Back to Chinese for HSK 2

Chinese for HSK 2, Peking University

About this Course

Welcome to HSK level 2 course! This course is called “Chinese for HSK Level 2”, which is also the second step towards HSK Level 6. At the end of the 6 weeks, you will be able to express your views towards some simple and common daily life topics. In this course, we have  24 lecture videos and in class exercises  44 short videos in complement to the context of learning material  Over 150 new vocabularies, 62 new grammar points as well as relevant pictures and examples  Downloadable practice charts for over 100 basic Chinese Characters  Weekly online quiz and final simulation exam questions This course covers the entire content that stated in the HSK Level Two Outline. It does not matter if you complete HSK Level 1 or not, as long as you have obtained basic Chinese language competency, I would like to welcome you to join the journey of learning Chinese with us. I believe you will continue enjoying the happiness that Chinese brings to you....

By FG

Mar 06, 2017

Increíble curso. ¡Parece increíble que con seis semanas y mucho trabajo se pueda conseguir un A2 de Chino! Mil gracias a la Universidad de Beijing por brindarnos un curso como este.

By MY

Mar 23, 2018

i am very thankful to coursera give me this opportunity . i have three training Chinese language experience and special thanks for teacher. love coursera.

77 Reviews

By Cuong Huu Khong

Apr 17, 2019

Compare to HSK 1 course, this course is less effective for me. The video quality is worse than the video in HSK 1, the sounds are not clear to listen for the beginners. Also, the actresses spoke so fast that I can't follow. Other than that, everything is excellent. It contains significant amount of new words and grammar points which keeps me motivated.

By Barry O'Callaghan

Apr 15, 2019

Very good course, it's quite a jump from the previous course but it's taught at an appropriate level and pace for HSK2. I'm happy with the course, it was partly a review for me as I'm not a complete beginner but I definitely learned some new things and I want to review the course again before moving on to HSK3, which will be more of a challenge for me.

By Tapan Sachin Karnik

Mar 30, 2019

The conversations and the vocabulary part of the lectures is good but it's difficult to understand grammar from the explanations given (If there is no one to clear doubts). Overall its a decent course if the earlier is not an issue.

By Nabi Ahmad

Mar 10, 2019

Best course I ever took!

By Muhammad Zeeshan Basheer

Mar 10, 2019

Well-organised course.

By Diego Granados

Mar 05, 2019

I hate way of giving the material, you can not listen each new word as in the previous course. I will not try HSK3

By Timothy Lim

Feb 20, 2019

Well taught course. Xie Xie!

By Song Serey Utdam

Feb 19, 2019

Very good program i've ever seen

By LEO KANGWA

Feb 16, 2019

Excellent course with practical dialogue content, thanks!

By Florian

Feb 16, 2019

Very good, I think I got all the skills that I need to pass the official HSK-2 test.

Just the audio quality on some of the audio-recordings is simply horrible and makes your ears hurt. That's why I give only 4 stars.

Thanks for the great course! :)