Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

TL

Oct 01, 2016

Extremely interesting course. I feel the material and videos were very easy to absorb and understand. I certainly would recommend this to anyone with an interest in food and how it affects our health.

NK

Feb 25, 2019

It was very informative course. It could have more quizzes and assignments. The way things were explained in the course was quiet interesting. Keep it up!! course. I really like this way of education.

176 - 200 of 2,659 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Pablo C P

Rápido, Útil , Eficaz y Conciso

By Victoria O

Apr 03, 2019

Quality information with easy to understand and interesting teaching style.

By Margarita M M

Apr 02, 2019

The course important information to be considered for our health and nutrition.

By Sharon D

Apr 03, 2019

I loved this course. Excellent content. Easy to complete. The cooking video's at the end were fantastic!

By shivanshi

Apr 03, 2019

this course was really good , it gave me a lot of knowledge about the food we eat and the ways to stay healthy. i really want to thank coursera for giving me this opportunity

By DANTE V C

Apr 01, 2019

Un curso facil de entender y que te da las herramientas para empezar a comer correctamente, sin trucos faciles o recetas magicas sino solamente la verdad para la salud de todos. Felicidades y gracias por este curso.

By Siva K

Apr 02, 2019

THANKS for apporving financial aid it is soo helpful for me

By Marvin S

Apr 02, 2019

Very helpful course that made me change the way I look at food

By Devi R

nice

By Podesta M

It a lesson to eat fine

By Hadeel M

Apr 04, 2019

Really enjoyed it, Maya is a wonderful and cheerful lady with a lot of useful and easy to remember info. Thank you :)

By lokesh g

Apr 05, 2019

very informative course

loved it

By Shir G

Apr 06, 2019

This course was vey interesting, very enjoying and learning and I loved it!

By Tamar J

Apr 07, 2019

I had very basic knowledge about food and nutrition. I hate cooking at home and think that it isn't worth spending time on... But after this course I think I revise my findings and try to eat more healthy and cook at home. I have many questions, this is basic course and recommended for starters in this field:)

By Samantha B

Apr 07, 2019

Fun and informative. We did this course as a family!

By

Apr 13, 2019

indeed the course is quite informative and would recommend to my friends as well. Thanks

By Vivien B

Apr 08, 2019

Very enjoyed it. Clear information delivered in a engaging way

By NARALA P R

very intersting

By Ishtiaq M J

Great course.

By Chi W Y

d

By Deborah

Apr 09, 2019

I'm waiting for the next step soon. Something more professionalising. Thank you very much, I've learn so much.

Best regards,

Déborah

By Miguel S C

Great useful information

By Sara J

Apr 09, 2019

What I loved about this course that is short and simple. I liked the animations. I liked that in changed my view of food, since I've had a problem with eating food. I've learnt that I'm supposed to enjoy cooking and eating.

By Mai A A

Apr 09, 2019

I think everyone should take this course.. It is short and however you were busy you can take it and it will surely change your life habits!

By Lam S K

Apr 10, 2019

This is a very professional course that allows me to understand how to counsel people with uncoordinated diets and patients with diseases. For example, diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiovascular obstruction. this can all be conditioned by diet.