Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

TL

Oct 01, 2016

Extremely interesting course. I feel the material and videos were very easy to absorb and understand. I certainly would recommend this to anyone with an interest in food and how it affects our health.

NK

Feb 25, 2019

It was very informative course. It could have more quizzes and assignments. The way things were explained in the course was quiet interesting. Keep it up!! course. I really like this way of education.

201 - 225 of 2,792 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Maria F A R

Apr 11, 2019

Es un buen curso, es claro y bastante nutrido de conocimientos basicos que se han olvidado en este ultimo tiempo, 100% recomendado

By Rahat C

best course

By Alexa

Easy and informative!

By Simon S

Apr 12, 2019

Thanks a lot, Dr. Maya; the course has been very informative and mind-opening--it has also whetted my appetite to learn more about the topic.

Thanks and best of regards in your endeavours!

By George C

Apr 12, 2019

Great course! Very well organized and produced.

Updated, simple and clear. I highly recommend.

By Sapna M

Apr 12, 2019

Great course for personal well being and to help the people around you!!!!

By Heba K

Apr 01, 2019

Thanks a lot I enjoyed so much with you

& I learned a lot from this course and I feel inspired to make positive, health-promoting changes in my life and the lives of my loved ones.

By Piotr J

Apr 14, 2019

The basics, but the basics many people do not know or are having problem with.

By Alma G M A

Mar 12, 2019

Excelent!

The information about health and meals are very important. I feel so grateful!

Tanks!

Mar 11, 2019

liked it

By jayant b

Mar 13, 2019

this was a great learning experience.

By Solange A V

Mar 11, 2019

Excellent! I've learnt so much, and I'm using my new knowledge in my daily life! Thanks for sharing!

By Milley

Mar 13, 2019

It helps me a lot in food managment of my life.Thanks.

By Ana N d S N

Mar 04, 2019

I loved it! It's well constructed. It helps you understand the importance of nutrition and how to apply it to your daily life. It has broadened my view on food and health.

By Luis S

Mar 04, 2019

muy bueno y de gran valor

By Marga S P

Mar 04, 2019

Excellent contents and nicely presented. I also likes the interviews with Michael Pollan

By Carliati B

Mar 05, 2019

Very informative and useful in dietary requirements for meals and health.

By ANKIT S G

I love cakes

By El a A

Mar 14, 2019

THE COURSE IS SO GOOD IT'S RICH OF THE INFORMATION WHICH ACTUALLY HELPED ME TO WIN MY HEALTH AND FIND JOB

By Avaneesh k

Mar 14, 2019

Please provide free certifications for this course

By Tak K L

Mar 14, 2019

This course has provided me a good understand in food and how important it is related to out overall health

By Adarsh S

Mar 06, 2019

Super helpful and informative, without being complicated. I feel each and every one of us should have this basic knowledge about the food we eat, and I'm so grateful to the creators of this course for spending the time and effort to put this online.

By Sicelo

Mar 16, 2019

This course was really helpful I learnt a lot from it, more especially that the size of a plate matters and also that half of a plate must be filled with vegetables instead of starch (what most people usually do)

By Hersey.H

Mar 15, 2019

It's a really good course, even at the very beginning it was not that easy, but later on, it works well for me, especially the practical cooking courses. Thank you.