Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

Mar 18, 2019

VERY USEFUL

By Olga L M

Mar 07, 2019

I love this course, Maya is a tremendous teacher; she has a lot of knowledge and explains the key elements in an easy way! I recommend it!

By Juan L A

Mar 20, 2019

Great introductory course for a fascinating subject which today is more essential than ever, this course is highly recommended and should be taken by everybody to sensibly benefit their life.

By Jamie C

Mar 20, 2019

Very easy to understand since it was explained very well.

By Mike H

Mar 20, 2019

Nice informative way towards better eating habits

By Pino E R S

Jan 13, 2019

Is a very good start on learning basic tools and information about healthy life.

By Grabiel t

Jan 13, 2019

excelente, muy recomendado para aprender cosas nuevas.

By Stacey B

Dec 30, 2018

amazing course :)

By Lawrence S M

Jan 15, 2019

Very good learning material.

By Andrew W

Jan 15, 2019

An easy and informational class that help people realize the importance of eating healthy food.

By Remi M

Jan 15, 2019

The course includes multiple ways of learning and makes it easy to study while working, studying and other life obligations. It was very nice to see Maya include her children in the videos as it is never to soon to teach children that food is good, fun and starting with healthy attitudes towards foods. I like that the videos are short and easy to follow and the text is below.

By Syeda M A

Dec 16, 2018

I have learned alot from this course. I highly recommend this course to all students who want to explore andmore learn more.

Thanks!

By Prithvi K V

Dec 01, 2018

Fantastic course! I learnt how to make informed decisions when it comes to food and health.

I think every mother or anyone who is making food choices for the family must do this course.

By Claudia S R

Mar 21, 2019

Very helpful, well narrated, wonderful easy videos and recipes. It inspires you to eat cleaner and more balanced foods

By MARIVAN C V

The best

By Shiva K N

Great Information that is Excellently Presented

By Kathreen

Jul 30, 2018

Great information that is easy to understand!

By Stephanie L L

Aug 01, 2018

This is a great course for people who want to learn more about nutrition and food preparations. I allowed me to add to my knowledge and skills in building better, healthier meals, smart shopping, and more in depth looks at nutrients. I highly recommend participating even if you have some experience with healthy foods.

By Joyce W

Aug 03, 2018

Great, basic information.

By Tapas P

Aug 03, 2018

Excellent

By Lateefat B I

Aug 06, 2018

I really enjoyed the course.

Thank you.

By Zhu H

Jul 19, 2018

This is the best course of food and health introduction. it is help people to understand and how to eat healthy. I love this course.

By hetvi h

Jul 20, 2018

this course is very much helpful about eating healthy and it gave me good amount of knowledge about foods.

By MUJAHID H K

Jul 23, 2018

Its a great forum to enhance knowledge without any strict timings.

By Асанова Д С

Sep 02, 2018

Great! Good and simple tips that help to follow healthier diet/ Thank you!