Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

NP
Aug 22, 2021

Very informative! Thanks for having this course free so that more people who are starting to learn about eating properply (like me) will be able to get access to authentic and legit lessons on food ;)

PE
Oct 18, 2021

This course taught me a lot about the components of food! Processed and non-processed food which was the best food of all. I will be happy to spread this healthy dietary ways to my family and friends!

2601 - 2625 of 6,741 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Jaymee E

Oct 25, 2020

Great for beginner information! I've recommended to my fitness clients. Thank you!

By SHASHANK S M

Sep 2, 2020

ENJOYED THIS COURSE!! ......A VERY DECENT EXPLANATION TO ALL THE THINGS. LOVED IT.

By Anand M -

Jul 31, 2020

Very good information about Health and Food. I am very satisfied with this course.

By cooper钱柯

Jul 13, 2020

This is a very meaningful course for health and lifestyle.I learned a lot from it.

By Val B

May 23, 2020

Muy buen curso , te da la noción para empezar a cambiar hábitos en tu alimentación

By Ana F

Excelente curso, Aprendí muchas cosas nuevas para mejorar mis hábitos alimenticios

By Gloria L

May 16, 2020

Helpful information that's clearly laid out and easy to digest with practical tips

By Rohan D

Apr 13, 2020

It was really informative,and has added deep insites relating food and its Health.

By Cecilia a

Apr 11, 2020

Best course ever...help me with my boy about healthy food and very healthy recipes

By Phillip

Feb 19, 2020

It gives ways to cook instead of just telling you to cook healthier. Great Course.

By Lucinda S

Sep 7, 2019

Excellent class. Has changed the way I eat, and how I cook for my family. Brava.

By Pamela C

Jun 8, 2016

Very useful course! Recommend everyone who focused on healthy lifestyle to attend!

By Gity B

Nov 25, 2021

very nice course on basic level. Made very professionally and easy to understand.

By Tarminder K

Oct 29, 2021

​Its a very informative course for me. I gain lots of knowledge from this course.

By Polina P

Oct 25, 2021

Thank you so much for this course! The most needed information in everydays life!

By Liliam T

Aug 1, 2021

Great course and Excelent mother too. And 3 precious star clients without paying.

By lynda r

May 10, 2021

IT WAS EXCELLENT. I ENJOYED EVERY MOMENT OF THE COURSE

Thanks again for the course

By Ann M

Mar 15, 2021

This was very informative, Maya Adam is engaging, clear, a delight to learn from!

By Alyona C

Jan 13, 2021

Brilliant! Everyone must watch it and I'd include it into school program as well.

By Giovanni P

Dec 14, 2020

It's a wonderful course, very easy to follow and rich of very useful suggestions.

By Chetan R

Sep 15, 2020

The most amazing course on Coursera, well-articulated, and explained to the core.

By JENNILYN S F

Aug 30, 2020

I learned a lot on the Introduction of Food and Health. Thank you for this course

By Carolina O F

Aug 29, 2020

Very happy with the course and Maya es wonderful teaching.

Thanks

Regards,

Carolina

By Arjun G

Aug 17, 2020

This course was excellent, and it helped me broaden my understanding of nutrition

By Narong T

Aug 6, 2020

It's a very well organize course that easy to follow thru and easy to understand.