Back to Structuring Machine Learning Projects

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Structuring Machine Learning Projects by deeplearning.ai

You will learn how to build a successful machine learning project. If you aspire to be a technical leader in AI, and know how to set direction for your team's work, this course will show you how. Much of this content has never been taught elsewhere, and is drawn from my experience building and shipping many deep learning products. This course also has two "flight simulators" that let you practice decision-making as a machine learning project leader. This provides "industry experience" that you might otherwise get only after years of ML work experience. After 2 weeks, you will: - Understand how to diagnose errors in a machine learning system, and - Be able to prioritize the most promising directions for reducing error - Understand complex ML settings, such as mismatched training/test sets, and comparing to and/or surpassing human-level performance - Know how to apply end-to-end learning, transfer learning, and multi-task learning I've seen teams waste months or years through not understanding the principles taught in this course. I hope this two week course will save you months of time. This is a standalone course, and you can take this so long as you have basic machine learning knowledge. This is the third course in the Deep Learning Specialization....

AM

Nov 23, 2017

I learned so many things in this module. I learned that how to do error analysys and different kind of the learning techniques. Thanks Professor Andrew Ng to provide such a valuable and updated stuff.

WG

Mar 19, 2019

Though it might not seem imminently useful, the course notes I've referred back to the most come from this class. This course is could be summarized as a machine learning master giving useful advice.

351 - 375 of 3,479 Reviews for Structuring Machine Learning Projects

By QIQING

Nov 16, 2017

thanks for sharing the experience

By Prasanna K

Nov 25, 2017

Awesome course. Videos, Notes and Assignments really solves the purpose. Looking forward to do more courses from the team.

By Mehmet Y

Jan 06, 2018

Lots of practical advice. I really loved it.

By Oleksii N

Dec 16, 2017

Thanks a lot!

By Neil Y

Oct 07, 2017

wonderful

By Adarshdeep S

Mar 03, 2018

One of the most interesting courses of the specialisation.

By Weinan L

Feb 13, 2018

This is the most down-to-early and hand-to-hand course of the whole series so far. For real world projects tuning, this course may save you months of efforts and tons of cost. Highly recommend!

By LEBOGO O R

Oct 16, 2017

Great planning projects for machine learning

By Anthony S

Oct 10, 2017

I personally enjoyed this class (especially after the second class in the specialization) and I will definitely be using some of the knowledge soon enough. Thanks again!

By Tomas S

Aug 28, 2017

Great course, very helpfull!

By Zhilei L

Sep 04, 2017

Thanks Andrew and his group.

By Michael S

Jan 03, 2018

I cannot say how much I appreciate Andrew sharing his approach with us. It has helped me immensely in my career.

By Souraj M

Nov 19, 2017

Very good course. Will take it multiple times I guess.

Nowhere I could find this material and it would really help me in my day to day task.

By Jinjun S

Aug 25, 2017

I learned some good of machine learning strategies where the textbook cannot tell.

By Alfred D

Jan 19, 2018

One of the best tips to use in real ML consulting projects; Prof Andrew Ng is an awesome teacher

and keeps you engaged , by giving relevant industry use cases for each topic being taught; This

brings objectivity and motivation to learn.

By Ainun N

Oct 29, 2017

Very practical advices from the trenches.

By alexander

Sep 06, 2017

Quick and nice way to see proper methods for working on and building correct models

By B.E. D

Dec 24, 2017

Useful course to get you started

By Krishna B

Mar 13, 2018

Very good class. There was a lot of practical knowledge in terms of fitting models and setting up a workflow that are hard to find elsewhere.

By Dong Y

Sep 16, 2017

Great course.

By Katharina K

Oct 20, 2017

The material is invaluable.

By XIAO N

May 10, 2018

Very practical materials about how to structure your ML projects

By Yedhu K V P

Jun 08, 2018

I loved this course. Although there wasn't any exercise other that quiz, this was pretty interesting and gave me a lot of ideas to try. I was wondering about how transfer learning would work before this, and now I know how it works! I am looking forward to the next course.

By Louis P

Dec 28, 2017

Useful experience from the field, relates pretty well to my experience working on traditional ML projects and extends that intuition to Deep Learning considerations.

By Kiran A

May 05, 2018

Lots of practical tips. Very useful.