Back to Getting Started with Google Sheets

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Getting Started with Google Sheets by Google Cloud

Google Sheets is a robust, cloud-based application that empowers you to create sophisticated spreadsheets. Whether you are working at your desk—or from your smartphone or tablet on-the-go—Google Sheets helps you organize, analyze, and share your most important data. In this course for Sheets users, you’ll learn how to make your own supercharged spreadsheets. First, you’ll learn how to input and format your data. Next, you’ll learn how formulas, functions and a few exclusive Google Sheets features can accelerate your data analysis. Finally, you’ll get tips for sharing your spreadsheets and collaborating on them with your team. About the Instructor Malia is a tech professional based in Los Angeles who uses G Suite and Google Sheets everyday to manage projects, collaborate with remote teams, and make data-driven decisions....

CY

Jan 22, 2020

A nice survey of Google Sheets, what is possible and how to. Should be a relatively easy effort to go through. Learning probably come after the course and repeated use of Google Sheets.

BH

Dec 31, 2019

A great, user-friendly intro to sheets functionality. The info was extremely easy to digest and reiterate. Great resources provided for learners

1 - 25 of 72 Reviews for Getting Started with Google Sheets

By charles y

Jan 22, 2020

By OLALOYE E O

I learnt a lot in this course. I will recommend it anytime, any day, to anyone who is interested in learning google sheets and google forms.

By marshall l

Mar 06, 2020

It's a great course I was surprised and some of the stuff you can do with Sheets. I'm also surprised more businesses aren't using it.

By Kirsten K

Jan 04, 2020

Some sections were skipped through very quickly, not explained in the exact terms used (for forumlas) and you can't see clearly what's happening on the screen/spreadsheet). It's important to know how to get the right ranges for your data and see the formulas being used.

By Edem K

Nov 28, 2019

Overall, happy with the course. I wish more time was spent on the formulas and graphing sections, however, I can appreciate that this is just an introductory course. Useful to anyone looking to get a grasp of sheets.

By Yasoda S K

May 01, 2020

It is a recommended course for the people never seen (or new to) Google sheets or Excel. But a person who can comfortably work with excel and having knowledge on how to share files in Google drive, they can brush up their basics (not as recommended). Don't expect any in-depth explanations, it is a course purely meant for introducing a graphical user interface. The great thing about this course is while undergoing you can realize huge material available to learn about google sheets also.

By RAYADURGAM K K

May 04, 2020

I liked the byte sized sessions and learnt a lot in quick time and was amazed at google sheets can do compared to traditional microsoft excel, I liked the translate and visualizations with the help of a click and I feel good about google more

By MOHAMMED A I

A best course to learn various tools and functions to be used in google sheet and even some of the Excel sheet. Course delivering communication technique is ease to understand with very basic knowledge of language, English.

By Brandon H

Dec 31, 2019

By SAURABH M

Mar 17, 2020

Very nice course offered.

I was surprised with some great stuffs in sheets.

My suggestion is to spend more time on formulas.

By Adrienne O

Mar 21, 2020

Solid introductory course. Will leave you intrigued as to what more you can learn about the abilities of Google Sheets.

By Alexander K

May 22, 2020

Absolutely fantastic! I learned everything I needed to know so I could hit the ground running at my job. Well done!

By Saurabh N

Apr 19, 2020

As from this course i learn a new skills and many concepts in the google sheet ...thnksful to the coursera

By Lalit N K

May 07, 2020

Instructor explanation is exemplary and we are able to get acquainted with the Course assignments also.

By Ali A

Dec 29, 2019

It's very important to deal with data in an organized way ... thanks for your effort in this course.

By Carlos L

Apr 26, 2020

Es verdaderamente interesante y deja muy claro como hacer un uso muy profesional de google sheets

By Nathanael K

Dec 26, 2019

This course has taught me a lot of shortcuts and has taught me how to use google sheets properly.

By Jillian D

Nov 20, 2019

I learned some interesting new things about Google Sheets, and refreshed my knowledge of others.

By ARJUN S

May 12, 2020

It is a great course to know more about the necessary tools of google sheets.

By Minetti D

Dec 09, 2019

Now, i'm sure i'll explore Google sheet to work AND collaborate AND analyse

By dheeraj426

Apr 25, 2020

Wonderful. Explained the topics in the simplest way. I like it. Thanks

By Gisella J A

Nov 26, 2019

Muy bien explicado y los resultados de los ejercicios ayudan mucho.

By AL-AMIN

May 07, 2020

Wow, it was a great experience. I am now a PRO on GOOGLE SHEET

By VENKATA R K

excellent course for beginners but the practice was important

By Md. A M S

May 16, 2020

It was amazing to learn these new but useful things! :)