Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

TL

Oct 01, 2016

Extremely interesting course. I feel the material and videos were very easy to absorb and understand. I certainly would recommend this to anyone with an interest in food and how it affects our health.

NK

Feb 25, 2019

It was very informative course. It could have more quizzes and assignments. The way things were explained in the course was quiet interesting. Keep it up!! course. I really like this way of education.

101 - 125 of 2,666 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Vladimir Š

Jan 21, 2019

Great course for everybody.

By James B

Jan 10, 2019

This course contains valuable content for those who know little about food and nutrition.

By Vishal k Y

Jan 09, 2019

It is very useful course l for living a healthy life by just altering few changes in our lifestyle that impacts our long term health.

By Myriam V S A

Jan 09, 2019

Excelente conocer el proceso de la alimentación y la manera en cómo incide en el bienestar y salud de las personas. Realmente muy útil para aprender la mejor manera de alimentarse sin perjudicar la salud y aprender lo divertido que puede ser participar en la preparación de tus propios alimentos.

By Ajay P

Jan 12, 2019

very useful course

By Leslie B

Jan 11, 2019

I learned SO much from this course! The videos were interesting and easy to follow, with so much information. I really enjoyed this!

By José E S Z

Jan 11, 2019

Concreto y muy practico

By Joel F

Amazing course!!

By Maulid W

Jan 22, 2019

This course was really helpful and I did share it with friends and family just to keep them healthier.

By Ravleen K

Jan 22, 2019

This course helped me understand about food that we eat, how we eat, and how much we intent to eat.

By Kripa D

Jan 23, 2019

I really enjoyed watching recipes of food and learn more techniques about home cooking. This was very helpful.

By Anouk S

Jan 23, 2019

Good for beginners, but it seems that I'm more advanced.

By Sofia

Jan 24, 2019

If there is master degree in same topic I will be register

By O.T

Jan 24, 2019

Fun, interesting and easy to understand

By Ananaba J

Jan 24, 2019

It is an interesting course.

By Nazeem A H

Feb 09, 2019

It is truly amazing, Thanks a lot Coursera and Stanford.

By paladugula R

Feb 10, 2019

i was very happy with this course but the problem is i dint recieve any kind of certificate after completion to add it to my resume

By TAI-OSAGBEMI S O

Jan 25, 2019

It was a great learning experience

By Trena J M

Feb 06, 2019

I enjoyed the self pace of the class and the videos were enjoyable.

By Eduard A

Great videos and information

By Sergio R A

Feb 06, 2019

Es un curso muy entendible y practico. También permite tener las bases elementales de conocimiento para poder desempeñar una dieta saludable, y a su vez desenmascara lo ignorado por gran parte de las personas, acerca de la comida procesada, y los beneficios continuos de una alimentación casera y balanceada, dando así un beneficio para el control de peso y la prevención de enfermedades como la obesidad y la diabetes.

By Muhannad A

Feb 19, 2019

Great course in simple, digested and clear way.

By SUSHIL K S V

Great basic science course on Nutrition and Health for beginners

By Luann T

Feb 10, 2019

This course is a very basic course on nutrients and nutrition, with the added bonus of a number of easy to fix recipes and guidelines on how to shop in a grocery store. It is an overview only, but one that provides easy to understand explanations. I would recommend this to anyone starting out in this subject.

By Providence U