Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

AE

Jun 22, 2018

NK

Feb 25, 2019

It was very informative course. It could have more quizzes and assignments. The way things were explained in the course was quiet interesting. Keep it up!! course. I really like this way of education.

3176 - 3200 of 5,134 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

Oct 10, 2018

I love it!! I'm learning a lot!!!

By Chaitra R R

May 27, 2018

Very much useful.... Thank You!!!

By Becki T

Feb 02, 2018

Very informative and straight-for

By Smriti G

May 18, 2017

Very beautifully conducted course

By Steven J

Apr 17, 2017

Excellent display of information.

By Nur A S A M

Mar 03, 2017

Very interesting and eye opening.

By Savin K

Jun 28, 2016

Easy to learn, yet really helpful

By Yasamin M

Jun 27, 2016

I learned a lot from this course!

By mirianmartinez0726@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2016

Great Course and very informative

By Natalia C

Jun 17, 2016

By Vaishali A

Jun 13, 2016

Good & easy learning....liked it.

By Iuliia S

Jun 06, 2016

Very good and interesting course!

By Sorufa I

Sep 25, 2020

This course is very much useful.

By موسى ا م ا

Sep 12, 2020

Oh my god is beautiful

By Jaleelah

Jul 30, 2020

It was a course, I learnt a lot.

By Devang U

Jul 28, 2020

Very informative and interesting

By Soaad M

Jul 10, 2020

Very useful course. I enjoyed it

By Choong S M

Jun 11, 2020

Learning was fun and educational

By Denisa A B

Jun 04, 2020

I've enjoyed every minute of it.

By Crystal M

wonderful and informative class!

By Jhon M C V

May 12, 2020

23/5000

Exceeded my expectations

By Alejandra A

May 09, 2020

Really good. Easy to understand.

By Shajan S

Apr 08, 2020

Very Informative course , thanks

By swathi r

Apr 08, 2020

A very good introductory course.

By Burcu Z