Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

TL

Oct 01, 2016

Extremely interesting course. I feel the material and videos were very easy to absorb and understand. I certainly would recommend this to anyone with an interest in food and how it affects our health.

NK

Feb 25, 2019

It was very informative course. It could have more quizzes and assignments. The way things were explained in the course was quiet interesting. Keep it up!! course. I really like this way of education.

101 - 125 of 2,790 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Anand M

Feb 20, 2019

Great course by a beautiful instructor

By Ankit C

Feb 20, 2019

IT was crispy, I love it. The quality of video and presentation was very interesting. I never felt bored or tired during watching these videos, unlike other course videos. superb.

By Muhannad A

Feb 19, 2019

Great course in simple, digested and clear way.

By Santiago D B

Feb 19, 2019

Great course, awesome contents, clear info. A great knowledge improvement for me. Waiting for a new course

By Teresa Z

Feb 20, 2019

I enjoyed this course very much. It's very informative, entertaining and inspiring as well as beautifully produced. Thank you!

By Juan C G G

Feb 20, 2019

Excellent!. Simple, clear and concise serves as a basis to learn mor about how to eat better, although with the advice given you can start a healthy diet at the end of the course.

I recommend it

By Himanshu k

Feb 21, 2019

helpful in choosing the right food

By Liu J

Feb 21, 2019

Sample and easy learning, but no suitable for Chinese.

By Yash M

Feb 22, 2019

Amazing course! I am grateful for the knowledge I got from it.

By Alen R

Feb 22, 2019

This was great. I would like to see more!

By Gloria J E

Feb 24, 2019

Very interactive videos and educational content, definitely recommended for anyone interested in learning Nutrition. It's easy to understand, well-structured and generally has been a fun experience for me.

By James D G

great course

By Maria C R

Feb 22, 2019

I love the details on the overview of each lesson. I have learnt so many important aspects on nutrition and key for healthy eating! This gives me thinking of looking back on my plate and practice the moderation to have a successful diet!!!

Thank you as well for the extra cooking recipes which are very useful for me. Thank you Maya!

By Neeraj S

By Pranjali N

Very informative course

By María A R P

Feb 24, 2019

I liked the course and particularly the way Maya resumes the information in the blackboard. I could only say that the last part of the course were only recepies, and was hopping to learn more things on nutrition.

By Ximena F

Feb 25, 2019

un curso interesante que te enseña como consumir más inteligentemente tus alimentos, te hace reflexionar acerca de los productos que consumimos generalmente y como seleccionar mejor nuestros alimentos.

By Juan L A

Mar 20, 2019

Great introductory course for a fascinating subject which today is more essential than ever, this course is highly recommended and should be taken by everybody to sensibly benefit their life.

By MARIVAN ( C V

The best

By Jamie C

Mar 20, 2019

Very easy to understand since it was explained very well.

By Mike H

Mar 20, 2019

Nice informative way towards better eating habits

By Bishoy G G A

Mar 21, 2019

This course helped me to understand the importance of nutritions we provide to our bodies and gave me an insight of some simple cooking techniques that can help me enhance my meals.

By Shiva K N

Great Information that is Excellently Presented

By Claudia S R

Mar 21, 2019

Very helpful, well narrated, wonderful easy videos and recipes. It inspires you to eat cleaner and more balanced foods