Back to Chinese for HSK 2

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Chinese for HSK 2 by Peking University

Welcome to HSK level 2 course! This course is called “Chinese for HSK Level 2”, which is also the second step towards HSK Level 6. At the end of the 6 weeks, you will be able to express your views towards some simple and common daily life topics. In this course, we have  24 lecture videos and in class exercises  44 short videos in complement to the context of learning material  Over 150 new vocabularies, 62 new grammar points as well as relevant pictures and examples  Downloadable practice charts for over 100 basic Chinese Characters  Weekly online quiz and final simulation exam questions This course covers the entire content that stated in the HSK Level Two Outline. It does not matter if you complete HSK Level 1 or not, as long as you have obtained basic Chinese language competency, I would like to welcome you to join the journey of learning Chinese with us. I believe you will continue enjoying the happiness that Chinese brings to you....

TM
May 22, 2021

It's a great comprehensive course, a prefect option for those who want to study online. I do feel that my Chinese has improved, I'll definitely take the HSK 3 course. Thanks a lot for this experience!

HT
Jul 11, 2021

The review section is really innovative than the previous one. Though there are some grammars need to be taught more carefully as I still had to search Google to understand more about some grammars

101 - 125 of 203 Reviews for Chinese for HSK 2

By Mohd A

Oct 13, 2020

I am very pleased and thankful to our teachers for teaching with best skills and I am fully satisfied with your way of teaching and explaining.

谢谢您们。

By Felita C H

Sep 19, 2020

Thanks for this course, I learned a lot of new vocabularies. My listening is improving as well (getting understand what the lecturer said in Chinese)..

By Samy E

Oct 21, 2021

HSK2 is a very important course, it helped me a lot and raised the level of the Chinese language and I was able to speak in a better way

By Michele P d S

Jan 30, 2021

This course was Superb!

Thank you so much teacher Liu Lixin & Coursera for this opportunity to learn more Chinese.

谢谢。:-)

By Enrique A M

Nov 6, 2020

Mil Gracias maestra Liu, Mil Gracias U. Peking, Mil Gracias Coursera. Fēicháng gǎnxiè nín gǎibiàn wǒ de shēnghuó.

By Alejandro B

Apr 4, 2021

Very useful course, with good and sometimes challenging dialogues and good combination of text format and videos

By VO T Q N

Oct 27, 2020

It's really useful for me. I highly appreciate this course for anyone starting learning Chinese one's self.

By Loo C

Feb 13, 2021

Good course, help improve my competency. TQ very much Peking University professors and instructors.

By Karina A

Jul 5, 2021

I FINALLY CAN PASSED MY HSK2 EXAM JUST BECAUSE OF THIS, THE TEACHER IS VERY GOOD AT TEACHING, 谢谢老师

By Marleen v H

Aug 23, 2020

Excellent course. Very well structured, lots of repetition and clear explanations of the grammar.

By Angel G G

Oct 20, 2020

Great course to still learning Chinese and to practice for HSK and be involve with the language.

By Alex M

Jan 27, 2021

Best Chinese course I have taken. 10/10 recommend. This course makes it easy to learn Chinese.

By Bryan S O G

Sep 4, 2020

Excelente curso, tiene lecciones variadas en las que se puede aprender muchas palabras nuevas

By Trần N L

Aug 29, 2021

Kinda suitable for beginer like me. Revision is a lot and keep track with the HSK 1

By Juan F C

Oct 22, 2021

Great course! The best to prepare for HSK2! Great lectures and practice! 很多谢谢!

By Ngọc T N

Dec 20, 2021

this course is very helpful, easy to learn, teacher is friendly and kind

By FORTUNA O

Nov 25, 2020

Thankyou Liu Li Xin for guiding me through this Chinese for HSK 2

By Traci

Jun 11, 2021

E​njoyed this course and ready to keep learning. Thank you!

By Jorge A A A

Oct 7, 2020

Intense online classes. I definitely reecommend this course.

By Olivia M

Aug 22, 2021

Really good course! It´s easy to learn and progress :)

By Hansen P W

Aug 9, 2020

It is recommended for you to learn basic of Mandarin

By Lena T

May 12, 2020

Thank you so much for this course. You are the best!

Aug 2, 2020

Great course! Very easy to follow. Great teachers!

By Carol B

Jul 19, 2020

Wonderful course materials, videos and instructor.

By Javier G Z

Sep 14, 2020

Me encanto el curso, lo recomiendo mucho