Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

AE

Jun 22, 2018

TL

Oct 01, 2016

Extremely interesting course. I feel the material and videos were very easy to absorb and understand. I certainly would recommend this to anyone with an interest in food and how it affects our health.

76 - 100 of 2,662 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By LOU C

Jan 18, 2019

I think the teaching materials are very nice to read and learn. In the final part of the lecture, we could see some nice videos about how to make the nutritious foods.

By Мещерякова П В

Jan 18, 2019

Спасибо! Было очень интересно, ярко и познавательно. Расширила свое мировоззрение. Спасибо, что открыли глаза на, казалось бы, простые и очевидные вещи.

By Chertushkin M

Feb 15, 2019

Fantastic! Really cool course. Thanks, Maya Adam, for your work!

By Mary F

Feb 15, 2019

Toda persona que no sepa como iniciar un estilo de vida saludable debe completar este curso. Básico y útil.

By Patty M

Feb 16, 2019

This class helped me to understand the importance of incorporated fresh fruits and vegetables into my meals, how to place them onto my plate, and the proper portions of each.

By M

By sedrick

it was very nice

By Ravleen K

Jan 22, 2019

This course helped me understand about food that we eat, how we eat, and how much we intent to eat.

By Kripa D

Jan 23, 2019

I really enjoyed watching recipes of food and learn more techniques about home cooking. This was very helpful.

By Anouk S

Jan 23, 2019

Good for beginners, but it seems that I'm more advanced.

By Joel F

Amazing course!!

By Maulid W

Jan 22, 2019

This course was really helpful and I did share it with friends and family just to keep them healthier.

By Eduard A

Great videos and information

By Diana S R R

Feb 05, 2019

Realmente disfruté este curso, fue muy claro y preciso. Y en verdad me ayudó mucho a entender mejor acerca de una mejor alimentación

By Aarón S

Feb 05, 2019

Excelente!

By Matthew W W

Feb 06, 2019

This course has really opened my eyes to food and health, specifically how we should treat our food in respect to our health. Thank you so much Maya!

By Trena J M

Feb 06, 2019

I enjoyed the self pace of the class and the videos were enjoyable.

By Sergio R A

Feb 06, 2019

Es un curso muy entendible y practico. También permite tener las bases elementales de conocimiento para poder desempeñar una dieta saludable, y a su vez desenmascara lo ignorado por gran parte de las personas, acerca de la comida procesada, y los beneficios continuos de una alimentación casera y balanceada, dando así un beneficio para el control de peso y la prevención de enfermedades como la obesidad y la diabetes.

By O.T

Jan 24, 2019

Fun, interesting and easy to understand

By Kirill D

Jan 26, 2019

Very good

By TAI-OSAGBEMI S O

Jan 25, 2019

It was a great learning experience

By Sofia

Jan 24, 2019

If there is master degree in same topic I will be register

By Ananaba J

Jan 24, 2019

It is an interesting course.

By Светлана Э

Feb 19, 2019

Thank you for this course! i Glad to learn new information about health & nutrition. I hope for succesesful students will be free sertificates soon=)

I know that Free information not be appriciated as an usually, but think most successesfully deserve to have the list with marks=)

Thank you so much!