Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

TL

Oct 01, 2016

Extremely interesting course. I feel the material and videos were very easy to absorb and understand. I certainly would recommend this to anyone with an interest in food and how it affects our health.

NK

Feb 25, 2019

It was very informative course. It could have more quizzes and assignments. The way things were explained in the course was quiet interesting. Keep it up!! course. I really like this way of education.

226 - 250 of 2,659 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Kathreen

Jul 30, 2018

Great information that is easy to understand!

By Stephanie L L

Aug 01, 2018

This is a great course for people who want to learn more about nutrition and food preparations. I allowed me to add to my knowledge and skills in building better, healthier meals, smart shopping, and more in depth looks at nutrients. I highly recommend participating even if you have some experience with healthy foods.

By Joyce W

Aug 03, 2018

Great, basic information.

By Michael B V

Aug 06, 2018

Muy claro y completo-

By Amar C

Aug 04, 2018

Wow! I've never been more encouraged to eat the right kind of food, in moderation, with more veggies! Thank you Maya and your whole team of awesome real food advocates! Blessings to you all!

By Tapas P

Aug 03, 2018

Excellent

By Lateefat B I

Aug 06, 2018

I really enjoyed the course.

Thank you.

By Tharuni R

Jul 19, 2018

It was very helpful and easy to understand. On what is the picture of healthy food vs What we consume thinking its heathy. Which is not, I have got a clear understanding for the what good to consume? How much to consume? and What time to consume?

By Zhu H

Jul 19, 2018

This is the best course of food and health introduction. it is help people to understand and how to eat healthy. I love this course.

By hetvi h

Jul 20, 2018

this course is very much helpful about eating healthy and it gave me good amount of knowledge about foods.

By MUJAHID H K

Jul 23, 2018

Its a great forum to enhance knowledge without any strict timings.

By moises r

Good over all

By Асанова Д С

Sep 02, 2018

Great! Good and simple tips that help to follow healthier diet/ Thank you!

By miriam w

Aug 21, 2018

Amazing and simple

By Mateo M

Aug 22, 2018

Muy informativo y útil para la vida diaria

By Devashree S

Aug 21, 2018

my first course

the teaching and material is phenomenal

By Patty J M

Aug 22, 2018

I learned a lot and have a better idea of how to eat and prepare meals for myself and my family.

By Maria J S P

Sep 03, 2018

Thank you! I want more! I'm a psychologist and I'm looking to learn more about nutrition to help myself and others to improve their relationship with food. So if you have more, I'll sign in!

By Kunga D S

Sep 04, 2018

Really a must to enroll course. Not just information but quite of an inspiration the course gives. Obviously the speaking style of the Teacher also keeps a person latched to the course.

By Brandazzi

Sep 05, 2018

Excellent class to raise awareness and help establish healthy food habits. Thank you

By 林美祺

受益匪浅,然鹅食谱不太适合我~

By Prashanth K S

Aug 24, 2018

This Course is very good to understand the basic concept of Nutrition and well being (Y)

By Scott L

Aug 24, 2018

Concise

By sara f

Sep 05, 2018

IT , HELPED me alot to uenderstand that what steps should i take to acquire a good health

very INFORMATIVE .

By Rachel D

Sep 06, 2018

What a wonderful practical introduction to food in everyday life. Precise, succint, clear information presented to satisfy relevant questions. Thoroughly enjoyed it.