Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

Jun 22, 2018

101 - 125 of 2,900 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By María A R P

Feb 24, 2019

I liked the course and particularly the way Maya resumes the information in the blackboard. I could only say that the last part of the course were only recepies, and was hopping to learn more things on nutrition.

By Pranjali N

Feb 24, 2019

Very informative course

By Ximena F

Feb 25, 2019

un curso interesante que te enseña como consumir más inteligentemente tus alimentos, te hace reflexionar acerca de los productos que consumimos generalmente y como seleccionar mejor nuestros alimentos.

By Anca M P

Loved it! Very useful

By Anurag K

Feb 14, 2019

It was an excellent course and helpful one.I even tried cooking with my son a few dishes.I will follow more courses by the instructor

By Andryely P

Feb 14, 2019

Curso muito bom, de fácil entendimento!

By david

very informative.

By sedrick

it was very nice

By M

Muy buen curso

By Chertushkin M

Feb 15, 2019

Fantastic! Really cool course. Thanks, Maya Adam, for your work!

By Mary F

Feb 15, 2019

Toda persona que no sepa como iniciar un estilo de vida saludable debe completar este curso. Básico y útil.

By Patty M

Feb 16, 2019

This class helped me to understand the importance of incorporated fresh fruits and vegetables into my meals, how to place them onto my plate, and the proper portions of each.

By Carletti N

Feb 26, 2019

So very well written and explained, a simple mine gold to understand the basics of a healthy eating.

By Caryann S

Great information for everyone

By Rajnish s

Feb 27, 2019

this was the great experience to get from cursera to know something about food and nutients.:)

By Isabella M

Feb 26, 2019

Excellent approach to healthy eating. Making it simple, not talking about biochemystry, but focusing in real food and homemade cooking. Thanks a lot Maya and Michael! I will give this simple yet powerfull recommendations to my patients and loved ones.

By Tamara M

Feb 27, 2019

Very educational. Perhaps not as detailed as I thought it would be, but casts a very good view of key issues around health and nutrition.

By Luann T

Feb 10, 2019

This course is a very basic course on nutrients and nutrition, with the added bonus of a number of easy to fix recipes and guidelines on how to shop in a grocery store. It is an overview only, but one that provides easy to understand explanations. I would recommend this to anyone starting out in this subject.

By paladugula R

Feb 10, 2019

i was very happy with this course but the problem is i dint recieve any kind of certificate after completion to add it to my resume

By Nazeem A H

Feb 09, 2019

It is truly amazing, Thanks a lot Coursera and Stanford.

By Kishan T

Mar 02, 2019

THE COURSE PROVIDED MUCH OF PRELIMINARY INFORMATION ON THE CONTEMPORARY EATING HABITS AND HOW WE SHOULD INCULCATE HEALTHY EATING HABITS

By Ana N d S N

Mar 04, 2019

I loved it! It's well constructed. It helps you understand the importance of nutrition and how to apply it to your daily life. It has broadened my view on food and health.

By HABIBUR R

Mar 03, 2019

I have no Money. If I cant get a certificate without Money can I get a printable completion later..?

By Luis S

Mar 04, 2019

muy bueno y de gran valor

By Lorean C R