Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

TL

Oct 01, 2016

Extremely interesting course. I feel the material and videos were very easy to absorb and understand. I certainly would recommend this to anyone with an interest in food and how it affects our health.

NK

Feb 25, 2019

It was very informative course. It could have more quizzes and assignments. The way things were explained in the course was quiet interesting. Keep it up!! course. I really like this way of education.

151 - 175 of 2,726 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Yolanda E

Mar 30, 2019

I really learn a lot in this class about healthy eating and nutrition

By Lei Z

Mar 30, 2019

very useful

By Elena K

Mar 19, 2019

One of the best and understandable course I've ever learnt. Recipes are an extra advantage for enrolling it

By Silvia H

Apr 01, 2019

A short, concrete, precise course

By Redfella

Jan 29, 2019

Really good presentation dealing with our attitude towards food. Provides a very digestible overview of the science and practical tips on shopping, preparation and making good food choices. Helps to destroy myths about food that are often used as excuses for not taking responsibility for one's choices. In sh

By Bani J

Jan 29, 2019

A very informative course about food nutrition and our daily life

By Lillian S

Jan 29, 2019

The course was very helpful with a better understanding of nutritional value of foods, thank you for the opportunity to learn more.

By Mitzi N H P A

Jan 28, 2019

Aprendí algunas cosas nuevas en cómo aprender a cuidar mi forma de alimentarme a mí y mi familia. También aprendí algunos tips sobre cómo realizar las compras en el supermercado, leer correctamente las etiquetas de los productos empacados y a realizar mejor los horarios entre semana para procurar comer más en casa y menos en restaurantes y en lugares de la calle.

By Vandana.R

Jan 27, 2019

Learnt a lot about food and the right way to consume it. It was a very informative online course. Thanks to Adam Smith ma'am for sharing the valuable information.

By Francie R L L

Jan 28, 2019

No pensé de que detrás del problema de la obesidad se encontraban temas vinculados con el hábito alimenticio, la manipulación de los alimentos por parte de las empresas. Estoy muy contenta con lo que voy aprendiendo hasta ahora.

By Laura E I

EXELENT

By Evgeniia

Jan 26, 2019

It is so helpful to broad your mind and come up with another look to your every day food.

By Nazeem A H

Feb 09, 2019

It is truly amazing, Thanks a lot Coursera and Stanford.

By paladugula R

Feb 10, 2019

i was very happy with this course but the problem is i dint recieve any kind of certificate after completion to add it to my resume

By SUSHIL K S V

Great basic science course on Nutrition and Health for beginners

By Luann T

Feb 10, 2019

This course is a very basic course on nutrients and nutrition, with the added bonus of a number of easy to fix recipes and guidelines on how to shop in a grocery store. It is an overview only, but one that provides easy to understand explanations. I would recommend this to anyone starting out in this subject.

By MOHAMMEDASIF M S

Jan 30, 2019

Hi my name is asif because of this course i have take the opportunity to expand my knowledge and grow my skills . From this course i have leraned more about our health, nutrients, healthy tips and many more. so , i am thanking to give chance to me , Thank you so much

By Asia A A A

Jan 31, 2019

Dear Sir

I AGREE with this course it is very help full, I learn a lot of things here that I was not now any thing about

By Providence U

Feb 11, 2019

well done video

By Evelyn D K

Feb 12, 2019

Love this very practical

By Shradha R

Jan 18, 2019

I think this is one course which is absolutely essential for everybody and even more so for people who intend to be more aware of the food that they are putting in their body. As a food blogger, I always share recipes and suggest to people what they should eat and therefore for me, this course has been so helpful and constructive. I love the fact that this course shares all the vital information in a very crisp, clear and simple way. The fact that they are empowering and encouraging people to cook at home and providing helpful guidelines and tips to help them is commendable. Maya and Micheal have done a great job. Thanks a lot!

By Sagar B

Feb 02, 2019

Basic and essential concepts are discussed here.

By Gustavo S