Back to Getting Started with Google Sheets

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Getting Started with Google Sheets by Google Cloud

Google Sheets is a robust, cloud-based application that empowers you to create sophisticated spreadsheets. Whether you are working at your desk—or from your smartphone or tablet on-the-go—Google Sheets helps you organize, analyze, and share your most important data. In this course for Sheets users, you’ll learn how to make your own supercharged spreadsheets. First, you’ll learn how to input and format your data. Next, you’ll learn how formulas, functions and a few exclusive Google Sheets features can accelerate your data analysis. Finally, you’ll get tips for sharing your spreadsheets and collaborating on them with your team. About the Instructor Malia is a tech professional based in Los Angeles who uses G Suite and Google Sheets everyday to manage projects, collaborate with remote teams, and make data-driven decisions....

AM
Jul 12, 2020

I have always worked with Google Sheet, but this course and the instruction explanations made my knowledge about it much better. I'm another person with another knowledge. Thank you so much.

CY
Jan 21, 2020

A nice survey of Google Sheets, what is possible and how to. Should be a relatively easy effort to go through. Learning probably come after the course and repeated use of Google Sheets.

1 - 25 of 205 Reviews for Getting Started with Google Sheets

By Brandon H

Dec 30, 2019

A great, user-friendly intro to sheets functionality. The info was extremely easy to digest and reiterate. Great resources provided for learners

By OLALOYE E O

I learnt a lot in this course. I will recommend it anytime, any day, to anyone who is interested in learning google sheets and google forms.

By Kirsten K

Jan 4, 2020

Some sections were skipped through very quickly, not explained in the exact terms used (for forumlas) and you can't see clearly what's happening on the screen/spreadsheet). It's important to know how to get the right ranges for your data and see the formulas being used.

By charles y

Jan 21, 2020

By Marshall L

Mar 6, 2020

It's a great course I was surprised and some of the stuff you can do with Sheets. I'm also surprised more businesses aren't using it.

By Yasoda S K

May 1, 2020

It is a recommended course for the people never seen (or new to) Google sheets or Excel. But a person who can comfortably work with excel and having knowledge on how to share files in Google drive, they can brush up their basics (not as recommended). Don't expect any in-depth explanations, it is a course purely meant for introducing a graphical user interface. The great thing about this course is while undergoing you can realize huge material available to learn about google sheets also.

By RAYADURGAM K K

May 4, 2020

I liked the byte sized sessions and learnt a lot in quick time and was amazed at google sheets can do compared to traditional microsoft excel, I liked the translate and visualizations with the help of a click and I feel good about google more

By Anderson A d M

Jul 13, 2020

By Sandeep

Jul 9, 2020

It was a really helpful course and I am looking forward to use the cool features that I have learned here in the real world.

By SAURABH M

Mar 17, 2020

Very nice course offered.

I was surprised with some great stuffs in sheets.

My suggestion is to spend more time on formulas.

By Adrienne O

Mar 21, 2020

Solid introductory course. Will leave you intrigued as to what more you can learn about the abilities of Google Sheets.

By HASKAR B U

Jul 15, 2020

The videos and readings helped me to get adequate information on working with Google Sheets.Thanks to all............

By Edem K

Nov 28, 2019

Overall, happy with the course. I wish more time was spent on the formulas and graphing sections, however, I can appreciate that this is just an introductory course. Useful to anyone looking to get a grasp of sheets.

By Solana T

Jul 4, 2020

I enjoyed the course a lot. What I liked about it the most was being able to have the option to improve your grade, rewind the video sessions, take notes/ highlight notes, and work ahead. I finished this course in 2 1/2 weeks. Although, one thing I would recommend is slowing your video speed, she does go through some things very quickly and without explaining exactly how she did something. Listen carefully but also pay attention to her demonstrations.

By MOHAMMED A I

A best course to learn various tools and functions to be used in google sheet and even some of the Excel sheet. Course delivering communication technique is ease to understand with very basic knowledge of language, English.

By David A B M

Jun 11, 2020

Es un buen curso para todos aquellos que están interesados en aprender a utilizar las hojas de Google. Es realmente útil todo lo que se aprende en el curso.

By Simson H

Jul 19, 2020

The presentation of the contents was excellent. The instructor exhibited some complex concepts in a way of telling a story.

By Md. I A

Jun 30, 2020

This is a nice course for beginners like me. This course will help you to learn basic skills for spreadsheets.

By Saurabh N

Apr 19, 2020

As from this course i learn a new skills and many concepts in the google sheet ...thnksful to the coursera

By Lalit N K

May 7, 2020

Instructor explanation is exemplary and we are able to get acquainted with the Course assignments also.

By Ali A

Dec 29, 2019

It's very important to deal with data in an organized way ... thanks for your effort in this course.

By Carlos L

Apr 26, 2020

Es verdaderamente interesante y deja muy claro como hacer un uso muy profesional de google sheets

By Nathanael K

Dec 26, 2019

This course has taught me a lot of shortcuts and has taught me how to use google sheets properly.

By Jillian D

Nov 20, 2019

I learned some interesting new things about Google Sheets, and refreshed my knowledge of others.

By Mariana P

Aug 25, 2020

Very clear instructions. At the end of the course I found myself wanting to continue practicing