Back to Healing with the Arts

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Healing with the Arts by University of Florida

Through art projects—including visual arts, dance, writing, and music—along with spiritual practices and guided imagery, Healing With the Arts gives you the tools to heal what you need to heal in your life: physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual....

LQ
Nov 15, 2017

Unfortunately due to travelling i was not able to complete the last lesson but I loved this course so much!!!\n\nIt was very inspiring and i will put everything i learned in practice! Thank you!!

SD
Dec 1, 2018

Amazing course! Giving ideas and solution to go on with life doing art and realising all pain and transforming life! I liked every minute of this course! Thank you so much for this course!

76 - 100 of 290 Reviews for Healing with the Arts

By Mst. Z K

Thank you so much for making available to us such a valuable course. The module is amazing and designed nicely. Learned so much about arts and feeling interested to take more courses on art. You were really nice throughout the course.

By María F

Mar 9, 2021

He disfrutado muchísimo este curso que, además, me ha servido para encauzar mis objetivos vitales y profesionales. Es un curso completo, realista, holístico y el profesorado maravilloso. Lo recomiendo sin lugar a dudas.

By Poonam S

Aug 29, 2020

It is an amazing course. I recommend it to everyone irrespective of the suffering or not. This will definitely help you grow in the natural way. Thank you so much for the wonderful content and the course structure.

By Manjula T

May 12, 2020

This is course is really simple and very interesting. Those who really want to learn to heal with art this is the best selection. Please do not miss the opportunity to explore your inner talent of healing with art.

By Vlada S

It is a wonderful journey where you can do things with your hands, your body rather than just talking. You can see yourself more clearly through the creative process and I am very thankful for this experience!

By Raffaella C

Thank you very much for this wonderful opportunity. A path of growth through experimentation. And great examples of how the arts can facilitate sustaining and helping to heal. thanks thanks thanks

By Kinga K

Jun 29, 2020

I loved the diversity within the course - that it provided the opportunity to try and test various types of art in order to find the one (or more) methods that help or at least cause fun.

By Dominika W

May 12, 2018

it is really amazing course. A lot of work but il ove it... opened me an my heart. Mary, so charismatic person. I back there so willingly to learn and do my exercises. Thank you so much

By Vishvaja p

Jun 12, 2020

i can really help myself healing with my deepest wounds and i can concentrate on work properly.i will also recommend this course for others who desperately need healing in their life

By Samia S

Jul 18, 2020

This course help me to find my passion and happiness. Now I don't care about inner critic anymore. I'm free to do my creativity. Thank you so much for helping me with it. Thank you❤️

By Ala D

Jul 12, 2020

I really enjoyed every moment of this course. i have not seen Mary but i really adore her kind and positive way of teaching , i am grateful for the opportunity you gave me

namaste

By Mudure B

Jun 8, 2020

A beautiful travel in my inner self, loving people meeting and most of all I succeeded to find in a gentle way abilities that i was nor aware of. Thank you and a lot of blessing.

By Radhika S

May 22, 2020

The course was really a wonderful experience,i really learned something valuable from this course and i will try to recommend to my other friends too,THANK YOU MARY AND MICHAEL

By Solange C

Jun 26, 2020

Realmente me encantó el curso, siempre quise dedicar mi vida al arte pero también poder ayudar a otros, haber encontrado este curso me hizo notar que si podía hacer ambas cosas

By SNOW W

Mar 4, 2018

A wealth of information. And great examples. We were not just TOLD what to do, we were showed with examples. This is a route I may be going with my art, and it sure guided me!

By Katherine K C

Apr 9, 2018

I'm really enjoying doing art projects for homework and working with my spirit animal. :) I also ordered the book with the 12 wee program so I can share this with others!

By Palmi G O

Aug 22, 2020

I highly recommend this course,

It's poweful and strenghts your confidence.

It develops creativity and a connection with your inner self

... and it's for your whole life

By Prakriti S

Aug 7, 2017

It has really been a great journey and this course has helped me to grow in the process. I am looking forward to keep up the spirit and continue to work on my own self.

By Binumol T

Sep 13, 2020

I loved the course. It lightened my stress and made me joyful. Gave an understanding how the skills of arts can be used to calm my mind and enjoy life. Thanks a tonne.

By Gretchen M

Jul 29, 2020

This course was absolutely life changing!! It’s worth more than money can buy. I feel like I’m walking away from this course a differently and healed woman. Thank-you!

By Anjali C

Apr 23, 2020

its was awsum to learn how you can work and accept yourself without reservation and can take you out from any misery, only if you try. learn to live in HERE AND NOW.

By Jenna-Lee

Mar 2, 2017

An amazing and inspirational course! The best course that I have done to date. The videos are informative, interactive and excellently presented. Highly recommended.

By Talin G S

Dec 15, 2020

It was an emazing experience, I am glad I attended this course, I do not know if Universityhas another course similar, I would like to continue..

Thank you so much.

By ALEJANDRA G B

Jul 27, 2020

Lo recomiendo mucho. Este curso definitivamente me impulsó a explorar nuevas habilidades que me ayudan para desempeñarme mejor en los diferentes ámbitos de mi vida.

By Roberta B

May 29, 2021

Extremely useful and well structured course. Exceeded my expectations. Thanks to Coursera for this opportunity, thank you and congratulations to the instructors.