Back to Healing with the Arts

Healing with the Arts, University of Florida

About this Course

Through art projects—including visual arts, dance, writing, and music—along with spiritual practices and guided imagery, Healing With the Arts gives you the tools to heal what you need to heal in your life: physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual....

45 Reviews

By Sylwia Duda

Dec 02, 2018

Amazing course! Giving ideas and solution to go on with life doing art and realising all pain and transforming life! I liked every minute of this course! Thank you so much for this course!

By Marina Winkel

Sep 24, 2018

This is a dream come true. Working with art and healing. I feel so lucky to be attending this course. It gets my essence- juises flowing. It is so calming and uplifting. Thank you <3

By Dazy Blue Adkins

Sep 05, 2018

This course is beautifully done and follows my own beliefs and practices which I was kind of surprised by.

By Santiago Navarrete Morales

Aug 30, 2018

is a great course congratulation...

By Vera V

Aug 05, 2018

Wonderful, special, very inspiring course, it helped me not only understand the subject deeper, but also helped me bring my creativity and spiritual values back to everyday experience, daily practice. The course is very inspiring and full of artistic challenges, honesty, dedication, deep ideas, great and courageous people. I am very grateful to the authors and contributers of this beautiful course!

By Ilona Mezedi

Jul 10, 2018

Excellent course. Inspiring and motivating content, easy to follow and the activities were relevant and interesting.

By Sharon Lemay

Jul 05, 2018

A big thank you to the University of Florida for this fantastic course Healing with the Arts. Art Therapy Process painting Dance Therapy making a sacred place, music,creative journals, and so much more.I always had a passion for the art's now I can use my passion for healing also create more creativity in my art and life. Most importantly how I can use my learning experience to help others.Sending you peace and positive energy!I would totally recommend this course! Thank you! Everyone who made this course possible.A big BRAVO to all my classmates!

By Carolina Montero

Jun 22, 2018

excelente

By Saheli Pal

Jun 22, 2018

Awsome

By Dayffe Jimenez

Jun 15, 2018

The course is great, but you need a 100% open mind... something’s are very hippie and I rolled my eyes so far back I saw the back of my head. But at the end I am super happy that I finished and definitely buying the book cause there are things that I want to go in a bit deeper.Definitely recommend this course.