Back to Linear Circuits 2: AC Analysis

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Linear Circuits 2: AC Analysis by Georgia Institute of Technology

This course explains how to analyze circuits that have alternating current (AC) voltage or current sources. Circuits with resistors, capacitors, and inductors are covered, both analytically and experimentally. Some practical applications in sensors are demonstrated....

MA
Sep 19, 2020

It's quite tough and hard actually, but if you commit I'm sure you can get along with it, and don't worry they'll give you a lot of exercise to make sure that you've already understood the concepts.

BG
Nov 7, 2019

The course was really challenging and it helped me a lot learn more about linear circuits. Usage of appropriate tools helped me to learn more about this course.

76 - 100 of 106 Reviews for Linear Circuits 2: AC Analysis

Feb 2, 2021

nice

By JOGINAIDU K

Aug 13, 2020

GOOD

By THOTA P S S 1

nice

By Великий С ( V

Oct 31, 2017

This is interesting and informative for me. I gained knowledge that couldn't manage to gain at school.

I'd like to have more practice quizes. I felt lack of them in comparison to DC Analysis course that I've also finished.

Forum here was even more dead that in DC course - there were only 2 threads in total for the whole course (but maybe it's due to fact that I've started and finished the course before session started).

Anyway, for those who had no previous knowledge about AC (as I did), I'd highly recommend this course - it perfectly complements DC course.

Thank you, teachers) Going to take the third course in this cycle - about electronics.

By veronique l

Nov 30, 2017

The curriculum is excellent. The videos are excellent. A pleasure to watch and to follow along. The only problem is that there is no instructor on duty for the forum. No one answers the questions. Also I think the final quiz should be longer. They are easy. More practice quizzes could be posted in the transfo section. I also suggest to offer labs. I enjoyed the curriculum and the class very much. I recommend the electronics class by the same school.: There is actually a professor who promptly answers questions.

By Tejdeep G

This was much better than the starting course. This is pretty easy course to complete, because It doesn't cover much tbh, when you compare it with the first course, But most of the assignments have significantly less errors compared to DC analysis. I would recommend also to take Intro to Electronics from the same prof , Its much better and error free , If you want to learn about Basic electronics.

By Arun V

Mar 10, 2021

This was a nice, brief course on AC Linear Circuit Analysis.

However, the course could have gone into a bit more detailed treatment of the topic. The course doesn't tell you the derivation of the mathematical techniques that are used to analyze AC circuits - it just presents them as they are. The lecturers don't even mention any material we could consult to know how these methods were derived.

By Hari K

I faced difficulty in some places as the answer key was wrong and I thought it was my mistakes, lucky that most of them were already discussed in the discussion forum.Thank you.

By Marcio L

Jan 25, 2018

This is pretty good, but not as good as DC Analysis. It would be nice to have more sample problems on this, only week 4 seems to have sample problems today.

By Tushar S A

Oct 18, 2019

Its a good course. Everything is explained quite nicely. The only problem I faced was that some answers did not matched with the teaching.

By Prem S S

The Second Week concept (i.e) the Frequency response concept can be even more taken briefly for more and better understanding.

By Jasper J O D

Jan 6, 2021

A good introductory the basics of Electrical Engineering dealing more on the AC side and briefly applying tansformers

By HAMZA Y

Oct 28, 2017

Very good course it goes on all basics of ac signals , thank you so much for making such great courses like this !!!

By Swapnil M

Sep 7, 2019

This course lays a fundamental stepping stone to the advanced level of electronic circuits and its elements

By prsantoshram

Oct 11, 2019

GREAT TEACHING AND THE FACULTIES HAD A GOOD IN DEPTH KNOWLEDGE OF THE SUBJECT

By Muhammad T

Aug 22, 2020

You must provide lecture slides. slides will be quick review for us.

By tanuja c

Aug 8, 2020

Good,this course is very helpful to me thank you

By vamsi k b

Jun 4, 2020

it help me to understand ac analysis

By 손승건

Jan 15, 2020

I think a lack of explanation

By Aniket D