Back to Linear Circuits 2: AC Analysis

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Linear Circuits 2: AC Analysis by Georgia Institute of Technology

This course explains how to analyze circuits that have alternating current (AC) voltage or current sources. Circuits with resistors, capacitors, and inductors are covered, both analytically and experimentally. Some practical applications in sensors are demonstrated....

MA
Sep 19, 2020

It's quite tough and hard actually, but if you commit I'm sure you can get along with it, and don't worry they'll give you a lot of exercise to make sure that you've already understood the concepts.

BG
Nov 7, 2019

The course was really challenging and it helped me a lot learn more about linear circuits. Usage of appropriate tools helped me to learn more about this course.

101 - 106 of 106 Reviews for Linear Circuits 2: AC Analysis

By Gautam M

Nov 8, 2019

its good

By KOYYALAMUDI S L P

Sep 5, 2020

good

By ENNAPUREDDY S

Jun 3, 2020

GOOD

By Alessandro B

Nov 27, 2019

First of all: thank you for the course!

But I have to say that I am very disappointed : subtitles are out of sync, a lot of problems have typo and it seems really an experiment, not a true final product with a review.

I was wondering about paying 44 euros because I was very excited about it but I think I am going to wait for other courses I am going to take.

Again, thanks lot for it, thanks to share some beautiful information and I hope in better products

By Anthony S

Feb 18, 2019

The video lecture were excellent but there was zero feedback from the professors so no one bothered posting on the forums. The syllabus stated that solutions would be given to quizzes and exams but they never were. For an institution of Georgia Tech's reputation this was a major disappointment. Don't waste your money on this course expecting any feedback. Also, so many of the quizzes had incorrect answers. I provided feedback but stopped after realizing no one paid attention.

By Anil K S R

Jun 1, 2020

Basically it focus on filter portion more.