Back to Linear Circuits 2: AC Analysis

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Linear Circuits 2: AC Analysis by Georgia Institute of Technology

This course explains how to analyze circuits that have alternating current (AC) voltage or current sources. Circuits with resistors, capacitors, and inductors are covered, both analytically and experimentally. Some practical applications in sensors are demonstrated....

BG

Nov 08, 2019

The course was really challenging and it helped me a lot learn more about linear circuits. Usage of appropriate tools helped me to learn more about this course.

K

Feb 24, 2018

this is really great course with clear and simple description and i used it to refresh my information

1 - 25 of 34 Reviews for Linear Circuits 2: AC Analysis

By Mohammad R

Mar 29, 2018

The best course and understandable. Thanks dear teachers

By Ahmed H Y A

Jan 01, 2019

Really beneficial especially with covering Filters and Transformers

By Ahmed M G

Mar 22, 2019

very useful i learn a lot information that will help me in the future

By Saurav k

Apr 10, 2018

we can earn more knowledge after doing this course

By khaled

Feb 24, 2018

By VENKATESH B

May 01, 2018

very wonderful course for Electrical engineering student

By María J S G

Jun 16, 2019

A really good course. Thanks to teachers.

By Alex Z

Jul 20, 2019

Quite clear and useful.

By ASHISH K

Sep 11, 2019

It was just an amazing experience.

By DEVARSH S

Nov 01, 2019

course was very helpful

By rangu u

Oct 14, 2019

Useful course for every communication student

By Avinash K

Nov 05, 2019

exceptionally good

By Hitesh K

Nov 06, 2019

It was quite good. I have learned some new concepts other than the general topics.

By anup k d

Nov 22, 2019

i learn alot!!

By 邱上祐

Dec 08, 2019

A good elementary course for those who are interested in circuit, clear and good explain from the lectures and useful exams and quiz. One thing for suggested might be provided the details of the exams.

By Великий С ( V

Oct 31, 2017

This is interesting and informative for me. I gained knowledge that couldn't manage to gain at school.

I'd like to have more practice quizes. I felt lack of them in comparison to DC Analysis course that I've also finished.

Forum here was even more dead that in DC course - there were only 2 threads in total for the whole course (but maybe it's due to fact that I've started and finished the course before session started).

Anyway, for those who had no previous knowledge about AC (as I did), I'd highly recommend this course - it perfectly complements DC course.

Thank you, teachers) Going to take the third course in this cycle - about electronics.

By Marcio L

Jan 25, 2018

This is pretty good, but not as good as DC Analysis. It would be nice to have more sample problems on this, only week 4 seems to have sample problems today.