Back to Chinese for HSK 2

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Chinese for HSK 2 by Peking University

Welcome to HSK level 2 course! This course is called “Chinese for HSK Level 2”, which is also the second step towards HSK Level 6. At the end of the 6 weeks, you will be able to express your views towards some simple and common daily life topics. In this course, we have  24 lecture videos and in class exercises  44 short videos in complement to the context of learning material  Over 150 new vocabularies, 62 new grammar points as well as relevant pictures and examples  Downloadable practice charts for over 100 basic Chinese Characters  Weekly online quiz and final simulation exam questions This course covers the entire content that stated in the HSK Level Two Outline. It does not matter if you complete HSK Level 1 or not, as long as you have obtained basic Chinese language competency, I would like to welcome you to join the journey of learning Chinese with us. I believe you will continue enjoying the happiness that Chinese brings to you....

MY

Mar 23, 2018

i am very thankful to coursera give me this opportunity . i have three training Chinese language experience and special thanks for teacher. love coursera.

DL

Dec 13, 2017

Great Course, perfect for those with some foundation of Chinese, looking to improve reading comprehension and overall fluency. Thanks again!

1 - 25 of 89 Reviews for Chinese for HSK 2

By Diego G

Mar 05, 2019

I hate way of giving the material, you can not listen each new word as in the previous course. I will not try HSK3

By Yulia K

Jan 29, 2019

Great learning. Clear description and good syllabus

By Titus T

Feb 02, 2019

Another useful course that has helped me improve my skills listening and interesting enough, now I am beginning to think in Chinese

By Birke U

Nov 07, 2018

Nice structured. Easy to understand. Thank you

By Timothy L

Feb 20, 2019

Well taught course. Xie Xie!

By LEO K

Feb 16, 2019

Excellent course with practical dialogue content, thanks!

By Song S U

Feb 19, 2019

Very good program i've ever seen

By Nabi A

Mar 10, 2019

Best course I ever took!

By Muhammad Z B

Mar 10, 2019

Well-organised course.

By Arushi N

Aug 06, 2018

Every day I felt an improvement in my Chinese listening and reading skills! Much grateful to Teacher Liu and Peking University for putting together this great course. Teacher Liu's voice is so encouraging and sweet, I wish I could have had her as my teacher outside of this course also. I found the PDF of the video really helpful because it provided English translations for the sentences in the video. The role plays were not only informative, but good fun. Wish some of the actors/students had spoken louder and more slowly - but I am thankful to them for taking the time out to help us learners!

By Eduardo d J R C

Aug 22, 2018

Hen Hao

By Angeles

Oct 01, 2018

Amazing course. Thanks

By Oksana P

Jul 14, 2018

I am so happy that I took this course. It really helped me a lot in learning Chinese. Before this course I used many softwares for learning Chinese but non of them were so useful ! 谢谢老师!!!

By Seán R M A

Jul 15, 2018

Overall, it was very good. I learned a lot, but it was tough, and required a lot of study. I think some of the grammar items could have been explained in better detail in ordinary English. But the review materials are very useful.

By Ernest C

Dec 21, 2017

我最喜欢是HSK2 后面的review, 它使复习比较容易, 多谢刘老师。 Ernest Chan, 陈国荣 多伦多。

I especially like the review at the end of this HSK2 course. It makes the review easy. It is clear and concise. I follow and repeat after the teacher 30 to 40 times and I am confident that I learned the pronunciation.

By Bella N

Aug 10, 2017

good

By Miguel A J A

Jun 10, 2017

Very good material and the structure is so great. thanks

By gilles

Jul 05, 2017

HSK LEVEL 2 was very very useful , complete

By Abhishek A

Feb 06, 2017

Brilliant course, I would highly recommend anyone taking the HSK test to use these courses by Peking University to prepare themselves!

By Gowthamaraj R

Apr 29, 2018

It was very helpfull.

By Lesley A V

Apr 22, 2017

Brilliant course :-)

By Harry A

Sep 06, 2017

Very useful course in Mandarin Chinese.

By Estitxu L E

Nov 23, 2017

Very nice course. I enjoyed the videos and the tests, which are similar to those of the real HSK (I went through similar tests with a previous "real-life" teacher)

By LECONTE M

Mar 28, 2017

Great course! Very good preparation for the HSK2.

谢谢老师 :)

By TARIQ A

Jun 12, 2018

Hello!First thanks for teacher who teach Chinese language online, and coursera team to offer me this course free of coast.I am very happy and thanks coursera team to giving me a such a nice learning opportunity for Chinese language course.I already did my first level with high grade, I hope i will as same level 2. Thanks Team coursera and