Back to Linear Circuits 2: AC Analysis

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Linear Circuits 2: AC Analysis by Georgia Institute of Technology

This course explains how to analyze circuits that have alternating current (AC) voltage or current sources. Circuits with resistors, capacitors, and inductors are covered, both analytically and experimentally. Some practical applications in sensors are demonstrated....

MA
Sep 19, 2020

It's quite tough and hard actually, but if you commit I'm sure you can get along with it, and don't worry they'll give you a lot of exercise to make sure that you've already understood the concepts.

BG
Nov 7, 2019

The course was really challenging and it helped me a lot learn more about linear circuits. Usage of appropriate tools helped me to learn more about this course.

1 - 25 of 95 Reviews for Linear Circuits 2: AC Analysis

By Zihao W

Jan 1, 2020

This course is not very easy, there are so many materials to be presented, and also equations and methods, but if you do put efforts in it, you will get most out of it.

By Mr. G M

May 3, 2020

This course provides basic and essential knowledge of Ac fundamentals. Design and analysis of Network filters using bode plots is awesome.Overall a good course to strengthen our skills electric circuits

By 邱上祐

Dec 7, 2019

A good elementary course for those who are interested in circuit, clear and good explain from the lectures and useful exams and quiz. One thing for suggested might be provided the details of the exams.

By BOJANALA S J G

Nov 8, 2019

By David W

Mar 29, 2020

I really enjoyed this refresher. This particular class has very few errors and does a really great job explaining the topics. The quizzes are particularly short--more homework problems would be useful, I think. Really appreciate the time and effort that went into making this class and allowing it to be public. Thank you!

By Mayank G

Aug 8, 2020

This course gives the incite towards the analysis of circuits with respect to alternating sources. The whole course if nicely presented and is a much better package than the part one of the series. Highly recommended.

By Anastasia F G A

Aug 17, 2020

Es un excelente curso, muy explicativo, me sirvió de mucho como complemento a una asignatura que tengo en la carrera de Ingeniería en Electricidad.

Buenos profesores, se entiende bien lo que quieren decir.

By Muhammad Y A

Sep 20, 2020

By Prangon C

Jun 26, 2020

This course is very helpful to the students like us.I have learnt different topics which wasn't learnt perviousl...Highly Recommended

By SIVA P P

Aug 27, 2020

Dear Madam, please provide the solutions for the assignment questions for knowing the method of solving you approach. Thank You

By Srinivasa R V

EXCELLENT ....... I HAVE LEARNED SOME KEY IMPORTANT CONCEPTS IN LINEAR CIRCUITS-2..... THOSE CONCEPTS ARE VERY ESSENTIALS.

By sai c

Mar 28, 2020

this course helps really well to improve my overall skills and my knowledge about the theory involved in this subject

By K,Viswa S

Jun 21, 2020

It is a basic course for all the circuit branches.It is a very good course for those who want to start from basics.

By Anandraj

Oct 21, 2020

Nicely designed module quizzes by which we were more confidant on the concepts taught. Overall course awesome.

By khaled a

Feb 24, 2018

this is really great course with clear and simple description and i used it to refresh my information

By Suvigya S

Mar 8, 2020

I am unemployed and love to have the certificate for my CV but i am unable to pay for it please help

By AUROBINDO G

Oct 14, 2020

It was a nice analytical session of lecturers, brushed up my knowledge and gave me an insight.

By rayapati m

Mar 23, 2020

Very useful course..

Hard to solve...

At the end u will become master of this course.......

By Tanay A

Jun 4, 2020

I am highly impressed by the teaching methodologies adopted by the trainers.

Thanks a lot

By Moiz k

Jun 6, 2020

Excellent course to revise once learned and also gain extra knowledge to help in future

By ANSH A 1

Jun 5, 2020

Amazing course. It helped me learn a lot and also understand the concepts for my exams.

By SUSHIL Y

Jun 9, 2020

Quite tough course. BUt if you do it you will get your various concepts boosts up.

By Hitesh K

Nov 6, 2019

It was quite good. I have learned some new concepts other than the general topics.

By Christina S

Feb 6, 2020

Enjoyed the course and the Exams. Found them challenging and informative.

By steven u

Comprehensive and the concepts delivered are concise and understandable