, ярко и познавательно. Расширила свое мировоззрение. Спасибо, что открыли глаза на, казалось бы, простые и очевидные вещи.

By LOU CHENG

Jan 18, 2019

I think the teaching materials are very nice to read and learn. In the final part of the lecture, we could see some nice videos about how to make the nutritious foods.