Back to Chinese for HSK 2

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Chinese for HSK 2 by Peking University

Welcome to HSK level 2 course! This course is called “Chinese for HSK Level 2”, which is also the second step towards HSK Level 6. At the end of the 6 weeks, you will be able to express your views towards some simple and common daily life topics. In this course, we have  24 lecture videos and in class exercises  44 short videos in complement to the context of learning material  Over 150 new vocabularies, 62 new grammar points as well as relevant pictures and examples  Downloadable practice charts for over 100 basic Chinese Characters  Weekly online quiz and final simulation exam questions This course covers the entire content that stated in the HSK Level Two Outline. It does not matter if you complete HSK Level 1 or not, as long as you have obtained basic Chinese language competency, I would like to welcome you to join the journey of learning Chinese with us. I believe you will continue enjoying the happiness that Chinese brings to you....

TM
May 22, 2021

It's a great comprehensive course, a prefect option for those who want to study online. I do feel that my Chinese has improved, I'll definitely take the HSK 3 course. Thanks a lot for this experience!

HT
Jul 11, 2021

The review section is really innovative than the previous one. Though there are some grammars need to be taught more carefully as I still had to search Google to understand more about some grammars

126 - 150 of 203 Reviews for Chinese for HSK 2

By Jorge I C C

Feb 4, 2020

Muy buen curso, cumple con su cometido.

By Andrew C

Jul 11, 2020

Very helpful. I love learning Chinese.

By 17040609 N T N

Oct 19, 2021

So helpful for new Chinese learners.

By Adriana M M

May 15, 2021

que buen curso !!! 100% recomendable

By Decharpol P

May 3, 2020

very useful lesson I really love it.

By Nguyễn Đ T N

Aug 1, 2021

Thanks so much for this course! <3

By Duanghathai N S

Apr 13, 2020

Good course for prepare HSK2.

By Azure Z

Dec 18, 2021

good, thank you very muchh

By Romina V A

Nov 10, 2020

very nice

By MALLADI V K

Dec 23, 2020

Good

By Ho T D - K F C

Aug 16, 2021

By Kelly P

Jan 30, 2017

The course was really good. I've studied Chinese in China for three years and I still learned so much from this course. I also got a lot of new vocabulary. Things to improve: the conversations need to be louder, the teacher is sometimes standing in front of the words so they're hard to see, the grammar could use a little more explanation. Overall, it's a good course. Thanks to everyone who worked hard to make it happen!

谢谢你们。

Jul 8, 2020

Some of the English translations of the Chinese words and phrases weren't completely correct. Also, in the final test, the last set of questions didn't seem to match the answer list given [though it could have been computer problems on my part or simply a lack of understanding on my part with this one]. Overall, though, I did learn to read more Chinese characters and understand more of what is being said to me.

By John C

Jan 18, 2019

Traditional academic style course to deliver information and content for students planning to take the HSK 2. Simple illustrations depict meanings in some cases without much explanation. Grammar lessons in particular could be explained better. Audio quality for listening lessons should be alot better. Overall satisfied but still feel some gaps in my knowledge (particularly grammar points)

By Alfia W

Jun 25, 2017

This course is very helpful to help your review for the HSK 2 test. Teacher Li is friendly and inviting. In the resources section you will find a .pdf with English translations of the dialogues. The course does need more grammar explanation and better audio for the videos, but otherwise it is a very useful and pleasant course. Recommended!

By Ali D A

Jul 13, 2020

The lessons is very good and quite easy to understand but with some problems especially on the audio where the student would need to adjust the volume multiple instances on a single lesson. It would really be helpful to note the pinyin equivalent of the character on the PDF guides in writing Chinese characters.

By Apichaya S

Jun 21, 2020

All lessons are great! I love that they already have pdf. file of lesson and slide so I can review more by myself. However, I think in grammar part is not that explain well. Maybe need more explanation. So far this course push me to another level. I can understand more and read more. Thank you very much.

By May Y

Nov 10, 2020

This course helps me a lot in learning Chinese. But I think the teaching style was a bit confusing. Unlearnt vocabularies usually involve in quiz in that makes us difficult answering. Also, I hope the teacher could occasionally translate some sentences in videos as well , like in HSK1.

By Julián M S

Feb 5, 2021

Los vídeos dejan un poco que desear, porque el sonido no es bueno. Afortunadamente, después repiten los diálogos en audios posteriores dentro de la misma lección, por lo que el problema se acaba solucionando, pero es un poco molesto. Por lo demás, el curso está bastante bien.

By Emmi

Jan 1, 2022

Very helpful and helped me through HSK 2 level. The lesson videos are more quick paced than in the first course. They don't offer Mandarin courser nearby me, so this was a good alternative with my HSK 2 Textbook and some Youtube videos I found. Thank you so much