Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

VI

Jan 18, 2021

It was an interesting and informative, at a basis level, course. The information is easy to understand and the new gained knowledges tend to remain in your memory, due to short and interactive videos.

NF

Dec 5, 2020

Foods and us have a relationship, and this course defines that relationship. Personally, this course provides positive experience for me in regards of food, meal preparation, and eating in moderation.

2551 - 2575 of 7,167 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Fiona G

Apr 20, 2020

I really enjoyed this course, thank you very much. It was very interesteing and practical.

By MELI F

Apr 12, 2020

lots of basic skills are learned and its teaching you how to eat instead of what to avoid.

By debanjana b

Sep 3, 2019

I thoroughly enjoyed the course and find it useful, loved the how the entire was designed.

By Melisa

Dec 13, 2018

Great course, short and to the point, with plenty of advice that can be implemented easily

By natallia b

Aug 26, 2018

Great course to refresh my previous knowledge, bur very easy. I completed it in one day)))

By Pauline L

Oct 23, 2017

I love how they shared their passion for home cooking, and taught me the importance of it.

By Tran T T H

Sep 21, 2017

This is a very nice course providing you with basic understandings of nutrition and health

By Jamie J

Apr 13, 2017

Very informative, will be of much use to individuals looking to start a healthy lifestyle.

By Tara d G

Dec 9, 2016

Very clear and well designed course. Gives a good insight and overview on food and health.

By Annamária N

Mar 16, 2016

Great, enjoyable, easy to follow and understand, and really practical knowledge! Thank you

By Hanna J

Jan 26, 2016

Great introduction to nutrition. Entertaining, instructive and potentially life saving :).

By ЯньСя

Feb 25, 2022

Through the study course, I learned how to match the food in a nutritious and healthy way

By Catherine H

Feb 7, 2022

The course was brief but presented some interesting approaches to the topic of nutrition.

By Williams R

Jan 19, 2022

Nice review of reminders we should actively practice and incorporate in our daily lives.

n

By Ugonna W

Jan 15, 2022

Very easy and informative. Well explained nutrition information. I'd recommend it to all!

By Del S

Dec 20, 2021

I learned that fast meals by eating out is not the best health choice for me or my family

By MUTESI P

Nov 20, 2021

This course was very helpful and i gained a lot from it.Thanks a lot for your great work.

By haiqa m

Aug 27, 2021

It was an awesome course. In that course everything is explained very well. Appreciated.

By Irina K

Aug 3, 2021

Очень понравился курс. Информация которую знала, представилась в другом ракурсе. Спасибо!

By Sue B

Jun 6, 2021

T​his was a good introduction to nutrition and steps to take towards a more healthy diet.

By Светлана Х

Mar 23, 2021

отличный курс, простым и доступным языком поясняет почему и как легко питаться правильно.

By Μαρία Κ

Nov 25, 2020

It's a great opportunity to learn new information and change your routine for the better.

By Lesia

Sep 8, 2020

It was a pleasure to spend time with You!

The course was interesting, fun and informative!

By Cynthia M

It was really understandable, easy to digest content, go for the real food, not too much.

By Annie C

Jun 2, 2020

a great introduction class with simple tools and tips to educate yourself on food health.