Back to Launching into Machine Learning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Launching into Machine Learning by Google Cloud

Starting from a history of machine learning, we discuss why neural networks today perform so well in a variety of data science problems. We then discuss how to set up a supervised learning problem and find a good solution using gradient descent. This involves creating datasets that permit generalization; we talk about methods of doing so in a repeatable way that supports experimentation. Course Objectives: Identify why deep learning is currently popular Optimize and evaluate models using loss functions and performance metrics Mitigate common problems that arise in machine learning Create repeatable and scalable training, evaluation, and test datasets...

OD

Amazing course. For a beginner like me, it was a shot in the arm. Excellent presentation very lively and engaging. Hope to see the instructor soon in a another course. Thanks so much. I learned a lot.

PT

Dec 02, 2018

This is an awesome module. It will open up so much inside story of ML process which is core of the topic with such a simplicity. It greatly increases my interest into this topic and this course :)

51 - 75 of 431 Reviews for Launching into Machine Learning

By Balaji R

Nov 26, 2019

Excellent course, really liked the way effort was taken to have the code snippets and the VM set.

By Suresh K

May 08, 2018

Excellent articulation of the material. Well thought of labs. Thank you for a great introduction

By Chatree A

Apr 30, 2019

I like the study case on this module, seems the concept would be adapted in to the actual case.

By Oleg O

Jun 11, 2018

Very good intro into understanding of how models work and how to get data ready for processing

By MAI N A V

Apr 16, 2020

Ryan Gillard has a wonderful voice. He also teaches in such an vivid way that I like so much.

By C K

Jul 29, 2018

A very nice overview of ML history and introduction to ML on Google Cloud Platform! Thanks!

By Jang W S

Apr 27, 2019

I had a really good experience. Thank you for your in-depth teaching on machine learning.

By Rohit K S

Dec 31, 2018

Another great learning experience and has given me the confidence to keep moving forward.

By William A R B

Jun 09, 2019

Muy bueno para aprender lo básico del Machine Learning para antes de llegar a programar

By Muhammad Z K

Apr 06, 2020

Thanks for the course, now I know how to split data, when to stop training model etc

By Akshay M

Dec 01, 2019

I loved the course and the methods of teaching, thanks to coursera and google cloud.

By 江祖榮

Sep 07, 2019

Great demo on Google Cloud platform's python notebook with fruitful basic ML concept

By Jun W

May 25, 2018

An excellent course, thank you Googlers. My favorite part is the intuition about ML.

By Nhan T N

Jun 30, 2019

Nice course for first imagination of TensorFlow and how to process dataset. Thanks!

By Pavan

Oct 30, 2018

great way to understand about loss functions,performance metrics,learning rate,etc.

By Ahreum L

Apr 28, 2019

I think this study content is very good to learner!! Thank for making this course!

By Muhammad S M

Sep 07, 2019

This course Help us learning Google Cloud platform and as well machine learning.

By Meynardo J

Jul 28, 2018

Great intro to ML as done by Google, and the related technologies like BigQuery.

By Sashika N

Apr 15, 2020

Good course with awesome content. Nicely organized the flow. Thank you, Google!

By Yusuf T T

Sep 13, 2018

Nice course. Starting from basics showing concepts clearly. I really liked it.

By Dong H S

Apr 14, 2019

I can start to handle some part of ML after listening this course.

Thank you.

By Bello G

Sep 04, 2018

Great course!! Learnt alot about neural networks and tensor flow playground

By MIN H K

Apr 29, 2019

It's so amazing lecture for me. Thanks for giving me this lecture, Google.

By Minjae K

May 08, 2019

It was so easy than I thought. I would like to recommend to my friends.

By Choi J W